Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kinnera: Tracy Whitney ( Beatrix Kiddo) is a Liar

3 posters

Go down

Kinnera: Tracy Whitney ( Beatrix Kiddo) is a Liar Empty Kinnera: Tracy Whitney ( Beatrix Kiddo) is a Liar

Post by Guest Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:13 am

According to the poster Kinnera, Tracy Whitney forwarded her family picture to the poster Hellsangel who in turn forwarded it to the poster Huzefa Kapasi. The problem is that Tracy had denied sending Kinnera's picture to Hellsangel; she had claimed that she only showed the picture to HA on the phone.
The implication of all this is very clear: according to Kinnera, Tracy Whitney is a LIAR.

Back to top Go down

Kinnera: Tracy Whitney ( Beatrix Kiddo) is a Liar Empty Re: Kinnera: Tracy Whitney ( Beatrix Kiddo) is a Liar

Post by Guest Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:16 am

I feel sad that a person like Hellsangel who did so much for both Tracy and Huzefa ( being their emotional anchor during their foul weather times) should now be backstabbed by both of them.

Back to top Go down

Kinnera: Tracy Whitney ( Beatrix Kiddo) is a Liar Empty Re: Kinnera: Tracy Whitney ( Beatrix Kiddo) is a Liar

Post by Guest Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:19 am

Rashmun wrote:I feel sad that a person like Hellsangel who did so much for both Tracy and Huzefa ( being their emotional anchor during their foul weather times) should now be backstabbed by both of them.

We might think of Tracy and Huzefa as ungrateful wretches, but at the same time we must remember the wise saying: "No man is a hero to his debtors." I would advice HA to henceforth resist the noble urge to help his fellow men and women.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:27 am

Rashmun wrote:According to the poster Kinnera, Tracy Whitney forwarded her family picture to the poster Hellsangel who in turn forwarded it to the poster Huzefa Kapasi. 

prove it or become murga and apologize.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:29 am

madrasi_idiot wrote:
Rashmun wrote:According to the poster Kinnera, Tracy Whitney forwarded her family picture to the poster Hellsangel who in turn forwarded it to the poster Huzefa Kapasi. 

Are you asking for the link to Kinnera's post?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:35 am

Rashmun wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:

i have read the link. you are saying 2 + 2 = shakespeare, not even 6! show how you arrived at the above sum (According to the poster Kinnera, Tracy Whitney forwarded her family picture to the poster Hellsangel who in turn forwarded it to the poster Huzefa Kapasi. )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:40 am

madrasi_idiot wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:

i have read the link. you are saying 2 + 2 = shakespeare, not even 6! show how you arrived at the above sum (According to the poster Kinnera, Tracy Whitney forwarded her family picture to the poster Hellsangel who in turn forwarded it to the poster Huzefa Kapasi. )

Let Kinnera respond to my query first:

https://such.forumotion.com/t27920p50-the-adventures-of-the-mildly-curious#182186

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:40 am

Kinnera wrote:Rashmun idiot, why do you think that every pic that the snoopy bastard shared came from tracy? He shared the pix and personal info of many other posters. You think all that came from Tracy? Use your peabrain.

You are going insane. Get some help! You 'morally high and a disciplinarian' need to discipline your HA master first.  Ask him why he shared the pix of others 'without their permission'.

Let's focus on one picture at a time. Right now we are discussing your family picture which Tracy shared with HA. You have agreed that Tracy did in fact share this picture with HA thereby branding Tracy as a LIAR ( since Tracy was claiming that she only showed the picture to HA on phone).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:41 am

Rashmun idiot, why do you think that every pic that the snoopy bastard shared came from tracy? He shared the pix and personal info of many other posters. You think all that came from Tracy? Use your peabrain.

You are going insane. Get some help! You 'morally high and a disciplinarian' need to discipline your HA master first.  Ask him why he shared the pix of others 'without their permission'.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:42 am

Rashmun bastard, first go ask that creepy bastard why he shared my family pic with others.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:43 am

Rashmun wrote:
Kinnera wrote:Rashmun idiot, why do you think that every pic that the snoopy bastard shared came from tracy? He shared the pix and personal info of many other posters. You think all that came from Tracy? Use your peabrain.

Let's focus on one picture at a time. Right now we are discussing your family picture which Tracy shared with HA. You have agreed that Tracy did in fact share this picture with HA thereby branding Tracy as a LIAR ( since Tracy was claiming that she only showed the picture to HA on phone).

