Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar calls Tracy Whitney (Beatrix Kiddo) a 'backstabber' after Swapna reveals that Tracy had offered to share HA's private details with him.

Go down

Marathadi-Saamiyaar calls Tracy Whitney (Beatrix Kiddo) a 'backstabber' after Swapna reveals that Tracy had offered to share HA's private details with him. Empty Marathadi-Saamiyaar calls Tracy Whitney (Beatrix Kiddo) a 'backstabber' after Swapna reveals that Tracy had offered to share HA's private details with him.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:07 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
swapna wrote:
Rashmun wrote:Would you be able to confirm whether it was Tracy Whitney who approached you through a private note and offered to share private details of Hellsangel with you which you could then use against HA in the forum?
I suppose Our Own Darlin' Meghu (tracy whitney) does not deserve my kindness if she calls me names in the signature section of her posts, cravenly by quoting someone else.

yes, perhaps about a year or two ago, tracy offered to share private information about hellsangel with me, but I declined the offer, partly because hellsu is boring, and he couldn't be or do anything that might interest me, and partly because I didn't want to be obliged to tracy for giving me something that was of zero value to me.

the conversation did not take place over private mail, but in the chat room. Our Darlin' Meghu was showing me photographs of herself on a beach, particularly of her toes and ankles, which I had earlier criticized when she had posted pictures of them here.

I was not impressed; there was nary a stirring in my loins.

When someone does not share a friend's secret it is called loyalty.

When someone share's enemy's secret it is called stupidity

When someone shares a secret of a former friend turned foe is called backstabbing

https://such.forumotion.com/t36998-swapna#219011

Back to top Go down

Marathadi-Saamiyaar calls Tracy Whitney (Beatrix Kiddo) a 'backstabber' after Swapna reveals that Tracy had offered to share HA's private details with him. Empty Re: Marathadi-Saamiyaar calls Tracy Whitney (Beatrix Kiddo) a 'backstabber' after Swapna reveals that Tracy had offered to share HA's private details with him.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:16 am

i had warned Saamiyaar earlier that it is Tracy who is responsible for compromising his privacy, but he did not believe me. Now, i think, he does.

Back to top Go down

Marathadi-Saamiyaar calls Tracy Whitney (Beatrix Kiddo) a 'backstabber' after Swapna reveals that Tracy had offered to share HA's private details with him. Empty Re: Marathadi-Saamiyaar calls Tracy Whitney (Beatrix Kiddo) a 'backstabber' after Swapna reveals that Tracy had offered to share HA's private details with him.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:09 pm

Rashmun wrote:i had warned Saamiyaar earlier that it is Tracy who is responsible for compromising his privacy, but he did not believe me. Now, i think, he does.

Tracy had managed to convince Marathadi that there is another forum poster who had compromised his privacy. I think Marathadi owes this other poster an apology.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:48 am

Marathadi seems to have retired from this forum. One more victim of you-know-who.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:03 am

good to see Marathadi is back on this forum. i think he is more "safe" since he has met Tracy in person because of which he knows as much about her as she does about him. He is probably feeling relieved now that he knows who the real culprit behind the leakage of his personal information was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down