Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Beatrix Kiddo]

+3
Kris
confuzzled dude
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
7 posters

Go down

[Beatrix Kiddo] Empty [Beatrix Kiddo]

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:41 am

Besides sharing Kinnera's photograph with another poster without Kinnera's permission, have you shared the photograph of any other poster here ( other than Kinnera) without their permission? Is it not true that you have shared bw's photograph with Bittu even though bw had explicitly told you not to share her picture with Bittu in particular?

Also, you mentioned that the picture of Kinnera that you shared was a very old picture. Is it not true that it was in fact a relatively recent picture taken during Kinnera's visit to India?

Back to top Go down

[Beatrix Kiddo] Empty Re: [Beatrix Kiddo]

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:59 am

I have explained about bw's pic a dozen times. I will not explain any more. Believe whatever the fuck you want.

Regarding kinnera's pictures. What month and year are we talking about? Also, did I share the picture with you? Let the person who claims that I did come up here and speak up. Or they can send her a note if they want.

In any way, since this is about kinnera's pictures any further discussion has to be between her and me. And I am taking the liberty from her side to tell you all that she told me to discuss this matter only with her and not over forums. So, sorry to rob you off your anticipation of entertainment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:04 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:I have explained about bw's pic a dozen times. I will not explain any more. Believe whatever the fuck you want.

Regarding kinnera's pictures. What month and year are we talking about? Also, did I share the picture with you? Let the person who claims that I did come up here and speak up.

In any way, since this is about kinnera's pictures any further discussion has to be between her and me. And I am taking the liberty from her side to tell you all that she told me to discuss this matter only with her and not over forums. So, sorry to rob you off your anticipation of entertainment.

Does your explanation about sharing bw's picture with Bittu, even though she had explicitly told you not to share her picture with Bittu in particular, consist of claiming that you were drunk after downing four pegs of vodka and hence not in your senses when you did what you did?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:16 am

Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:I have explained about bw's pic a dozen times. I will not explain any more. Believe whatever the fuck you want.

Regarding kinnera's pictures. What month and year are we talking about? Also, did I share the picture with you? Let the person who claims that I did come up here and speak up.

Does your explanation about sharing bw's picture with Bittu, even though she had explicitly told you not to share her picture with Bittu in particular, consist of claiming that you were drunk after downing four pegs of vodka and hence not in your senses when you did what you did?

Are you bw's lawyer? Did she hire you? I will discuss this publicly, again, if she is willing to. Only with her. Not with any chinky minky shinky that decides to surface.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:25 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Are you bw's lawyer? Did she hire you? I will discuss this publicly, again, if she is willing to. Only with her. Not with any chinky minky shinky that decides to surface.

In principle, do you believe it acceptable to share private information of one person with other people?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:32 am

Regarding Kinnera's picture is it not true that you did not just show the picture on your cell phone to your male friend but that you shared a link to that photograph with him from where he could download the pic and circulate it if he wanted to? And is it not true that this male friend was Bittu?
And as I said earlier is it not true that it was a relatively recent picture of Kinnera taken during her visit to India ( and not a very old pic as you were claiming) ?

Last edited by Rashmun on Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:36 am

Regarding kinnera's pictures. What month and year are we talking about? Also, did I share the picture with you? Let the person who claims that I did come up here and speak up. Or they can send her a note if they want.

Al-Akbari thinks he is so smart - like Al-Jawahari - trying to come across as a diplomat. He is now busy executing Al-Jawahari's new Indian subcontinental operations - along with Mian Confuz Ud Daud (notice how has suddenly disappeared) - and trying to act innocent by pimping for information on all irrelevant information. Soon expect him to threaten to rape you.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:37 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

Al-Akbari thinks he is so smart - like Al-Jawahari - trying to come across as a diplomat. He is now busy executing Al-Jawahari's new Indian subcontinental operations - along with Mian Confuz Ud Daud (notice how has suddenly disappeared) - and trying to act innocent by pimping for information on all irrelevant information.  Soon expect him to threaten to rape you.

Hahaha. Uppili the Poopili is such a clown.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:48 am

Rashmun wrote:Regarding Kinnera's picture is it not true that you did not just show the picture on your cell phone to your male friend but that you shared a link to that photograph with him from where he could download the pic and circulate it if he wanted to? And is it not true that this male friend was Bittu?
And as I said earlier is it not true that it was a relatively recent picture of Kinnera taken during her visit to India ( and not a very old pic as you were claiming) ?

