Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Rashmun and b_a]

+5
truthbetold
michelle2
b_A
SomeProfile
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

[Rashmun and b_a] - Page 2 Empty Re: [Rashmun and b_a]

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:00 am

Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
you pick up a poster from your list by 7 pm eastern tonight, or I will. Then you have until next morning to write about him/her by tomorrow morning, or else I will.

would you agree that the admin would not approve of you posting your cooked up stories on this forum? don't you value your friendship with him?

how the fuck do you know it is cooked up? why don't you refute it with proof?

i have already done so on more than one occasion. the tracy story is now coming to an end. you should have intervened earlier if you wanted to save her.
You shouldn't have dragged it until this point, Rashmun. She has given you enough warnings and time to mend your way and apologize. You didn't. You still have time. Apologize and save yourself and others who you dragged into this.

now i know why flimflam calls you the south indian slave of Tracy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:02 am

Rashmun wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

would you agree that the admin would not approve of you posting your cooked up stories on this forum? don't you value your friendship with him?

i have already done so on more than one occasion. the tracy story is now coming to an end. you should have intervened earlier if you wanted to save her.
You shouldn't have dragged it until this point, Rashmun. She has given you enough warnings and time to mend your way and apologize. You didn't. You still have time. Apologize and save yourself and others who you dragged into this.

now i know why flimflam calls you the south indian slave of Tracy.
Don't you have better ways to defend yourself?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:02 am

Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
you pick up a poster from your list by 7 pm eastern tonight, or I will. Then you have until next morning to write about him/her by tomorrow morning, or else I will.

rofl . But Rashmun, I thought you said that the admin isn't her friend anymore. That he dumped her and took her off his fb friends' list too.

PS: I do feel sorry for all the posters that Rashmun dragged into this rut (along with me). They don't deserve this.

i only said that one of them has unfriended the other person on facebook. why this happened is open to speculation. the fact that you have started to lie so brazenly is apparently because of the company you are keeping. Ditto for the fact that Tracy-gossip (like her claim that my girlfriend is married with children) is music to your ears, whereas you go around claiming that you are against anyone gossiping. Do you do namaskaram to her picture every day when you awaken from your slumber?
What lies did I tell? Nothing! You are the one who is cooking up stories, gossiping, blackmailing and blatantly lying. Shame on you! What kind of a horrible person are you? Don't you feel like puking when you look at yourself in the mirror?

i made it clear that although the facebook unfriending did take place i am not sure who unfriended whom. hence you are lying when you say that i am claiming that Panini unfriended her. He may have unfriended her for certain reasons; but it is equally possible that she may have unfriended him for certain reasons.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:08 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:YOU are the one who has been throwing allegations at me for 2-3 months now. YOU are the one throwing those names at me. Now prove it asshole, or apologize, and never ever create another thread/post/allegation in my name, ever again. Better still, quit this forum.

Honestly, at this point if we could all get together and urge the admin to ban you from forum, that would be ideal. I was against banning earlier, but for this chhachhundar, I would like to see it get executed.

are you going to be posting your cooked up stories from 7 pm eastern time onwards, or have you now changed your mind? Regarding banning me, other than the fact that it would be against the stated rules of this forum, you may find that the admin himself would be supportive of me despite my past differences with him. most people in the loop of what you have been doing here are sick of your behavior. in fact i would not be surprised if the admin would prefer that you leave this forum and peddle your nonsense somewhere else.

either except my challenge, or apologize.

i know you are becoming hysterical whenever you start asking me to apologize.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:12 am

Rashmun wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

rofl . But Rashmun, I thought you said that the admin isn't her friend anymore. That he dumped her and took her off his fb friends' list too.

