Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Muslims can now adopt kids from OTHER faith

4 posters

Go down

Muslims can now adopt kids from OTHER faith Empty Muslims can now adopt kids from OTHER faith

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:31 am

....But I bet, other religionists will never be allowed to adopt muslim kids....

Surprise.....surprise....

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Muslims can now adopt kids from OTHER faith Empty Re: Muslims can now adopt kids from OTHER faith

Post by Merlot Daruwala Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:51 am

Don't fret, Upps Aunty. You and Abdullahi can adopt kids of any religion. Surrogacy may be another option.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Muslims can now adopt kids from OTHER faith Empty Re: Muslims can now adopt kids from OTHER faith

Post by southindian Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:07 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:Don't fret, Upps Aunty. You and Abdullahi can adopt kids of any religion. Surrogacy may be another option.
aVivek, How's is your IVF coming along? 3rd month or 4th? Or maybe 5th.

Best of Luck and keep us updated.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by indophile Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:20 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

....But I bet, other religionists will never be allowed to adopt muslim kids....

I thought Islam doesn't allow adoption of any kids, either muslim or non-muslim. 
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_adoptional_jurisprudence

indophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:23 am

indophile wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

I thought Islam doesn't allow adoption of any kids, either muslim or non-muslim. 
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_adoptional_jurisprudence

Yes...that was why the woman went to court to sue the Qazis and the Muslim Personal Law. SC ruled that law of the Land takes precedence over Personal laws until Uniform Civil Code is enacted as "enshrined" in the constitution. It added,however, time is not ripe to make THIS adoption ruling a Fundamental right. That means the Qazis and the Maulanas can threaten and cajole muslims when convenient, and threaten other faith if they dare to adopt muslim kids.

Hence, the SC appears to rule against the Muslim personal Law, but has left the door open for the "Conversion Crooks"

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down