Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored!

+3
charvaka
Hellsangel
Miss.Blah
7 posters

Go down

Bored! Empty Bored!

Post by Miss.Blah Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:04 pm

Anyone up for a chat?

Miss.Blah

Back to top Go down

Bored! Empty Re: Bored!

Post by Hellsangel Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:07 pm

I am bored too. But no I am not up for a chat.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:09 pm

Miss.Blah wrote:Anyone up for a chat?

I can chat.... Have about 10 minutes before this face mask dries then I am off to shower and then hopefully to the mall,etc.

what do you want to chat about?

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:11 pm

Hellsangel wrote:I am bored too. But no I am not up for a chat.
aiyyoo. this place is a zoo, i tell ya.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss.Blah Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:21 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
Miss.Blah wrote:Anyone up for a chat?

I can chat.... Have about 10 minutes before this face mask dries then I am off to shower and then hopefully to the mall,etc.

what do you want to chat about?
Let's chat about your face mask

Miss.Blah

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:28 pm

well it's a 10-minute clay mask good for people with acne. I forgot the brand name. I had a clear face for many months but had an outbreak just recently.

I had put it on about 10 minutes ago. Just now I rubbed it off. I prefer doing that if I can, or use a scrub instead of just warm water. Then I went downstairs for drinking water. I need that coz usually on off days I take a shower for atleast 20-30 minutes. Hence need to avoid the dehydration.

K what do you wanna chat about now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss.Blah Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:51 pm

30 mins of shower??? Don't ya tell me u use body scrub or body polish every day

Miss.Blah

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:58 pm

Miss.Blah wrote:30 mins of shower??? Don't ya tell me u use body scrub or body polish every day

no. only on off days...usually i just let the hot water fall on me.... one day a week I scrub. Never done polish.

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss.Blah Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:01 pm

Try body polish

Miss.Blah

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:15 pm

hi there ladies!

cro is waiting to be rated by you guys. you didnt happen to read his post, did ya?

Back to top Go down

Post by artood2 Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:29 pm

seven wrote:hi there ladies!

cro is waiting to be rated by you guys. you didnt happen to read his post, did ya?

Aren't you waiting for the voting to be deleted?
artood2
artood2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:40 pm

yaar seven, tu idhar ki udhar ki bohot karti hai. yaha kuchh aur, waha kuchh aur. You are fun and all, and I do like you, but will have to take time to decide how much to open up with you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:42 pm

How much more like an e-tranny do you want to sound?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:07 pm

Hellsangel wrote:

aww HA ne to baat dil pe le li Razz

i didnt mean you. you are not a lady i know. i actually meant Miss blah alone well also her twin blip/bloop et.al., but addressed everyone anyway. no need to snap or show ur biting teeth like a poor cornered animal, bcz you are not (right?). right.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:17 pm

seven wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

i didnt mean you. you are not a lady i know. i actually meant Miss blah alone well also her twin blip/bloop et.al., but addressed everyone anyway. no need to snap or show ur biting teeth like a poor cornered animal, bcz you are not (right?). right.
Dear Blip Blop Blah, I knew who you were addressing. Please do check the part in bold that I was referring to, dear e-blonde e-tranny.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:21 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
seven wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

Dear Blip Blop Blah, I knew who you were addressing. Please do check the part in bold that I was referring to, dear e-blonde e-tranny.

de4r 4ll the 4bove,

now you are upset. and you are cranky.

ps: i know wat you were referring to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:36 pm

Be nice please!
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:02 pm

deal.

ps: right back at ya!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:29 pm

artood2 wrote:

Aren't you waiting for the voting to be deleted?

not really, however, i'll be happy if it is disabled.

if not abt this ppl here are going to fight abt sth else. doesnt change much for me ( and other ppl's coffeehouse experience).