PS: I do feel sorry for all the posters that Rashmun dragged into this rut (along with me). They don't deserve this.

i only said that one of them has unfriended the other person on facebook. why this happened is open to speculation. the fact that you have started to lie so brazenly is apparently because of the company you are keeping. Ditto for the fact that Tracy-gossip (like her claim that my girlfriend is married with children) is music to your ears, whereas you go around claiming that you are against anyone gossiping. Do you do namaskaram to her picture every day when you awaken from your slumber?
What lies did I tell? Nothing! You are the one who is cooking up stories, gossiping, blackmailing and blatantly lying. Shame on you! What kind of a horrible person are you? Don't you feel like puking when you look at yourself in the mirror?

i made it clear that although the facebook unfriending did take place i am not sure who unfriended whom. hence you are lying when you say that i am claiming that Panini unfriended her. He may have unfriended her for certain reasons; but it is equally possible that she may have unfriended him for certain reasons.

I asked you to provide a timeline of the "unfriending". I even gave you a 6 month leeway. You couldn't do that. What you did do was try to tell people how caru unfriended me coz he was disappointed by me. Then you were saying that you speculated, now you don't even know who unfriended who!!! Akkal hai ya ghaas phoos?

your PP claim is a FAIL! Move on to next poster. Who do you wanna drag into this one? Who is the one supposedly making you "privy" to all the information related to me? You know what I think? NO ONE is. But feel free to drag them more, and I will too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:16 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Kinnera wrote:

I asked you to provide a timeline of the "unfriending". I even gave you a 6 month leeway. You couldn't do that. What you did do was try to tell people how caru unfriended me coz he was disappointed by me. Then you were saying that you speculated, now you don't even know who unfriended who!!! Akkal hai ya ghaas phoos?

your PP claim is a FAIL! Move on to next poster. Who do you wanna drag into this one? Who is the one supposedly making you "privy" to all the information related to me? You know what I think? NO ONE is. But feel free to drag them more, and I will too.

i clarified that panini may have unfriended you or else you may have unfriended him. i speculated that if he unfriended you it could be because he was sick of your penchant to tell lies and gossip about others. and i also speculated that if you unfriended him it could be after he reprimanded you for telling lies and gossiping about others. all this is present in my past posts. i am not going to fall into your trap of 6 month leeway for two reasons. first it is incompetent, immaterial and irrelevant (as GC would say); and secondly being a chronic liar you are likely to deny that the unfriending took place during this duration even if i gave you the exact date of the unfriending.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:17 am

Rashmun wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

are you going to be posting your cooked up stories from 7 pm eastern time onwards, or have you now changed your mind? Regarding banning me, other than the fact that it would be against the stated rules of this forum, you may find that the admin himself would be supportive of me despite my past differences with him. most people in the loop of what you have been doing here are sick of your behavior. in fact i would not be surprised if the admin would prefer that you leave this forum and peddle your nonsense somewhere else.

sir ji you have done nothing so on no occasion. you CLAIMED pp her friend - you CONTRADICTED yourself. you claimed impy her friend - impy CONTRADICTED you.  you claimed she cooked up stories - i will CONTRADICT you. you claim she shared kinns' photo with bittu - i will CONTRADICT you. you have only been CONTRADICTED (NEXT IS INDICTED). as to why i did not step in earlier -- it's only 'cos of diwali posts that i am active for a few days -- then i will be absent again. this exchange happened to catch my eye.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:18 am

Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

i clarified that panini may have unfriended you or else you may have unfriended him. i speculated that if he unfriended you it could be because he was sick of your penchant to tell lies and gossip about others. and i also speculated that if you unfriended him it could be after he reprimanded you for telling lies and gossiping about others. all this is present in my past posts. i am not going to fall into your trap of 6 month leeway for two reasons. first it is incompetent, immaterial and irrelevant (as GC would say); and secondly being a chronic liar you are likely to deny that the unfriending took place during this duration even if i gave you the exact date of the unfriending.

