Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These kinds of things happen in real life too

4 posters

Go down

These kinds of things happen in real life too Empty These kinds of things happen in real life too

Post by Rishi Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:55 pm

I had already mentioned before that I used to rent a room in a house owned by a woman of Indian origin from Trinidad. It was a split level house. I rented the room downstairs. She and her nephew lived upstairs. She had been married once upon a time but was divorced.

She had serial lovers. The unique thing about her was she never terminated any of those relationships completely.

Andrew used to be her boyfriend in Trinidad. He still lived there. Now he wanted to see her badly. And he flew to Washington from Port of Spain. He called her. "Here I am, Sheila. I came all the way to see you."  But she did not expect this call from Andrew. Besides she was already screwing Barry and he was right there in her house. Her modus operandus was to date a man, sleep with him on the first date. And if she is happy with him, she will ask him to move in.  

She called back Andrew. "I have got my brother and his family in the house. You can't come here." she told him. There was a motel not too far from the house. She asked Andrew to book a room. Barry was tired from meeting her sexual demands a few hours ago. He was sound asleep on the king size bed. She just quietly left the house and headed for the motel. After making steamy love with Andrew at the motel, she was back in her bedroom and then quietly slipped back into bed.

The poor sucker to this day does not know what Sheila did to him.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

These kinds of things happen in real life too Empty Re: These kinds of things happen in real life too

Post by bw Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:00 pm

Rishi wrote:I had already mentioned before that I used to rent a room in a house owned by a woman of Indian origin from Trinidad. It was a split level house. I rented the room downstairs. She and her nephew lived upstairs. She had been married once upon a time but was divorced.

She had serial lovers. The unique thing about her was she never terminated any of those relationships completely.

Andrew who used to be her boyfriend in Trinidad. He still lived there. Now he wanted to see her badly. And he flew to Washington from Port of Spain. He called her. "Here I am, Sheila. I came all the way to see you."  But she did not expect this call from Andrew. Besides she was already screwing Barry and he was right there in her house. Her modus operandus was to date a man, sleep with him on the first date. And if she is happy with him, she will ask him to move in.  

She called back Andrew. "I have got my brother and his family in the house. You can't come here." she told him. There was a motel not too far from the house. She asked Andrew to book a room. Barry was tired from meeting her sexual demands a few hours ago. He was sound asleep on the king size bed. She just quietly left the house and headed for the motel. After making steamy love with Andrew at the motel, she was back in her bedroom and then quietly slipped back into bed.

Q1. how did you that it was steamy?
Q2. why did she let you go? or did she?  Rolling Eyes

bw

Back to top Go down

These kinds of things happen in real life too Empty Re: These kinds of things happen in real life too

Post by nevada Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:04 pm

Barry = Rishi. He got the report about the session at the motel from the desi motel operator from whom Barry aka Rishi had rented room by the hour in the past.

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:17 pm

bw wrote:
Rishi wrote:I had already mentioned before that I used to rent a room in a house owned by a woman of Indian origin from Trinidad. It was a split level house. I rented the room downstairs. She and her nephew lived upstairs. She had been married once upon a time but was divorced.

Andrew who used to be her boyfriend in Trinidad. He still lived there. Now he wanted to see her badly. And he flew to Washington from Port of Spain. He called her. "Here I am, Sheila. I came all the way to see you."  But she did not expect this call from Andrew. Besides she was already screwing Barry and he was right there in her house. Her modus operandus was to date a man, sleep with him on the first date. And if she is happy with him, she will ask him to move in.  

Q1. how did you that it was steamy?
Q2. why did she let you go? or did she?  Rolling Eyes

>>>It is funny you asked. I was very innocent at that time.

She worked in the same place I worked. She could not pay her mortage with the kind of money she made. He brothers made large down payment and bought the house as a gift for her when she got married. After a few years, the marriage fell apart. She rented rooms for additional income.

One day, I went upstairs to ask her a question about something. Her nephew said "Venkat, close you eyes. Sheila is not decent."

I did. Then opened them after a minute. It looked like she did not take advantage of my eyes closing act.

She came rushing out of the bathroom with a very small sized towel which barely covered her torso. Sheila was running faster than Usain Bolt.

Now I really closed my eyes out of sheer embarassment.

She barged into her bedroom and closed the door.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:39 pm

Sheila ki jawani took away Rishi's innocence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:37 am

big titties, there was an indian woman of carribean origin on old sulekha..she was the CH bicycle on which many a geek learnt how to ride, so to speak. she fell off the map and others took the mantle. do you know who she was?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:07 pm

Rishi wrote:
>>>It is funny you asked. I was very innocent at that time.

She worked in the same place I worked. She could not pay her mortage with the kind of money she made. He brothers made large down payment and bought the house as a gift for her when she got married. After a few years, the marriage fell apart. She rented rooms for additional income.

One day, I went upstairs to ask her a question about something. Her nephew said "Venkat, close you eyes. Sheila is not decent."

I did. Then opened them after a minute. It looked like she did not take advantage of my eyes closing act.

She came rushing out of the bathroom with a very small sized towel which barely covered her torso. Sheila was running faster than Usain Bolt.

Now I really closed my eyes out of sheer embarassment.

She barged into her bedroom and closed the door.

she had no issues being "indecent" in front of her nephew? anyway, this was scene 1 where your innocence was merely under threat. what happened next? surely, this isn't the end!

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down