Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Tracy Whitney(Beatrix Kiddo) and other forum members

+2
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
Merlot Daruwala
6 posters

Go down

To Tracy Whitney(Beatrix Kiddo) and other forum members Empty To Tracy Whitney(Beatrix Kiddo) and other forum members

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am

All right i admit that i am Veeu. I tried to pull the wool over everyone's eye but i got caught by Tracy Whitney(Beatrix Kiddo).I am ashamed and embarrassed at what i have done. I hope forum members will forgive me for creating an alter ego on this forum. Because of some personal reason i will henceforth continue to post under both the Rashmun and Veeu handles. I seek the indulgence of esteemed forum members in this connection.

-a humbled and chastised Rashmun

Back to top Go down

To Tracy Whitney(Beatrix Kiddo) and other forum members Empty Re: To Tracy Whitney(Beatrix Kiddo) and other forum members

Post by Merlot Daruwala Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:55 am

Rashmun wrote:All right i admit that i am Veeu. I tried to pull the wool over everyone's eye but i got caught by Tracy Whitney(Beatrix Kiddo).I am ashamed and embarrassed at what i have done. I hope forum members will forgive me for creating an alter ego on this forum. Because of some personal reason i will henceforth continue to post under both the Rashmun and Veeu handles. I seek the indulgence of esteemed forum members in this connection.

It was Seven who first suspected you.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

To Tracy Whitney(Beatrix Kiddo) and other forum members Empty Re: To Tracy Whitney(Beatrix Kiddo) and other forum members

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:03 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Rashmun wrote:All right i admit that i am Veeu. I tried to pull the wool over everyone's eye but i got caught by Tracy Whitney(Beatrix Kiddo).I am ashamed and embarrassed at what i have done. I hope forum members will forgive me for creating an alter ego on this forum. Because of some personal reason i will henceforth continue to post under both the Rashmun and Veeu handles. I seek the indulgence of esteemed forum members in this connection.

Thanks. Also, Kinnera had voiced her suspicion in the thread to which i gave a link in the OP. My apologies to Seven and my apologies also to you and Kinnera and all other forum members.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:04 am

btw, can some english expert tell me whether i should have used the word "chastened" instead of "chastised"? Or does it not matter?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:17 am

I am taking it easy. Tum bhi light lelo. And don't be hating ppl with such vengeance. It's not good for your mental health. 
Now go back to H-M synthesis, mughal kings are great, diggy raja is the best and other usual topics. :-)

PS: It takes courage to admit one's mistake and ask for an apology. Kudos to you for doing that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:59 am

Kinnera wrote:I am taking it easy. Tum bhi light lelo. And don't be hating ppl with such vengeance. It's not good for your mental health. 
Now go back to H-M synthesis, mughal kings are great, diggy raja is the best and other usual topics. :-)

PS: It takes courage to admit one's mistake and ask for an apology. Kudos to you for doing that.
All this, if this is genuine, and not a silly game. If it is, then god bless ya!

(:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:03 am

Kinnera wrote:I am taking it easy. Tum bhi light lelo. And don't be hating ppl with such vengeance. It's not good for your mental health. 

thank you Kinnera. You have shown everyone that you are a kind and forgiving person. Btw, have you dumped your uncouth and mentally unstable friend Tracy Whitney(Beatrix Kiddo) yet? She has been having fantasies about my death and prefers to hurl curses at me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:22 am

Rashmun wrote:

thank you Kinnera. You have shown everyone that you are a kind and forgiving person. Btw, have you dumped your uncouth and mentally unstable friend Tracy Whitney(Beatrix Kiddo) yet? She has been having fantasies about my death and prefers to hurl curses at me.
Sigh!!

Rashmun, you have no right to judge someone and call them names or tell me who i need to dump or be friends with. Can you pls mind your own business. Thank you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:25 am

Rashmun wrote:

rofl

there is no fucking personal reason for posting in two handles in an internet forum DOUCHEBAG!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:28 am

Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Sigh!!

Rashmun, you have no right to judge someone and call them names or tell me who i need to dump or be friends with. Can you pls mind your own business. Thank you!

If a person has fantasies about the death of another poster, then isn't it reasonable to believe that that person is mentally unstable?
And why should a decent person like you associate with a mentally unstable person? If you are doing it out of pity then it is a different matter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:29 am

brie wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

rofl

there is no fucking personal reason for posting in two handles in an internet forum DOUCHEBAG!

i am only following your footsteps. you are my Guru.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:34 am

brie wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

rofl

For old time's sake i would suggest you fight with my Veeu handle instead of my Rashmun handle. Its just a request.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:03 am

Kinnera wrote:

All this, if this is genuine, and not a silly game. If it is, then god bless ya!