Further, since you now think nobody is making me privy to information related to you, does this mean that you will not be posting your cooked up stories about some poster from 7 pm eastern time?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:21 am

madrasi_idiot wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

sir ji you have done nothing so on no occasion. you CLAIMED pp her friend - you CONTRADICTED yourself. you claimed impy her friend - impy CONTRADICTED you.  you claimed she cooked up stories - i will CONTRADICT you. you claim she shared kinns' photo with bittu - i will CONTRADICT you. you have only been CONTRADICTED (NEXT IS INDICTED). as to why i did not step in earlier -- it's only 'cos of diwali posts that i am active for a few days -- then i will be absent again. this exchange happened to catch my eye.

shouldn't you add a disclaimer in your post that tracy knows you personally off the forum, that you are in communication with her through private notes and email and perhaps the occasional phone call, and that she has requested you to save her skin by hook or by crook? Further, what exactly are you doing on this forum anyways? Didn't you say you have decided to quit this forum because it is infested with south indians? Did you come back because Tracy asked you to return?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:24 am

Rashmun wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

shouldn't you add a disclaimer in your post that tracy knows you personally off the forum, that you are in communication with her through private notes and email and perhaps the occasional phone call, and that she has requested you to save her skin by hook or by crook? Further, what exactly are you doing on this forum anyways? Didn't you say you have decided to quit this forum because it is infested with south indians? Did you come back because Tracy asked you to return?
I think this Rashmun fella should be kicked out of the forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:25 am

Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:

i am sure you also want to go to the moon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:34 am

Rashmun wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

shouldn't i WHAT? tracy is my mistress who i screw every time i travel to providence wherever to visit bittu, on a pretext of course, because she is bittu's neighbour. your point?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:37 am

Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Kinnera wrote:

Further, since you now think nobody is making me privy to information related to you, does this mean that you will not be posting your cooked up stories about some poster from 7 pm eastern time?

i am waiting eagerly to see whether Tracy Whitney will be posting her cooked up stories starting from 7 pm eastern time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:41 am

Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Kinnera wrote:

haha... nice try. you know the drill.

- you either apologize and admit that whatever you said was a lie
- or you tell who has been feeding crack to you
- or you quit the forum for atleast until end of this year
- AND you never ever post a thread/post in my name throwing baseless allegations at me.

or
- you come up with the name of a poster from your list by 7 pm, and tell me how I was their friend and how I betrayed them.
- or I will pick a poster AND by tomorrow morning you will have to tell me how I was their friend and how I betrayed them. Else, I will post my interactions with them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:42 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

- AND you never ever post a thread/post in my name throwing baseless allegations at me.

or
- you come up with the name of a poster from your list by 7 pm, and tell me how I was their friend and how I betrayed them.
- or I will pick a poster AND by tomorrow morning you will have to tell me how I was their friend and how I betrayed them. Else, I will post my interactions with them.

why would you possibly think i would succumb to your threat and blackmail?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:44 am

Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

or

And what made YOU think that you can post any bullshit about other posters and me, and I will not respond? Prove what you said. I am giving you enough time to back out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:52 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

or

And what made YOU think that you can post any bullshit about other posters and me, and I will not respond? Prove what you said. I am giving you enough time to back out.

there is no way to prove through a forum post of mine that you shared bw's picture with Bittu without bw's permission, or that you shared the real identity of petrichor with others or that you shared private information of petrichor and sublime with others. i had in fact asked you to explain why you had shared bw's picture with Bittu without bw's permission (in the same way that you had shared Kinnera's picture with Bittu without Kinnera's permission) but you had declined to do so although you did admit to having done the dirty deed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:56 am

Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

or

there is no way to prove through a forum post of mine that you shared bw's picture with Bittu without bw's permission, or that you shared the real identity of petrichor with others or that you shared private information of petrichor and sublime with others.  i had in fact asked you to explain why you had shared bw's picture with Bittu without bw's permission (in the same way that you had shared Kinnera's picture with Bittu without Kinnera's permission) but you had declined to do so although you did admit to having done the dirty deed.

I never shared kinnera's pic with bittu, with or without her permission.

so now, you mentioned 3 names from your list above. which one do you want to discuss first?

bw?
petrichor?
sublime?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:59 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

or

there is no way to prove through a forum post of mine that you shared bw's picture with Bittu without bw's permission, or that you shared the real identity of petrichor with others or that you shared private information of petrichor and sublime with others.  i had in fact asked you to explain why you had shared bw's picture with Bittu without bw's permission (in the same way that you had shared Kinnera's picture with Bittu without Kinnera's permission) but you had declined to do so although you did admit to having done the dirty deed.

so now, which one do you want to discuss first?

bw?
petrichor?
sublime?