Once this discussion is through we can discuss why Tracy shared HA's picture (without
HA's permission) with Huzefa. Tracy actually accepts doing this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:49 am

Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Once this discussion is through we can discuss why Tracy shared HA's picture (without
I think she already explained herself. HA creep was sharing the pix and personal info left and right of the other posters (not just mine and bittu's) and she was pissed. She thought it was high time somebody shared his pic too and so shared it with huze. In turn, HA shared her SSN with him. So creepy of that bastard to have saved her citizenship forms (which he claimed he deleted) with all the vital info like SSN and DOB and to share the SSN with someone two yrs later. So much for trusting someone in times of distress! It was foolish on her part, but very creepy and evil on his part. Which normal, decent person would do that? He's a dangerous psycho!

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:03 am

Kinnera wrote:Rashmun bastard, first go ask that creepy bastard why he shared my family pic with others.

I did not know that.... Rashmun is a ...bastid.... Thanks for the proof. That explains why he likes to rape women and threatens anyone who dares to oppose him.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:15 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Kinnera wrote:Rashmun bastard, first go ask that creepy bastard why he shared my family pic with others.

I did not know that.... Rashmun is a ...bastid.... Thanks for the proof.  That explains why he likes to rape women and threatens anyone who dares to oppose him.
The very fact that this bastard is supporting that psycho creep tooth and nail shows that he's one psycho too. He was in fact blackmailing us in chat with his new found personal info abt us, supplied by HA.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:38 am

Kinnera wrote:

I did not know that.... Rashmun is a ...bastid.... Thanks for the proof.  That explains why he likes to rape women and threatens anyone who dares to oppose him.
The very fact that this bastard is supporting that psycho creep tooth and nail shows that he's one psycho too. He was in fact blackmailing us in chat with his new found personal info abt us, supplied by HA.

What nonsense. I never blackmailed anyone on chat. It is true that I was on chat sometimes but I was always present incognito. Now I know that ( the South Indian slave of Tracy ) Kinnera also is a third rate LIAR.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:41 am

Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

I think she already explained herself. HA creep was sharing the pix and personal info left and right of the other posters (not just mine and bittu's) and she was pissed. She thought it was high time somebody shared his pic too and so shared it with huze. In turn, HA shared her SSN with him. So creepy of that bastard to have saved her citizenship forms (which he claimed he deleted) with all the vital info like SSN and DOB and to share the SSN with someone two yrs later. So much for trusting someone in times of distress! It was foolish on her part, but very creepy and evil on his part. Which normal, decent person would do that? He's a dangerous psycho!

South Indian Slave Kinnera, Huzefa Kapasi has declared that your mistress Tracy Whitney is as guilty of sharing private information as HA. While chatting with Huzefa HA had declared that only Tracy Whitney believes in sharing pictures of acquaintances with other acquaintances.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:43 am

Kinnera wrote:

He must have joined ISIS and acting as its India Coordinator. Hence, his blackmailing and holier-than-thou-all attitude and enforcement of his Jihadi principles. Notice how is targetting only women. I suspect TW must have turned down his advances. Also, he may be upset that a UP brahmin woman is talking back to him.

Oh well... UP guys are Loonies anyway.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:43 am

WTF is wrong with you, Kinnera? I thought the sensible reaction was to ignore the bastid. Don't you know that replying to him is like supplying dirt to a monkey that is already enjoying rolling around in dirt? The monkey will only enjoy more and fling that dirt back at you.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:48 am

These words are of Tracy Whitney's good friend Huzefa Kapasi:

concluding comments:

while tracy and i have narrated our versions, HA has graciously decided not to step in or defend himself. had he done so, he would have appeared less evil than the impression some people might carry of him after reading this thread. the fact remains that we all have our OWN reasons for acting the way we did. it remains that all three of us are guilty of sharing private pics. and info. no one is holier
than the other and, to be fair, no one is any more evil than the other. move on please.

https://such.forumotion.com/t27841p50-madrasi_idiot#181611

---
If an obviously biased ( in favor of Tracy) person like Huzefa says that what HA has done is no different from what Tracy has done then we can see how futile are the efforts of
Tracy's South Indian slave Kinnera to whitewash Tracy's misdemeanors. The fact is that it was Tracy who was doing the picture sharing of acquaintances with acquaintances--something HA mentioned to Huzefa on yahoo chat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:49 am

Rashmun wrote:
Kinnera wrote:

What nonsense. I never blackmailed anyone on chat. It is true that I was on chat sometimes but I was always present incognito. Now I know that ( the South Indian slave of Tracy ) Kinnera also is a third rate LIAR.

sleuth ji, why were you in chat incognito? do you consider it as ethical behaviour? wait i have a retinue of questions for you now that you have to answer with proof:

- PROVE that you were in chat incognito;
- who else were there. PROVE they were there;
- what did they discuss? PROVE with a screenshot;
- did you go to chat pretending you are king porus who met king alexander in a disguise? which king had you gone to meet? PROVE it.
- who had you gone to lull into complacency and expose as NOT the sharpest tool in the shed when you had gone incognito into chat;
- do you have any kaam dhanda? PROVE it. (you can ignore this question for i enjoy you now.) 

p.s proof is not required. since you are a superpower, your statements will be recorded as proof.

