Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

neighbor

5 posters

Go down

neighbor Empty neighbor

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:01 pm

what a nice guy. i help him out once when his blower was broken and now he wants to return the favor every time! had to send him away because i want to get out in the snow.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

neighbor Empty Re: neighbor

Post by truthbetold Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:13 pm

I used to have a japanese neighbour ( a doctor by profession) who used to clean up couple of friends driveways on regular basis.  Just a great guy.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by nevada Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:17 pm

I am sure my nice mexican neighbor would use his truck to take snow from my driveway and dump it in the forest but unfortunately it doesn't snow here.

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:21 pm

nevada wrote:I am sure my nice mexican neighbor would use his truck to take snow from my driveway and dump it in the forest but unfortunately it doesn't snow here.

In my neighborhood, no one talks to anyone else, except my beggardeshi neighbor talks to me once every 4 months...Razz

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:26 pm

nevada wrote:I am sure my nice mexican neighbor would use his truck to take snow from my driveway and dump it in the forest but unfortunately it doesn't snow here.

LOL.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:23 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

In my neighborhood, no one talks to anyone else, except my beggardeshi neighbor talks to me once every 4 months...Razz

Hmm. Also obsessed with Bangladeshis, your Holiness?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:43 pm

Hellsangel wrote:

Of course..aren't we all obsessed with something or other ? you with Guns and NRA and Tea partyers and FOX, and I with beggardeshis and scores of other groups...

BTW, even Modi ji is obsessed with beggardeshis...Razz

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:46 pm

Hellsangel wrote:

Of course..aren't we all obsessed with something or other ? you with Guns and NRA and Tea partyers and FOX, and I with beggardeshis and scores of other groups...

I wouldn't call my memberships in said organizations an obsession, your Holiness. But seems like Bangladeshis have a special place in your heart.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:01 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

I wouldn't call my memberships in said organizations an obsession, your Holiness. But seems like Bangladeshis have a special place in your heart.

So do the PakiSaitanis and Chinkus. Beggardeshis are even more dangerous as they have already spread across all of NE and with India having just a "chicken neck" connection, India can lose that region more easily within 50 years.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down