You have never been my 'male friend' and that's all that matters. Let any friend, male or female, reach out to kinnera directly. No?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:50 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:Regarding Kinnera's picture is it not true that you did not just show the picture on your cell phone to your male friend but that you shared a link to that photograph with him from where he could download the pic and circulate it if he wanted to? And is it not true that this male friend was Bittu?

You have never been my 'male friend' and that's all that matters. Let any friend, male or female, reach out to kinnera directly. No?

I am reaching out to Kinnera through my public forum posts.

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:04 am

Al-Akbari thinks he is so smart - like Al-Jawahari - trying to come across as a diplomat. He is now busy executing Al-Jawahari's new Indian subcontinental operations - along with Mian Confuz Ud Daud (notice how has suddenly disappeared) - and trying to act innocent by pimping for information on all irrelevant information.  Soon expect him to threaten to rape you.
Uppilisamy-- hallucinating much? may be you should see a shrink.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:20 am

Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

keyword: directly. This thread as well as that post was addressed to me, hence I decided to respond. Now that you clarified you are looking at me but talking to kinnera in a cross eyed fashion, I will shut up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:21 am

confuzzled dude wrote:

Uppilisamy-- hallucinating much? may be you should see a shrink.

Hallucinations ? hahaha.... that is what happens when one reads Koran and watch you-tube videos of your mentors - like that Scot chick.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:24 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

keyword: directly. This thread as well as that post was addressed to me, hence I decided to respond. Now that you clarified you are looking at me but talking to kinnera in a cross eyed fashion, I will shut up.

You asked me to reach out to Kinnera and I said I was already doing that through my public forum posts. But of course my questions were directed at you and not Kinnera. I am giving you an opportunity to clear the air by giving public answers to my questions so that Kinnera and all your other friends on this forum can decide whether they wish to continue being friends with you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:37 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

You asked me to reach out to Kinnera and I said I was already doing that through my public forum posts. But of course my questions were directed at you and not Kinnera. I am giving you an opportunity to clear the air by giving public answers to my questions so that Kinnera and all your other friends on this forum can decide whether they wish to continue being friends with you.

If this is for the sake of my 'friends' from such, then one good news is I don't have many, nor do I think I will make any more now. But more importantly, if they are my off-such friends, then a better way is to clear it off-such, no? This is not some Ekta Kapoor show, is it? Kinnera already told me not to discuss matters regarding her pictures publicly. Who should I listen to? You or her?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:44 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

If this is for the sake of my 'friends' from such, then one good news is I don't have many, nor do I think I will make any more now. But more importantly, if they are my off-such friends, then a better way is to clear it off-such, no? This is not some Ekta Kapoor show, is it? Kinnera already told me not to discuss matters regarding her pictures publicly. Who should I listen to? You or her?

What about bw's picture which you shared with Bittu even though bw had explicitly told you not to share her picture with Bittu? Why are you shying away from offering a public explanation about your peccadillo ?
Regarding Kinnera's picture, does Kinnera know that in your first private note to me you had denied sharing her photograph with anyone in the first place?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:15 pm

This is getting so tiring and boring! Can the ones who are acting on hearsay give this nonsensical thing a rest? If anything, let the one who BK is supposed to have shared my recent FB pix with and who spread the word around contact me and we can talk abt this in private. Vids and I already talked about it one on one. She doesn't need to give explanations to any third party person here and i don't need any knights in shining armor to come protect me. 

PS: I hate to participate in this issue anymore. ugh!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:40 pm

Kinnera wrote:This is getting so tiring and boring! Can the ones who are acting on hearsay give this nonsensical thing a rest? If anything, let the one who BK is supposed to have shared my recent FB pix with and who spread the word around contact me and we can talk abt this in private. Vids and I already talked about it one on one. She doesn't need to give explanations to any third party person here and i don't need any knights in shining armor to come protect me. 

>>>Noooo... after all the threads I am not sure what the issue is. In any event, to keep the peace, I will offer to share my pic with anyone on the condition that it never ever, not ever be shared with any Victoria's Secret models. I cannot afford to have any more stalkers. I feel drained already on this count.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:48 pm

Uppili

CD has a different point of view.  That does not make him an enemy.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:50 pm

Kris wrote:
Kinnera wrote:This is getting so tiring and boring! Can the ones who are acting on hearsay give this nonsensical thing a rest? If anything, let the one who BK is supposed to have shared my recent FB pix with and who spread the word around contact me and we can talk abt this in private. Vids and I already talked about it one on one. She doesn't need to give explanations to any third party person here and i don't need any knights in shining armor to come protect me. 