Back to top Go down

SomeProfile wrote:

WTF is wrong with you, Kinnera? I thought the sensible reaction was to ignore the bastid. Don't you know that replying to him is like supplying dirt to a monkey that is already enjoying rolling around in dirt? The monkey will only enjoy more and fling that dirt back at you.
Ya, SP. He was on ignore and i didn't care to respond to him until i saw that my photo sharing was being discussed again and i wanted to clarify things once and for all abt it and was tempted to challenge him about HA sharing my family pix. I simply got sucked in. He'll be on ignore from now on.

Back to top Go down

Rashmun wrote:These words are of Tracy Whitney's good friend Huzefa Kapasi:

concluding comments:

while tracy and i have narrated our versions, HA has graciously decided not to step in or defend himself. had he done so, he would have appeared less evil than the impression some people might carry of him after reading this thread. the fact remains that we all have our OWN reasons for acting the way we did. it remains that all three of us are guilty of sharing private pics. and info. no one is holier
than the other and, to be fair, no one is any more evil than the other. move on please.

https://such.forumotion.com/t27841p50-madrasi_idiot#181611

---
If an obviously biased ( in favor of Tracy) person like Huzefa says that what HA has done is no different from what Tracy has done then we can see how futile are the efforts of
Tracy's South Indian slave Kinnera to whitewash Tracy's misdemeanors. The fact is that it was Tracy who was doing the picture sharing of acquaintances with acquaintances--something HA mentioned to Huzefa on yahoo chat.

This is also why HA was able to correctly guess who had shared his picture with Huzefa.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:53 am

Rashmun wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

South Indian Slave Kinnera, Huzefa Kapasi has declared that your mistress Tracy Whitney is as guilty of sharing private information as HA. While chatting with Huzefa HA had declared that only Tracy Whitney believes in sharing pictures of acquaintances with other acquaintances.

she is not just south indian you racist bastard. she is also utterly BLACK, monkey looking, short, fat, NOT pigeon chested, NOT buck kneed and has one arm and one leg. PROVE I AM WRONG!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:56 am

madrasi_idiot wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

she is not just south indian you racist bastard. she is also utterly BLACK, monkey looking, short, fat, NOT pigeon chested, NOT buck kneed and has one arm and one leg. PROVE I AM WRONG!

You are partly correct. She is not pigeon chested for sure. She has a nice rack. This is actually based on what Bittu has said to her on chaikaapi chat after their skype sessions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:15 pm

Kinnera wrote:
SomeProfile wrote:

Ya, SP. He was on ignore and i didn't care to respond to him until i saw that my photo sharing was being discussed again and i wanted to clarify things once and for all abt it and was tempted to challenge him about HA sharing my family pix. I simply got sucked in. He'll be on ignore from now on.

You haven't clarified anything. You have only declared Tracy to be a LIAR. You say Tracy gave your picture to HA who gave it to Huzefa. Tracy says she never gave your picture to
HA; she only showed your picture to HA on phone ( in person).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:17 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
SomeProfile wrote:

You haven't clarified anything. You have only declared Tracy to be a LIAR. You say Tracy gave your picture to HA who gave it to Huzefa. Tracy says she never gave your picture to

If HA would also have been in the business of sharing pics of one person with others would he have told Huzefa that Tracy is the one who shares pics of people with other people ( particularly if he had shared Tracy's pic with Huzefa) ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:18 pm

madrasi_idiot wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Kinnera wrote:

sleuth ji, why were you in chat incognito? do you consider it as ethical behaviour? wait i have a retinue litany of questions for you now that you have to answer with proof:

- PROVE that you were in chat incognito;
- who else were there. PROVE they were there;
- what did they discuss? PROVE with a screenshot;
- did you go to chat pretending you are king porus who met king alexander in a disguise? which king had you gone to meet? PROVE it.
- who had you gone to lull into complacency and expose as NOT the sharpest tool in the shed when you had gone incognito into chat;
- do you have any kaam dhanda? PROVE it. (you can ignore this question for i enjoy you now.) 

p.s proof is not required. since you are a superpower, your statements will be recorded as proof.
corrected in green above.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:21 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
SomeProfile wrote:

If HA would also have been in the business of sharing pics of one person with others would he have told Huzefa that Tracy is the one who shares pics of people with other people ( particularly if he had shared Tracy's pic with Huzefa) ?

