Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

if you win 400mil which indian political party would you join?

+2
southindian
truthbetold
6 posters

Go down

if you win 400mil which indian political party would you join? Empty if you win 400mil which indian political party would you join?

Post by truthbetold Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:10 pm

Someone just told me that one of the multistate lotto estimated prize is 400million.
Playing on the other thread a question to such posters?
If you win all or a significant portion of that lotto , which Indian national party or regional party would you join?
ignore legal hurdles like citizenship.

i would like to join jp's lok satta. i would have considered kejriwal but he became too populist.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

if you win 400mil which indian political party would you join? Empty Re: if you win 400mil which indian political party would you join?

Post by southindian Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:46 pm

I'll join Lalu's, Maya's or Jaya's party and have them work for me for money.

I can then share Jaya's MMS or Maya's horror MMS with SuCH finance wiz kids.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

if you win 400mil which indian political party would you join? Empty Re: if you win 400mil which indian political party would you join?

Post by truthbetold Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:06 pm

southindian wrote:I'll join Lalu's, Maya's or Jaya's party and have them work for me for money.

I can then share Jaya's MMS or Maya's horror MMS with SuCH finance wiz kids.
not a bad idea.
what is jaya's mms ?
but the money is all legal why do you need political support?

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by smArtha Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:09 pm

truthbetold wrote:Someone just told me that one of the multistate lotto estimated prize is 400million.
If you win all or a significant portion of that lotto  , which Indian national party or regional party would you join?

i would like to join jp's lok satta. i would have considered kejriwal but he became too populist.

Do you need $400million to join Lok Satta now?!!

smArtha

Back to top Go down

Post by smArtha Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:17 pm

If I have that kind of money, I'll join the BJP or the major party assuming power at the center to negotiate a key role in influencing their policies and execution. 

I'll consider LS or AAP, if I have just enough money to retire and not work but not enough to throw around - may be $8-10million.

smArtha

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:38 pm

smArtha wrote:If I have that kind of money, I'll join the BJP or the major party assuming power at the center to negotiate a key role in influencing their policies and execution. 

I'll consider LS or AAP, if I have just enough money to retire and not work but not enough to throw around - may be $8-10million.

good logic.

isn't 10 million = 60 crores lot of money in India? is that too small to influence a state politics?

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:40 pm

truthbetold wrote:Someone just told me that one of the multistate lotto estimated prize is 400million.
If you win all or a significant portion of that lotto  , which Indian national party or regional party would you join?

If you made so much money, why would you want to join any political party. You join them to MAKE money not lose it all to a bunch of expert, experienced, and exploitative criminals.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:43 pm

I'd get 8 or 9 mistresses from various countries...why would I join a political party?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by harharmahadev Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:56 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:I'd get 8 or 9 mistresses from various countries...why would I join a political party?

Don't get any from US .. they are fucking too demanding. Best to pick from South east asia or Eastern Europe. Just my $0.02.

harharmahadev

http://www.desichatter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:03 pm

harharmahadev wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:I'd get 8 or 9 mistresses from various countries...why would I join a political party?

Don't get any from US .. they are fucking too demanding.  Best to pick from South east asia or Eastern Europe.  Just my $0.02.

thanks for the feedback. yes I've short listed them and none of them are from US.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:23 pm

If you like mistress party over political party ok with me. your money your choice.
if you are not happy with one why do you want more? and if you are happy why go out get more trouble. There is another model. buying vs renting cars.
one is plenty in my view.
I like politics. not the power hungry type but development economics.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down