Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TRS rules out any merger or electoral alliance with Congress...

2 posters

Go down

TRS rules out any merger or electoral alliance with Congress... Empty TRS rules out any merger or electoral alliance with Congress...

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:26 pm

.......shocking them to no end! Bwaahahaha! Serves them right! Tikka kudirindi!

http://www.rediff.com/news/slide-show/slide-show-1-trs-shocks-congress-rules-out-merger/20140303.htm

Back to top Go down

TRS rules out any merger or electoral alliance with Congress... Empty Re: TRS rules out any merger or electoral alliance with Congress...

Post by smArtha Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:30 pm

What makes you happy about this? Does it benefit Seema Andhra if it is the TRS or Cong that'll rule in T-state?

smArtha

Back to top Go down

TRS rules out any merger or electoral alliance with Congress... Empty Re: TRS rules out any merger or electoral alliance with Congress...

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:44 pm

TRS is an "alliance-concubine" party. Yesterday, they were with TDP, day before yesterday they were with CONartists, and tomorrow they may be with BJP. They don't have the money power to compete with CONmen or BJP. So, KCR will decide to be in bed with one or the other party. On his own, he won't win many seats in T.

I wonder how Shankar Rao is going. Is he still the poojari at the Sonia temple?

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:59 pm

smArtha wrote:What makes you happy about this? Does it benefit Seema Andhra if it is the TRS or Cong that'll rule in T-state?

Congress bifurcated the state with the hopes of having most of the 17 MP seats of Telangana. Now its dreams of that are squashed. That is what makes me happy. btw. there's more ill will for the Congress than TRS in the SA region.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:03 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:TRS is an "alliance-concubine" party. Yesterday, they were with TDP, day before yesterday they were with CONartists, and tomorrow they may be with BJP. They don't have the money power to compete with CONmen or BJP. So, KCR will decide to be in bed with one or the other party. On his own, he won't win many seats in T.

I wonder how Shankar Rao is going. Is he still the poojari at the Sonia temple?
 I think TRS is more popular in T than Congress. Congress on its own can't win many seats, but TRS will. TRS isn't stupid to turn down any prospects of a merger with cong if it isn't sure of winning the most # of seats. It benefits more by having an alliance with BJP, after the elections, as it's the one that's predicted to come to power in the next elections. It won't gain anything by having an alliance with the congress, which is going to sit in the opposition shortly.

Back to top Go down

Post by smArtha Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:10 pm

Kinnera wrote:Congress bifurcated the state with the hopes of having most of the 17 MP seats of Telangana. Now its dreams of that are squashed. That is what makes me happy. btw. there's more ill will for the Congress than TRS in the SA region.

True but if you think about it objectively, it is better for SA, if Cong or BJP kind National parties are in power in T than a local one like TRS. So, don't let your emotions of who should be hurt cloud your reason about what'll benefit you.. not addressed to you in specific but the SA folks in general.

smArtha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:17 pm

smArtha wrote:
Kinnera wrote:Congress bifurcated the state with the hopes of having most of the 17 MP seats of Telangana. Now its dreams of that are squashed. That is what makes me happy. btw. there's more ill will for the Congress than TRS in the SA region.
True but if you think about it objectively, it is better for SA, if Cong or BJP kind National parties are in power in T than a local one like TRS. So, don't let your emotions of who should be hurt cloud your reason about what'll benefit you.. not addressed to you in specific but the SA folks in general.

Why is it better for SA to have the national parties win in T? I believe that regional parties should win in south india. It's going to be the same in SA too. Neither of the national parties is going to win there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down