Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know why Alagiri has nurtured so much hatred against Stalin

2 posters

Go down

I don't know why Alagiri has nurtured so much hatred against Stalin Empty I don't know why Alagiri has nurtured so much hatred against Stalin

Post by Rishi Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:23 pm

DMK chief M Karunanidhi, elaborating on his decision to suspend his elder son from the party said that "Alagiri had complained against Stalin using harsh language. He even said Stalin would die in a few months. How can a father tolerate this?"

"I don't know why Alagiri has nurtured so much hatred against Stalin," said Mr Karunanidhi, 89, about the extreme sibling rivalry that has spawned competing camps within the DMK.

http://www.ndtv.com/article/south/alagiri-said-brother-stalin-would-die-reveals-father-m-karunanidhi-476331?pfrom=home-lateststories

>>>Karunanidhi nurtured so much hatred against Brahmins. Why is he complaining?

Rishi

Back to top Go down

I don't know why Alagiri has nurtured so much hatred against Stalin Empty Re: I don't know why Alagiri has nurtured so much hatred against Stalin

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:47 pm

...Perhaps, Alagiri is so upset at his dad discrimnating against him although both he and Stalin were born to the same wife#2 Dayalu.

I am so glad that MK lives to "suffer" for all the wrong things he did to others.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down