Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tracy Whitney ( Beatrix Kiddo) and Kinnera

Go down

Tracy Whitney ( Beatrix Kiddo)  and Kinnera Empty Tracy Whitney ( Beatrix Kiddo) and Kinnera

Post by Guest Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:11 pm

On chaikaapi site Tracy Whitney claimed she now had a Telugu boyfriend. This was for the benefit of her friend Kinnera who believes everything Tracy tells her. Actually Tracy had no Telugu boyfriend; she came up with this fake Telugu bf because it pleased her to watch her Telugu friend Kinnera's reaction to this news. Later Tracy also announced her breakup with this fictional Telugu boyfriend. She had a good laugh with some of her other friends observing her foolish friend Kinnera's reaction to all this. Kinnera is perhaps the only person in the world who swallows everything Tracy tells her.

why does Kinnera continue to be friends with Tracy even though Kinnera claims she hates gossip and Tracy loves gossiping? That is for another day.

Meanwhile Tracy is petrified that her BIG SECRET will some day be revealed on this forum.

Back to top Go down

Tracy Whitney ( Beatrix Kiddo)  and Kinnera Empty Re: Tracy Whitney ( Beatrix Kiddo) and Kinnera

Post by Guest Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:17 pm

Tracy Whitney ( Beatrix Kiddo)  and Kinnera Miley-cyrus-tongue

Back to top Go down

Tracy Whitney ( Beatrix Kiddo)  and Kinnera Empty Re: Tracy Whitney ( Beatrix Kiddo) and Kinnera

Post by Guest Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:32 pm

Rashmun wrote:On chaikaapi site Tracy Whitney claimed she now had a Telugu boyfriend. This was for the benefit of her friend Kinnera who believes everything Tracy tells her. Actually Tracy had no Telugu boyfriend; she came up with this fake Telugu bf because it pleased her to watch her Telugu friend Kinnera's reaction to this news. Later Tracy also announced her breakup with this fictional Telugu boyfriend. She had a good laugh with some of her other friends observing her foolish friend Kinnera's reaction to all this. Kinnera is perhaps the only person in the world who swallows everything Tracy tells her.

why does Kinnera continue to be friends with Tracy even though Kinnera claims she hates gossip and Tracy loves gossiping? That is for another day.

Meanwhile Tracy is petrified that her BIG SECRET will some day be revealed on this forum.

There are two theories on why Kinnera continues to be friends with Tracy even though Kinnera hates any kind of gossip and Tracy loves gossiping. One is that both are lonely and provide emotional support to each other. So Kinnera accepts Tracy even though she recognizes that there are grave flaws in Tracy's character. The other theory is that Kinnera is enamored by Bittu and Tracy--being a neighbor of Bittu--provides Kinnera with a means of accessibility to Bittu. It could be that both theories are correct and that it is the combination of factors that ensures that Kinnera will never leave Tracy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:36 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:On chaikaapi site Tracy Whitney claimed she now had a Telugu boyfriend. This was for the benefit of her friend Kinnera who believes everything Tracy tells her. Actually Tracy had no Telugu boyfriend; she came up with this fake Telugu bf because it pleased her to watch her Telugu friend Kinnera's reaction to this news. Later Tracy also announced her breakup with this fictional Telugu boyfriend. She had a good laugh with some of her other friends observing her foolish friend Kinnera's reaction to all this. Kinnera is perhaps the only person in the world who swallows everything Tracy tells her.

There are two theories on why Kinnera continues to be friends with Tracy even though Kinnera hates any kind of gossip and Tracy loves gossiping. One is that both are lonely and provide emotional support to each other. So Kinnera accepts Tracy even though she recognizes that there are grave flaws in Tracy's character. The other theory is that Kinnera is enamored by Bittu and Tracy--being a neighbor of Bittu--provides Kinnera with a means of accessibility to Bittu. It could be that both theories are correct and that it is the combination of factors that ensures that Kinnera will never leave Tracy.

oh rashmun. you are only correct about the fake bf part. dunno how you do it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:10 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:oh rashmun. you are only correct about the fake bf part. dunno how you do it.
LOL! Rashmun, I don't care if she has a fake or real bf and if that bf is a telugu or not.

You can get all imaginative and come up with infinite number of theories and speculations about the friendship between tracy, me and bittu. Your mind, your imagination! It's all between your ears. I have nothing to do with it. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle2 Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:42 am

Rashmun wrote:

there's one and only one reason why kinnamma is friends with tracy: tracy is north indian.

michelle2

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle2 Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:02 am

michelle2 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

there's one and only one reason why kinnamma is friends with tracy: tracy is north indian.
and kinnamma is a dark, telugu auNtTy.

michelle2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:11 am

michelle2 wrote:
michelle2 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

and kinnamma is a dark, telugu auNtTy.

And both of them seem to suffer from self-esteem issues.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:37 am

Tracy Whitney ( Beatrix Kiddo)  and Kinnera Lmao13

you are one of the biggest clowns or idiots i have seen. i'm touching 50 and i put my foot down. i'm done with tolerating idiots for this life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:48 am

madrasi_idiot wrote:

you are one of the biggest clowns or idiots i have seen. i'm touching 50 and i put my foot down. i'm done with tolerating idiots for this life.

