Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rashmun goes berserk after marathadi saamiyar reveals that rashmun threatens to rape wife and sisters of posters when losing an argument

Go down

Rashmun goes berserk after marathadi saamiyar reveals that rashmun threatens to rape wife and sisters of posters when losing an argument  Empty Rashmun goes berserk after marathadi saamiyar reveals that rashmun threatens to rape wife and sisters of posters when losing an argument

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:14 am

Sorry am on iPhone. Fine the link yourself.

Back to top Go down

Rashmun goes berserk after marathadi saamiyar reveals that rashmun threatens to rape wife and sisters of posters when losing an argument  Empty Re: Rashmun goes berserk after marathadi saamiyar reveals that rashmun threatens to rape wife and sisters of posters when losing an argument

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:44 am

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooo @ Sorry am on iPhone. Fine the link yourself.

YOU ARE A FAKE SATYA UPADHYA! at least i have a failed master's in his method from u of bc.... toooooooooooo funny. but, sadly, this ecosystem does not have longevity. the chodu has to be booted. there is no other way.

Back to top Go down

Rashmun goes berserk after marathadi saamiyar reveals that rashmun threatens to rape wife and sisters of posters when losing an argument  Empty Re: Rashmun goes berserk after marathadi saamiyar reveals that rashmun threatens to rape wife and sisters of posters when losing an argument

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:49 am

brie wrote:lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooo @ Sorry am on iPhone. Fine the link yourself.

YOU ARE A FAKE SATYA UPADHYA! at least i have a failed master's in his method from u of bc.... toooooooooooo funny. but, sadly, this ecosystem does not have longevity. the chodu has to be booted. there is no other way.

Better to be a FAKE than a FAIL hahaha Razz 

wait. that was a deep statement there. Let me ponder over it.

I think you win. Better to be a sincere FAIL than a FAKE and still be a FAIL.

Becaaaassseee... no one can beat RASHMUN in RASHMUN method.

Only he can, lol, when he votes himself out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down