Hahaha. Kinnera has openly admitted in a forum post that you apologized to her for sharing her picture without her permission with others. if you did not share it with Bittu, who did you share it with? Also, why don't you start with explaining why you shared bw's picture with Bittu (without bw's permission)?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:04 pm

Rashmun wrote:there is no way to prove through a forum post of mine that you shared bw's picture with Bittu without bw's permission, or that you shared the real identity of petrichor with others or that you shared private information of petrichor and sublime with others.  i had in fact asked you to explain why you had shared bw's picture with Bittu without bw's permission (in the same way that you had shared Kinnera's picture with Bittu without Kinnera's permission) but you had declined to do so although you did admit to having done the dirty deed.
Why would tracy share my picture with Bittu? Whatever i share, I share with both of them. The last pix that i shared with them were pix of me at a Diwali party a coupla days ago.

afaik, bw herself shared some of her pix with bittu previously when she shared them with us (bridal, some recent ones and one with her son). Yes, for some reason she didn't want share the last couple of pix with him.

Last edited by Kinnera on Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:04 pm

Wait...was Petrichor a female ?

All these names appear so vague.

Funny how Al-Akbari claims he could not prove this on the net or prove that on a forum, but has no hesitation to use "fact" twice in every sentence. Whenever he spreads gossip he uses "claimed that... heard that...someone said that...." as if it absolves him of gossiping.

someone said that he is actually someone who used to come as Narendra Uppadhyaya. I remember that guy's posts 10 years ago and they were never like Al-Akbaris. What happened and what changed him?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:06 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Wait...was Petrichor a female ?

All these names appear so vague.

Funny how Al-Akbari claims he could not prove this on the net or prove that on a forum, but has no hesitation to use "fact" twice in every sentence. Whenever he spreads gossip he uses "claimed that... heard that...someone said that...."  as if it absolves him of gossiping.

someone said that he is actually someone who used to come as Narendra Uppadhyaya. I remember that guy's posts 10 years ago and they were never like Al-Akbaris. What happened and what changed him?

except that Tracy has admitted in a forum post that yes she did share bw's picture with Bittu (without bw's permission). That makes it a fact--yes? Additionally, Kinnera has written in a forum post that yes Tracy has apologized to her for sharing her picture without permission with others. Another fact--yes?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:10 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

bw?
petrichor?
sublime?

Hahaha. Kinnera has openly admitted in a forum post that you apologized to her for sharing her picture without her permission with others. if you did not share it with Bittu, who did you share it with? Also, why don't you start with explaining why you shared bw's picture with Bittu (without bw's permission)?

That was HA, not bittu.

Ok. BW is next. I will post all about my interactions with BW by tomorrow morning, and I will mention the "picture" story too, which btw I never shared with bittu w/o her permission.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:17 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

bw?
petrichor?
sublime?

That was HA, not bittu.

Ok. BW is next. I will post all about my interactions with BW by tomorrow morning, and I will mention the "picture" story too, which btw I never shared with bittu w/o her permission.

lol! Looking forward to reading more of your cooked up stories.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:24 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

bw?
petrichor?
sublime?

That was HA, not bittu.

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
I have explained about bw's pic a dozen times. I will not explain any more. Believe whatever the fuck you want.

https://such.forumotion.com/t26423-beatrix-kiddo#173449

------

just make sure there are no inconsistencies with this new version and the previous versions of your cooked up story.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:36 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

bw?
petrichor?
sublime?

That was HA, not bittu.

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
I have explained about bw's pic a dozen times. I will not explain any more. Believe whatever the fuck you want.

https://such.forumotion.com/t26423-beatrix-kiddo#173449

------

just make sure there are no inconsistencies with this new version and the previous versions of your cooked up story.

Tracy i know you're not the sharpest tool in the shed, but i just wanted to point out that if you would *not* have shared bw's picture with bittu without bw's permission--as you are claiming now-- then there would have been nothing to explain 'a dozen times' as per your earlier claim. The very fact that you had to explain your behavior a 'dozen times' implicates you as the guilty party.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:50 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

bw?
petrichor?
sublime?