Why does Huzefa wish to distract attention from the crux of the matter--Tracy Whitney shamelessly sharing pictures of one poster with others? Why doesn't he tell Tracy to offer a public apology to all those whose privacy she has compromised by sharing their pictures with others?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:25 pm

So far Tracy has shared pictures of:
1. Hellsangel ( with Huzefa and possibly others)
2. Impy ( with Hellsangel and possibly others)
3. bw ( with Bittu and possibly others)
4. Kinnera ( with Hellsangel and possibly others)

Of course there may be more victims besides the above mentioned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:28 pm

Rashmun and HA lied:

https://such.forumotion.com/t27920p50-the-adventures-of-the-mildly-curious#182158
Rashmun wrote:And regarding your family picture, Kinnera, HA has never shared it with me nor has he shared it with anyone else. I only have a description of the photograph.

The above has been proven wrong many times.

I have already said this

https://such.forumotion.com/t27841-madrasi_idiot#181456
- I have no memory of sharing Kinnera's fb picture with HA. To this date I want to know which pic was that. However, I apologized to kinnera anyway, coz I didn't want to keep her under one impression only to be proven false.

Rashmun,

Is HA still controlling you, or are you on your own now and beyond even his control?

HA,
Do you realize what monster you have created? Do you feel even a little bit sorry about it? Or do you think all this was worth it? Was it really wise to provide him with all that info that he is misusing now? Will you ever become responsible?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:30 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
SomeProfile wrote:

BHHAAAAT? HA showed me pics of atcg, kinns, bittu, silly point, max, impy fb posts (i know impy better), and a few others who i cannot remember but i will post tomorrow the names of the rest of the peoples's photos he shared with me (being my last day of participation in such).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:35 pm

madrasi_idiot wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
SomeProfile wrote:

BHHAAAAT? HA showed me pics of atcg, kinns, bittu, silly point, max, impy fb posts (i know impy better), and a few others who i cannot remember but i will post tomorrow the names of the rest of the peoples's photos he shared with me (being my last day of participation in such).

Huzefa can lie through his teeth for the sake of Tracy ( he probably fancies himself as some kind of knight in shining armor) but the yahoo or google chat transcript of Huzefa's private chat with HA tells a straightforward story. In that transcript HA clearly says that there is only one person on the forum who believes in sharing pictures of acquaintances with other acquaintances and this is how he immediately knew who had given his picture to Huzefa. That chat transcript completely destroys what Huzefa is now saying in Tracy's defense.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:18 pm

munmun wrote:
Huzefa can lie through his teeth for the sake of Tracy ( he probably fancies himself as some kind of knight in shining armor) but the yahoo or google chat transcript of Huzefa's private chat with HA tells a straightforward story. In that transcript HA clearly says that there is only one person on the forum who believes in sharing pictures of acquaintances with other acquaintances and this is how he immediately knew who had given his picture to Huzefa. That chat transcript completely destroys what Huzefa is now saying in Tracy's defense.

by de-constructing your post (WHICH IS IMPOSSIBLE BUT I WILL HAZARD A GUESS) i surmise that HA understood who gave me his mug-shot (and i have told him that he looked frog faced. dravidan, utterly black, short, fat, astride on a motorcycle and certainly NOT pigeon chested nor buck kneed). 

BHAAT EEEJ YOUR POINT NOW MUNMUN SIR? YOU HAVE 24 HOURS TO ARGUE BACK FOR AFTER THAT TIME I WILL QUIT SUCH.  I KNOW THAT THAT WILL BE WELCOME RELIEF TO YOU BUT I AM KNOWN FOR CHANGING MINDS.

Last edited by madrasi_idiot on Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:18 pm

Earlier, when it was pointed out that your so called "friend" was sharing your picture, you were okay with it and acted cool.
Now, this is definitely not a cool response.
So, my question is this, am I right in thinking that, you are not upset about your picture being shared, you are only upset about *who* is sharing your pic.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:22 pm

b_A wrote:

Earlier, when it was pointed out that your so called "friend" was sharing your picture, you were okay with it and acted cool.
Now, this is definitely not a cool response.
So, my question is this, am I right in thinking that, you are not upset about your picture being shared, you are only upset  about *who* is sharing your pic.

speaking for myself, yes! SO? BHAAT EEJ YOUR POINT YOU HIGH HANDED HORSE?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:03 am

*Bump*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down