Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sexual Harassment Suit against Loyola College, Chennai (Tamil Content)

4 posters

Go down

Sexual Harassment Suit against Loyola College, Chennai (Tamil Content) Empty Sexual Harassment Suit against Loyola College, Chennai (Tamil Content)

Post by Rishi Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:01 am

http://www.dinamani.com/edition_chennai/chennai/2014/03/15/%E0%AE%AA%E0%AE%BE%E0%AE%B2%E0%AE%BF%E0%AE%AF%E0%AE%B2%E0%AF%8D-%E0%AE%A4%E0%AF%8A%E0%AE%A8%E0%AF%8D%E0%AE%A4%E0%AE%B0%E0%AE%B5%E0%AF%81%E0%AE%95%E0%AF%8D%E0%AE%95%E0%AF%81-%E0%AE%86%E0%AE%B3%E0%AE%BE%E0%AE%A9-%E0%AE%B5/article2110109.ece

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Sexual Harassment Suit against Loyola College, Chennai (Tamil Content) Empty Re: Sexual Harassment Suit against Loyola College, Chennai (Tamil Content)

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:08 pm

ok...here is the story.

A female instructor in the Tamil Department of Loyola College in Madras (Did not know they hired women there...but then I am out of loop) charged that 2 of her colleagues 'Rajarajan and Prince" were sexually harrassing her. As the Petticoat management failed to take action, she complained to the police. Again no action from the police, but the management dismissed her.

She has sued and the high court has asked the petticoat mangament Principal and the Chief secretary of TN to submit a response within a week.

1) this is a vast improvement as the petticoaters indulged only in homsexual activities, and

2) the managment was trying to protect the harassers PROBABLY they both are Christian. One is for sure and Rajarajan is a 50-50 chances of being a Christian.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Sexual Harassment Suit against Loyola College, Chennai (Tamil Content) Empty Re: Sexual Harassment Suit against Loyola College, Chennai (Tamil Content)

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:57 pm

When I was a student, we used to hear rumors about "fathers" in Loyola and "sisters" in Maris Stella (close to each other in Vijayawada). We had no evidence that anything really happened between the two groups. Students from the colleges used to have opportunities to meet and I knew a fellow in my class who claimed that he @#%# a girl in Maris Stella.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:04 pm

Vp
I heard near certain rumors that one of the good guys father "m" had a real family in a nearby major town. May be that is the reason he is a good guy.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down