That was HA, not bittu.

Will Al-Akbari accept your above statement as a FACT, and he should.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:21 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Doucheman is a fucking LIAR. He first LIED that panini press "dumped" tracy as a friend on FB. After that, he has been doing all kinds of verbal circus to retreat and distance from his first LIE! Such a blatant LIAR! Evil or Very Mad

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:25 pm

Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:

Doucheman should be ignored and never replied to on any thread. That is the better way to handle him, that is the only way to handle him. Kicking him out of the forum is too much of a kind gesture for him.

I have already advised a few times before that Doucheman should be ignored. People started doing that in the non-personal threads he started. People did not engage with him even when he posted threads critical of Congress and supportive of BJP. That is why he got frustrated and started this personal thread. He knew that if he continued with the non-personal threads, he would continue to be ignored.

So, new advice to everyone: personal thread or non-personal thread, please ignore Doucheman and don't reply to him.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle2 Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:40 pm

Rashmun wrote:would you agree that the admin would not approve of you posting your cooked up stories on this forum? don't you value your friendship with him?

i would not agree, rashmun. our dear admin would approve of anyone posting his/her cooked-up stories on this forum so long as s/he was equipped with The Thing - he always naively thought that people who are so equipped are angels - or s/he constantly applied the vacuum to him. there are even people here who made peace with poopah711 to please the admin. i miss our dear admin.

michelle2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:48 pm

michelle2 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:would you agree that the admin would not approve of you posting your cooked up stories on this forum? don't you value your friendship with him?

i would not agree, rashmun. our dear admin would approve of anyone posting his/her cooked-up stories on this forum so long as s/he was equipped with The Thing - he always naively thought that people who are so equipped are angels - or s/he constantly applied the vacuum to him. there are even people here who made peace with poopah711 to please the admin. i miss our dear admin.
going by the same logic that he applies to others, michelle2 is sucking up to Rashmun because Rashmun claims to be a northindian and a brahmin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:50 pm

SomeProfile wrote:
Kinnera wrote:I think this Rashmun fella should be kicked out of the forum.

Doucheman should be ignored and never replied to on any thread. That is the better way to handle him, that is the only way to handle him. Kicking him out of the forum is too much of a kind gesture for him.

I have already advised a few times before that Doucheman should be ignored. People started doing that in the non-personal threads he started. People did not engage with him even when he posted threads critical of Congress and supportive of BJP. That is why he got frustrated and started this personal thread. He knew that if he continued with the non-personal threads, he would continue to be ignored.

So, new advice to everyone: personal thread or non-personal thread, please ignore Doucheman and don't reply to him.
Very good advice, SP. Others have been advising the same too and i too strongly believe the same. Yup, will ignore this moron soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:51 pm

Kinnera wrote:
SomeProfile wrote:

Very good advice, SP. Others have been advising the same too and i too strongly believe the same. Yup, will ignore this moron soon.

Let me sleep over it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:51 pm

Kinnera wrote:
SomeProfile wrote:

Kinnera reminds me of Julius Caesar in her choice of friends and confidantes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:53 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
SomeProfile wrote:

Mine are better than the gossipers club that you maintain. Puke!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:54 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
SomeProfile wrote:

Let me sleep over it.

what? no more stories? i suppose its impossible even for you to defend the indefensible. first you admit you have explained 'a dozen times' why you shared bw's picture with Bittu without bw's permission. Now you say you had shared the picture with bw's permission. You fell into your own trap and now you have decided that the only way to extricate yourself is 'NO MORE COOKED UP STORIES!'.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:55 pm

Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
SomeProfile wrote:

Do you know what Julius Caesar's friends and confidantes did to him?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:57 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
SomeProfile wrote:

Do you know what Julius Caesar's friends and confidantes did to him?
ya, Brutus. Mine are nothing like that while the ones who fed you the gossip are that kind. Beware of them!

Edit: no, actually you are that kind. No one can ever trust you with anything.

