Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestion for folks who are bored!

3 posters

Go down

Suggestion for folks who are bored! Empty Suggestion for folks who are bored!

Post by harharmahadev Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:03 pm

You could kill some time by playing this amazing online game called TROGDOR. The full name is Trogdor - the Burninator.

As a disclaimer, it is highly addictive, so you might end up spending way more time on it that you would have allocated.

Best of all, IT IS FREE. and you don't have to register.

Just google for trogdor.

harharmahadev

http://www.desichatter.com

Back to top Go down

Suggestion for folks who are bored! Empty Re: Suggestion for folks who are bored!

Post by nevada Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:27 pm

I just got out of fruit ninja addiction. Going to stay away from this addictive stuff.

nevada

Back to top Go down

Suggestion for folks who are bored! Empty Re: Suggestion for folks who are bored!

Post by michelle2 Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:46 pm

harharmahadev wrote:You could kill some time by playing this amazing online game called TROGDOR.  The full name is Trogdor - the Burninator.  

As a disclaimer, it is highly addictive, so you might end up spending way more time on it that you would have allocated.  

Best of all, IT IS FREE.  and you don't have to register.

Just google for trogdor.
why do you want to kill time? why don't you have anything interesting to do?

michelle2

Back to top Go down

Post by harharmahadev Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:51 pm

michelle2 wrote:
harharmahadev wrote:You could kill some time by playing this amazing online game called TROGDOR.  The full name is Trogdor - the Burninator.  

Just google for trogdor.

I did. Then I got done and wiped myself. Now I don't.

harharmahadev

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle2 Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:16 pm

harharmahadev wrote:
michelle2 wrote:

Just google for trogdor.

I did. Then I got done and wiped myself.  Now I don't.
thanks for the explanation. that activity must form a major part of your life. are there not many women where you live? do you live in the northern part of india?

michelle2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:31 pm

michelle2 wrote:
harharmahadev wrote:
michelle2 wrote:

Just google for trogdor.

thanks for the explanation. that activity must form a major part of your life. are there not many women where you live? do you live in the northern part of india?

women might be there, but will they allow access?

Back to top Go down

Post by harharmahadev Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:15 pm

Y
Tracy Whitney wrote:
michelle2 wrote:
harharmahadev wrote:
michelle2 wrote:

Just google for trogdor.

women might be there, but will they allow access?

I don't have access issues.  It's not this vs that.  This will always be a part of my repertoire regardless of how much of that I get.  

There are times when I'd rather do this and get back to playing trogdor.

harharmahadev

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down