>>>Noooo... after all the threads I am not sure what the issue is. In any event, to keep the peace, I will offer to share my pic with anyone on the condition that it never ever, not ever be shared with any Victoria's Secret models. I cannot afford to have any more stalkers. I feel drained already on this count.
Lol! If the Victoria Secret models value intelligence and wisdom, then they don't even need to see your pix to follow you, kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:56 pm

Kinnera wrote:
Kris wrote:

Lol! If the Victoria Secret models value intelligence and wisdom, then they don't even need to see your pix to follow you, kris

>>>No, my downfall has been this curse of devastating handsomeness (albeit, one hidden below some poundage these days) Smile

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:23 pm

Of course, it is very convenient for her to talk to you in private and you cannot verify if she was being truthful. For example, she can say, it was the picture from 20 years back and you were in bridal makeup and not easily recognizable and so on. Or she can offer some extenuating excuses that she was drunk or manipulated or blackmailed and you will swallow all those excuses.
I used to think that the evil loser is the lowest form of a human being on these forums because it used to reveal the identities of people that it had disagreements with. But even the evil loser never revealed info about its friends that they trustingly shared with it.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:55 pm

LOL.

Apply the same condition to the poster who is claiming I showed him/her kinns pic. In privacy even he/she can say anything about me to anyone, no?

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:04 pm

Did you share it with more than one person and wanna know who outed you or you didn't share with anyone n wanna know who is spreading rumors about you?

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:20 pm

seven wrote:Did you share it with more than one person and wanna know who outed you or you didn't share with anyone n wanna know who is spreading rumors about you?

Sorry, not taking questions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:09 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
seven wrote:Did you share it with more than one person and wanna know who outed you or you didn't share with anyone n wanna know who is spreading rumors about you?

You should not even let this thread drag on this long. Al-Akbari has this tendency to repeatedly rake up the same unnecessary and irrelevant issues concerning posters - when he is prevented from posting islamic threads due to the bad-news environment.

This should not have dragged on for 25 posts.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:09 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:LOL.

Apply the same condition to the poster who is claiming I showed him/her kinns pic. In privacy even he/she can say anything about me to anyone, no?

except that Kinnera has publicly said in a forum post that you admitted to sharing her picture with someone-- in private-- without her knowledge. would you like me to give a link to Kinnera's post?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:49 pm

at one level, this is about you and bw (not just you). at another level, this is about the privacy of all posters on this forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:24 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

You should not even let this thread drag on this long. Al-Akbari has this tendency to repeatedly rake up the same unnecessary and irrelevant issues concerning posters - when he is prevented from posting islamic threads due to the bad-news environment.

Uppili the Poopili, i have mentioned in an earlier post that Kiddo has been revealing details of the private and professional lives of her forum friends to other posters. One of the people whose privacy has been compromised because of this is you. Three other people whose privacy has also been compromised in the same way are atcg, sublime, and Bittu. There may be others.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:31 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

Uppili the Poopili, i have mentioned in an earlier post that Kiddo has been revealing details of the private and professional lives of her forum friends to other posters. One of the people whose privacy has been compromised because of this is you. Three other people whose privacy has also been compromised in the same way are atcg, sublime, and Bittu. There may be others.

Stop shooting in the air blindly and hoping something will be hit.

remember one thing.. Everything about me is true and at the same time false. and hv no worries about me...

Sublime?...hahahaha....yeah rite...Perhaps you were the one who ruined her peace of mind by stalking...after all you are the typical UPite - threatening everyone with rape.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:41 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

Stop shooting in the air blindly and hoping something will be hit.

remember one thing.. Everything about me is true and at the same time false. and hv no worries about me...

Sublime?...hahahaha....yeah rite...Perhaps you were the one who ruined her peace of mind by stalking...after all you are the typical UPite - threatening everyone with rape.

It's amusing to see someone whose privacy has been compromised launching a pathetic attempt to defend the person guilty of compromising his privacy. Uppili the Poopili, even if you fed her some false information remember that some facts of your private and professional life are now known to other posters on this forum. With respect to Sublime I don't actually recall having a single conversation with her. Could it be that it is you who is shooting blindly hoping against hope to somehow defend your friend who is guilty of compromising your own privacy?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:03 pm

*Bump*

Back to top Go down

Post by Tejpal Singh Iyer Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:34 pm

North Indian gutter fight. The best kind to watch bhenchods and madarchods fly. Camera, lights, action! Break out the popcorn.

Tejpal Singh Iyer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down