Last edited by Kinnera on Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle2 Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:58 pm

madrasi_idiot wrote:shouldn't i WHAT? tracy is my mistress who i screw every time i travel to providence wherever to visit bittu, on a pretext of course, because she is bittu's neighbour. your point?
idiot, gross exaggerations can be sarcastic and humorous, but yours are not. you did not come with a humour gene. don't despair; you did come with an idiot gene.

michelle2

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle2 Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:08 pm

Kinnera wrote:
michelle2 wrote:

going by the same logic that he applies to others, michelle2 is sucking up to Rashmun because Rashmun claims to be a northindian and a brahmin
i don't remember staying up all night to convince bittu singh fobby to (literally) brush his teeth before going to bed, only so that you could have a conversation with, and the attention of a northindian, when he has nothing but contempt for you because you are a telugu.

michelle2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:15 pm

michelle2 wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
michelle2 wrote:

i don't remember staying up all night to convince bittu singh fobby to (literally) brush his teeth before going to bed, only so that you could have a conversation with, and the attention of a northindian, when he has nothing but contempt for you because you are a telugu.
haha! you are what your thoughts are. You see the world and others according to what your thought process is.  Thank god i don't think like you. Smile

Yeah, suck up to the northindian brahmin Rashmun. That's what a dark southindian is supposed to be doing, according to you, no? and of course, you are one dark southindian.

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle2 Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:46 pm

Kinnera wrote:
michelle2 wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
michelle2 wrote:

haha! you are what your thoughts are. You see the world and others according to what your thought process is.  Thank god i don't think like you. Smile

Yeah, suck up to the northindians brahmin Rashmun. That's what a dark southindian is supposed to be doing, according to you, no?

** this forum is littered with evidence that that's what you do, habitually, routinely.

and of course, you are one dark southindian.

** of course, and i like being what i am.

see ** above for my responses.

michelle2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:52 pm

michelle2 wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
michelle2 wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
michelle2 wrote:

Yeah, suck up to the northindians brahmin Rashmun. That's what a dark southindian is supposed to be doing, according to you, no?

** this forum is littered with evidence that that's what you do, habitually, routinely.

and of course, you are one dark southindian.

** of course, and i like being what i am.

see ** above for my responses.
ya, your sucking up to Rashmun is enough evidence that you follow what you believe in. You do act on your beliefs; the belief that dark southindians such as yourself suck up to northindians. Keep it up! gotta appreciate you for one thing. You follow your beliefs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:05 pm

you know what. a story is coming up the moment I get enough time to type one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:09 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:you know what. a story is coming up the moment I get enough time to type one.

Unless you make it easy to understand for dumb people (Al-Fartari will record this and tout it as a FACT") like myself, your story will be of no use.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:10 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:you know what. a story is coming up the moment I get enough time to type one.
Yup! Can put this moron on ignore once this shit is cleared. If you back out now, this bastid is going to take it as his victory.

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:20 pm

Wow! Just wow!
So, the fictitious telugu boyfriend was never created.
The photo sharing episode never happened.
All that one needs is the gumption, no strike that, the chutzpah to whitewash the facts and a helpful friend whose idol in life is the candle - the one that melts away its life to give light to its owner.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:30 pm

b_A wrote:Wow! Just wow!
All that one needs is the gumption, no strike that, the chutzpah to whitewash the facts and a helpful friend whose idol in life is the candle - the one that melts away its life to give light to its owner.

omg what fictitious telugu boyfriend are you talking about? This one is such a bouncer to me. Can you care to explain? I did not have a fake telugu boyfriend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:39 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

omg what fictitious telugu boyfriend are you talking about? This one is such a bouncer to me. Can you care to explain? I did not have a fake telugu boyfriend.

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:oh rashmun. you are only correct about the fake bf part. dunno how you do it.

https://such.forumotion.com/t27046-tracy-whitney-beatrix-kiddo-and-kinnera#177297

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:41 pm

1. neither you nor rashmun ever answered on how you know about the fictious boyfriend. how did you come to know about it? who's gossiping with you? 
2. what photo sharing episode? whose?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next