Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the 180 degree turn

2 posters

Go down

the 180 degree turn Empty the 180 degree turn

Post by garam-kuta Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:58 pm

whupping can do that. turn somebody from a purported IGNORE-list to full fledged stalking.
the 180 degree turn in the mistress's position. but at least she has some SOH to lessen the pain.

it is even more interesting to observe the devastating blow to the little doggy's psyche.
the vulgar language is always there but the degree of it in the last two days is what gives the trauma away.
was it the sense of failure especially even after getting promoted to the chief servant position and the original servant was sidelined with strict instructions to stay away?

Last edited by garam-kuta on Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

the 180 degree turn Empty Re: the 180 degree turn

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:59 pm

garam-kuta wrote:whupping can do that. turn somebody from a purported IGNORE-list to full fledged stalking.
the 180 degree turn.
it is even more interesting to observe the devastating blow to the little doggy's psyche.
the vulgar language is always there but the degree of it in the last two days is what gives the trauma away.
was it the sense of failure especially even after getting promoted to the chief servant position and the original servant was sidelined with strict instructions to stay away?

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:05 pm

garam-kuta wrote:whupping can do that. turn somebody from a purported IGNORE-list to full fledged stalking.
the 180 degree turn in the mistress's position. but at least she has some SOH to lessen the pain.

TRY using different vocab in different avatars. lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:23 pm

https://such.forumotion.com/t36998-swapna#219144
Very amusing to see one idiotic handle hold a conversation with another idiotic handle. Even more amusing if both the handles are run by same idiot who has no idea of the extent of his own idiocy.

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:16 pm

Meghna Mathur wrote:

Hahaha.....not in million years this rotten meat will ever be able to do anything on it's own. It can only impersonate & pathetically mimic what's already out here and need the mommy sistah around to suck on rofl

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:34 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
Meghna Mathur wrote:

Hahaha.....not in million years this rotten meat will ever be able to do anything on it's own. It can only impersonate & pathetically mimic what's already out here and need the mommy sistah around to suck on rofl

lol

the funniest example of the idiot's idiocy is how consistently he rates me at '-2 or -3'... or '-2 to -3'. Nope. Not -2 or -3 or -2.5 or make it interesting atleast. say -3.000005 or something.

Nope. It's like, 'I want to insult you, over and over. I wanna come off as superior. but there is a minor little problem. You know? I can't make up my mind on how to rate you. It's either -2, as that makes FF happy. But -3 while worse, will make him a liar. So I will give you a range. This is so that, while you feel bad at -2, you know that there is a scope of you turning into a -3. Hope that doesn't happen though. So I am warning you and keeping you in a range. -2 to -3'.

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:08 pm

Meghna Mathur wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
Meghna Mathur wrote:

lol

the funniest example of the idiot's idiocy is how consistently he rates me at '-2 or -3'... or '-2 to -3'. Nope. Not -2 or -3 or -2.5 or make it interesting atleast. say -3.000005 or something.

Nope. It's like, 'I want to insult you, over and over. I wanna come off as superior. but there is a minor little problem. You know? I can't make up my mind on how to rate you. It's either -2, as that makes FF happy. But -3 while worse, will make him a liar. So I will give you a range. This is so that, while you feel bad at -2, you know that there is a scope of you turning into a -3. Hope that doesn't happen though. So I am warning you and keeping you in a range. -2 to -3'.

Hahaha...the infamous scale of 0 to 10....rofl rofl ain't I feel good that this moron got kicked out of academia...the rumor is he lives eating bata slippers - courtesy of brie rofl

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:48 pm

hehehe
looks like the post(s) hit the target.

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down