(:

Don't you have any self control? Do you always engage with people in real life who you dont like, escalate into nasty verbal fight, and in the end get hurt?

Have seen the pattern here. you and BK - claim not to respect or care what Rashmunullah or Swapie or whoever says, but continue to engage him (which is what he wants for attention sake), escalate into serious argument, then unable to keep at his level get hurt and withdraw for days....only to start the cycle all over after a month.

Is this a woman thingie ???? Are you guys attracted to him in a subconscious way - looks like it.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:07 am

Rashmun wrote:
brie wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

rofl

For old time's sake i would suggest you fight with my Veeu handle instead of my Rashmun handle. Its just a request.

- there is no "old times" left anymore. the "new times" overshadow it, 
- you are not my father's age,
- it is unfortunate PP left. you always need someone to constantly fight with. PP was the ideal candidate for he had admin powers though he never used them on you,
- you are not a child,
- you behave like a toddler, wah wah always,
- i will insult you wherever and whenever i feel like.

go fuck yourself and don't respond to my posts in future for i may or may not respond.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:13 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Kinnera wrote:

(:

Don't you have any self control? Do you always engage with people in real life who you dont like, escalate into nasty verbal fight, and in the end get hurt?

Have seen the pattern here. you and BK - claim not to respect or care what Rashmunullah or Swapie or whoever  says, but continue to engage him (which is what he wants for attention sake), escalate into serious argument, then unable to keep at his level get hurt and withdraw for days....only to start the cycle all over after a month.

Is this a woman thingie ???? Are you guys attracted to him in a subconscious way - looks like it.
Puke@being attracted to him.

Yeah....it's a woman's thing. How much ever someone is nasty, if they seem to soften, we soften too and are careful to see that their poor egos are not hurt and things are peaceful again.....until the next cycle. We can't hold on to grudges forever and be hateful. We may hurt ourselves in the process, but we forget, forgive and move on. It's a woman's basic mentality, i guess. No sir, it's not a weakness.

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:14 am

Plus vote for the first two paragraphs @ upps

When internet will no longer be anonymous platform, what will multiple personality people do? They will have to fight argue n make up with their identity known to everyone. 

Everyone that treat others thoughtlessly will have to do it un-incognito.

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:18 am

brie wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
brie wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

rofl

- it is unfortunate PP left. you always need someone to constantly fight with. PP was the ideal candidate for he had admin powers though he never used them on you,
- you are not a child,

go fuck yourself and don't respond to my posts in future for i may or may not respond.

you are so fuckin dumb. When I asked you to fight with Veeu it was a hint to you that this is all an act and i am not actually Veeu.

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:19 am

Kinnera - if you believe his apology, he pretty much loses all his credibility. 

Not hating n not holding grudes can be done without indulging in same cycle over n over. Everyone who likes to be happy does that, not just women. But engaging in same type of behavior over n over is like refusing to see him for who he really is for example a snake n hoping he will learn to kiss n getting bitten by it over n over. That's what uppli is telling you.

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:21 am

seven wrote:Kinnera - if you believe his apology, he pretty much loses all his credibility. 

Not hating n not holding grudes can be done without indulging in same cycle over n over. Everyone who likes to be happy does that, not just women. But engaging in same type of behavior over n over is like refusing to see him for who he really is for example a snake n hoping he will learn to kiss n getting bitten by it over n over. That's what uppli is telling you.

Seven is upset because recently i asked him why other posters on this forum have been calling him "shaven".

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:23 am

I'm fine. I know you were itching to say I'm upset n that's what gave you away. I hope you know that.

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:25 am

seven wrote:I'm fine. I know you were itching to say I'm upset n that's what gave you away. I hope you know that.

Ok, now are you telling me why other posters call you "shaven"? What part of your body are the posters referring to?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:30 am

seven wrote:Kinnera - if you believe his apology, he pretty much loses all his credibility. 

Ya, i know! Let him continue to be who he is. The loss is his, not mine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:33 am

Kinnera wrote:

Ya, i know! Let him continue to be who he is. The loss is his, not mine.

does this mean that you will continue being friends with the mentally unstable Tracy Whitney(Beatrix Kiddo) who has fantasies about the death of other posters and who hurls curses at other posters?