Last edited by seven on Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:31 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:

yaar seven, tu idhar ki udhar ki bohot karti hai. yaha kuchh aur, waha kuchh aur. You are fun and all, and I do like you, but will have to take time to decide how much to open up with you.

wat can i say. tyt.

ps: jise tum idhar udhar karna keh rahi ho woh to tum bhi karti ho. i was only giving ppl taste of their own medicine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:32 pm

what did you think I meant when I said idhar udhar ki karna? and what do I do?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:39 pm

actually i wasnt very sure abt wat u meant by idhar udhar karti ho. pliss to elaborate.

as for your question what did i do, well i was referring to the post where i asked u to stop encouraging carvaka and rashmun fight. now i am no rashmun to dig up the thread but it was sth about uppili's prediction abt carvaka's family etc.. you posted that as though we had not already had enough of their arguments over the wknd.

so wat idhar udhar u were accusing me of ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:40 pm

yaar seven, tu idhar ki udhar ki bohot karti hai. yaha kuchh aur, waha kuchh aur.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:48 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:yaar seven, tu idhar ki udhar ki bohot karti hai. yaha kuchh aur, waha kuchh aur.

did u mean sulekha CH and forumotion ki baate yahan wahan ?

go on write three paras ( if thats wat it takes) to explain clearly what you mean by yaha waha scratch

i am not sure what you are talking about.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:02 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:yaar seven, tu idhar ki udhar ki bohot karti hai. yaha kuchh aur, waha kuchh aur.

I second this statement...

In fact i had posted about this a while ago...guess 7 missed to read it...
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:13 pm

[quote="seven"][quote="Tracy Whitney"]

wat can i say. tyt.

ps: jise tum idhar udhar karna keh rahi ho woh to tum bhi karti ho. i was only giving ppl taste of their own medicine.

sahi baat hai...tracy bhi karti hai....

sab karte hai:roll:
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:22 pm

well, if you talk nicely with me and then go gossip about me in a derogatory way somewhere else..... I would like to be fair and say that you are free to say whatever you want anywhere, but I am also ghatiya enough to start closing up on you then....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:49 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:well, if you talk nicely with me and then go gossip about me in a derogatory way somewhere else..... I would like to be fair and say that you are free to say whatever you want anywhere, but I am also ghatiya enough to start closing up on you then....

are you threatening me ?

gossip about me in a degratory way somewhere else...
again, what are you talking about ?

now I would like to say u and ur dhamki can go places but that would be ghatiya, and i am not. So well i'll just say if translating only one zzibberish msg in the entire thread can be just an innocent effort to learn zibberish then so can be other things.

peace Smile>-

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:28 am

seven wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:well, if you talk nicely with me and then go gossip about me in a derogatory way somewhere else..... I would like to be fair and say that you are free to say whatever you want anywhere, but I am also ghatiya enough to start closing up on you then....

are you threatening me ?

gossip about me in a degratory way somewhere else...
again, what are you talking about ?

now I would like to say u and ur dhamki can go places but that would be ghatiya, and i am not. So well i'll just say if translating only one zzibberish msg in the entire thread can be just an innocent effort to learn zibberish then so can be other things.

peace Smile>-

Shaven,

Don't act innocent. We know about what kind of idhar udhar you are doing with TS (and probably QB also). We also know that TW is the main topic of conversation for you with these people. You are being watched. Don't think you can escape under the appearance of stupidity.

Better apologize to TW. Hold your ears and say, "Sorry TW-didi, ab phir aisi harkatein kabhi na karoongi. Sorry kardo TW-didi."

S P

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:19 am

seven wrote:

are you threatening me ?

What part of anything I said sounded like a threat? I was saying.....argh forget it. Oh god please send some smarter people down here. Ye rashmun or seven milke sab ko pagal kar denge.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:24 am

Good Morning TW. - HK

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:02 am

hey gm... wassup. I was supposed to get ready earlier today and go to work earlier and leave earlier... but ended up just sitting here sipping my tea slowly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:43 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
seven wrote:

are you threatening me ?

What part of anything I said sounded like a threat? I was saying.....argh forget it. Oh god please send some smarter people down here. Ye rashmun or seven milke sab ko pagal kar denge.

the part i highlighted ofcoz...arrree i was just asking are you or not. a simple no, i am not threatning u 7 would ve done just fine.

i asked u twice what yahan wahan you meant in your OP and you havent told me that yet but you dont see me arghing or asking god to send some ppl who answer directly without beating around the bush.Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss.Blah Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:16 pm

Ahaa! not bored anymore..it's koffee time..sipping my nescafe really slow..(uh huh,no coffee smiley)..okay nvm

Miss.Blah

Back to top Go down

Post by Another Brick Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:23 am

Try this

Another Brick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:42 am

haha.. seen this on FB.

Back to top Go down