Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How will AP and T people vote in the 2014 election

3 posters

Go down

How will AP and T people vote in the 2014 election  Empty How will AP and T people vote in the 2014 election

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:43 pm

Interesting discussion on the topic on CNN-IBN:

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/andhra-pradesh-poll-tracker-1117-seats-for-jagans-ysrcp-tdp-1016/455851-62-127.html

I don't care if KCR becomes the CM in T but I don't want to see Jagan as the CM in AP.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

How will AP and T people vote in the 2014 election  Empty Re: How will AP and T people vote in the 2014 election

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:08 pm

Why are they giving numbers for united state? I think in SA it will be ysrc,  congress, tdp in that order and in T state Congress, TRS and then tdp

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

How will AP and T people vote in the 2014 election  Empty Re: How will AP and T people vote in the 2014 election

Post by indophile Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:10 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
I don't care if KCR becomes the CM in T but I don't want to see Jagan as the CM in AP.

I second the thought. The best result that can come out is - 

TDP win in Telangana, with Congress as the main opposition. KCR's TRS should be defeated. It did its job, brought Telangana to those who want it, and now they should pack up and go. There is no guarantee they will be good rulers for the new state because they are too close to muslims and communits.

Jagan should be utterly defeated in SA. In fact no one associated with Congress either now or in the recent past should win - be it Jagan Reddy, Kiran Reddy, or the old gang (NTR's daughter, Kavuri, Vundavalli, Lagadapati, or anyone else). Hopefully Lok Satta would contest everywhere and win a majority.

None of the above will happen, of course. It will be old wine in the older bottle.

indophile

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:35 pm

indophile wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:

I second the thought. The best result that can come out is - 

TDP win in Telangana, with Congress as the main opposition. KCR's TRS should be defeated. It did its job, brought Telangana to those who want it, and now they should pack up and go. There is no guarantee they will be good rulers for the new state because they are too close to muslims and communits.

Jagan should be utterly defeated in SA. In fact no one associated with Congress either now or in the recent past should win - be it Jagan Reddy, Kiran Reddy, or the old gang (NTR's daughter, Kavuri, Vundavalli, Lagadapati, or anyone else). Hopefully Lok Satta would contest everywhere and win a majority.

None of the above will happen, of course. It will be old wine in the older bottle.
If wishes were horses ........

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down