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:40 am

classic attention seeking behavior by a goofball nerd that wasnt paid enough attention as a child and thrown into a boarding school by his parents.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:43 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:classic attention seeking behavior by a goofball nerd that wasnt paid enough attention as a child and thrown into a boarding school by his parents.

and how do you know i went to boarding school? because i told you so ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:47 am

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:classic attention seeking behavior by a goofball nerd that wasnt paid enough attention as a child and thrown into a boarding school by his parents.

same way everyone can pretty much tell you are an attention deprived dumb nerd with some semi serious mental issues and markedly homosexual tendencies.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:52 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

same way everyone can pretty much tell you are an attention deprived dumb nerd with some semi serious mental issues and markedly homosexual tendencies.

Propa i will remind you of the fact that i have never had fantasies about the death of anyone. You, on the hand have posted on this forum and on sulekha about your fantasies about the death of swapna. You also claimed that Swapna was in an incestuous relationship with his daughter. And you posted a picture of your boyfriend Bruce in green thong underwear on the old sulekha forum.

I hope you find mental and spiritual peace soon Propa.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:05 am

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Propa i will remind you of the fact that i have never had fantasies about the death of anyone. You, on the hand have posted on this forum and on sulekha about your fantasies about the death of swapna. You also claimed that Swapna was in an incestuous relationship with his daughter. And you posted a picture of your boyfriend Bruce in green thong underwear on the old sulekha forum.

I am going to the gym and will be back in 3 or so hrs to continue

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:13 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

I am going to the gym and will be back in 3 or so hrs to continue

thanks for the note. i am going out myself. there is this unusual vegan restaurant in the neighborhood that is operated by Mongolians.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:23 am

Rashmun wrote:
brie wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
brie wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

rofl

- you are not a child,

you are so fuckin dumb. When I asked you to fight with Veeu it was a hint to you that this is all an act and i am not actually Veeu.
rashmun, meet me in http://www.mentalhealthforum.net/

my id is veeru there. pm me your id there and i will try to help you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:33 am

brie wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
brie wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
brie wrote:
rofl

- you are not a child,

don't you think Tracy Whitney (Beatrix Kiddo) needs your help and your expertise more than i do?

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:35 am

Dude, You are an idiot. Period!

A fake handle and another fake handle, to pretend that you were not pretending.

Jackass.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:58 am

southindian wrote:

Jackass.
+1

priceless and succinct. a "cliff notes" to what rashmun is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:33 pm

southindian wrote:

Jackass.

There are some SERIOUS Psych problems here on this forum.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:00 pm

You are too gracious, Rashmun. I will take it from here.

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:03 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:

She is one smart cookie. Her logic goes like this.
Rashmun doesn't know tamil.
Veeu pretends to know tamil and also pretends to not know tamil.
Therefore, Rashmun is Veeu.
Unbeatable logic!

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:05 pm

Rashmun wrote:

Give it up, Rashmun. Can a servant who cannot think for herself, survive without instructions from the mistress?

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:08 pm

brie wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

rofl

says the person who used numerous handles and hacks into mailboxes, reads personal mails and posts them in public forums.
kettle,pot ... black.

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:11 pm

Rashmun wrote:

Seven is upset because recently i asked him why other posters on this forum have been calling him "shaven".
scratch

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:12 pm

Veeu wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Give it up, Rashmun. Can a servant who cannot think for herself, survive without instructions from the mistress?

I am still unable to understand this mysterious hold that the uncouth Tracy Whitney seems to have over the relatively decent Kinnera. Have you been able to analyze their relationship?

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:13 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Kinnera wrote:

(:

Have seen the pattern here. you and BK - claim not to respect or care what Rashmunullah or Swapie or whoever says, but continue to engage him (which is what he wants for attention sake), escalate into serious argument, then unable to keep at his level get hurt and withdraw for days....only to start the cycle all over after a month.

+1
+2
+3

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:16 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

are you describing yourself there?

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:17 pm

Veeu wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

scratch

Just having some fun with seven. Besides on the Internet you never know. And there is a slight suspicion that Seven could be the artist formerly known as aa.

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:20 pm

brie wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
brie wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
brie wrote:
rofl

- you are not a child,

you are the first poster to decode my name correctly. That was a typo during registration and I didn't change later because that gave me a good cover.

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:22 pm

southindian wrote:

Jackass.
is that your signature in the last line?

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down