You should be adding a disclaimer to all your posts defending Tracy to the effect that you know Tracy personally through emails, private notes, and the occasional phone call and that she has begged you to try and save her skin by hook or by crook.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:01 am

Rashmun wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:

You should be adding a disclaimer to all your posts defending Tracy to the effect that you know Tracy personally through emails, private notes, and the occasional phone call and that she has begged you to try and save her skin by hook or by crook.

tracy once mentioned in such (after her recent return) that she was not in email, phone, or back channel contact with any member. when she quit such a few months ago, she deleted her email id as well. there was now no way we could be in touch with each other because my such id stood deleted. considering tracy's confession on board, how do you THEORIZE as above? i do not have tracy's phone number either. HA once gave me a few digits and asked me to forward to tracy. i did. tracy said it was her phone number in a mangled sequence and spooked out, cut conversation with me, deleted her email and quit such

i rechristen you sab-ka-dushman from rashmun. you are dumb as a door knob.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:06 am

madrasi_idiot wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:

tracy once mentioned in such (after her recent return) that she was not in email, phone, or back channel contact with any member. when she quit such a few months ago, she deleted her email id as well. there was now no way we could be in touch with each other because my such id stood deleted. considering tracy's confession on board, how do you THEORIZE as above? i do not have tracy's phone number either. HA once gave me a few digits and asked me to forward to tracy. i did. tracy said it was her phone number in a mangled sequence and spooked out, cut conversation with me, deleted her email and quit such

i rechristen you sab-ka-dushman from rashmun. you are dumb as a door knob.
P.S. Rashmun, i needed to do this after Tracy--with whom i am in touch over email and notes and the occasional phone call--begged me to save her skin by hook or by crook.

*Corrected*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:55 am

For the record I didn't ask HK to help me. For that matter I didn't ask anyone to help me. The most help I have got is by many people asking me to drop this fight, for my own sake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:05 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:For the record I didn't ask HK to help me. For that matter I didn't ask anyone to help me. The most help I have got is by many people asking me to drop this fight, for my own sake.

Does this mean NO MORE COOKED UP STORIES?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:08 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:For the record I didn't ask HK to help me. For that matter I didn't ask anyone to help me. The most help I have got is by many people asking me to drop this fight, for my own sake.
drop it. idiots are better off ignored. i made  a mistake arguing with him today and thus ruining my own diwali. no more. enjoy your diwali.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:17 am

Rashmun wrote:

No story was cooked up and no story will be cooked up. Either prove what you said or shut up. But I don't think either will happen.

So, who is the one that made you 'privy' to my information. I am trying to do elimination here of possible suspects. I first thought it could be impy coz only she could be nice enough to talk to you offline. But she disclosed yesterday that she wouldn't touch you at all.

HA and b_a were busy calling you hindiot until mid august. After that you were loaded with more ammo and there seems to be truce between you two (or three). I don't know who b_a is, if he insists he is his own handle. So he is out too. If HA got involved directly or indirectly it got to be from august. But you were shooting off your mouth in March.

So rashmun, that leaves only two possibilities. Either someone created a handle to feed you information against me, in which case HA is again back on the suspect list; or the only person left now that I can think of is, BW.

So, who is it? Anonymous handle or a regular poster? I don't hate anyone here enough to think that they used their regular handle to ask for your help. that's why it's my wish that no one did it in their regular handle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:01 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

No story was cooked up and no story will be cooked up. Either prove what you said or shut up. But I don't think either will happen.

So, who is the one that made you 'privy' to my information. I am trying to do elimination here of possible suspects. I first thought it could be impy coz only she could be nice enough to talk to you offline. But she disclosed yesterday that she wouldn't touch you at all.

HA and b_a were busy calling you hindiot until mid august. After that you were loaded with more ammo and there seems to be truce between you two (or three). I don't know who b_a is, if he insists he is his own handle. So he is out too. If HA got involved directly or indirectly it got to be from august. But you were shooting off your mouth in March.

So rashmun, that leaves only two possibilities. Either someone created a handle to feed you information against me, in which case HA is again back on the suspect list; or the only person left now that I can think of is, BW.

So, who is it? Anonymous handle or a regular poster? I don't hate anyone here enough to think that they used their regular handle to ask for your help. that's why it's my wish that no one did it in their regular handle.

Yesterday Tracy Whitney announced on several occasions that by today morning (her time--which is US Eastern time) she would put up the story of her interactions with bw in which she would explain exactly why she had shared bw's picture with Bittu. This was after i accused her repeatedly of sharing bw's picture with Bittu without bw's permission.   Since Tracy is not the sharpest tool in the shed she also said that she had shared bw's picture with Bittu with bw's permission. Unfortunately for her i had made this accusation at her on an earlier accusation, and on that occasion she had refused to provide the explanation although she admitted to doing the dirty deed. However, she HAD made the mistake of saying that she had given explanations of her behavior on 'a dozen occasions' in the past.  On this occasion, when dimwit Tracy said that she had shared bw's picture with Bittu with bw's permission i told her that in that case she would not have had to explain her behavior on 'a dozen occasions'. Further, i asked her to ensure that this new explanation should not in any way contradict the previous dozen explanations. I also gave her the link to her 'dozen explanations' post.   Reflecting upon the situation Tracy Whitney seems to have made up her mind: NO MORE COOKED UP STORIES!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:10 am

*Bump*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down