Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NI-SI conflict

Go down

NI-SI conflict Empty NI-SI conflict

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:58 pm

is the best kinda conflict. Both the sides come of out it feeling like a winner.

NI: I showed them their place today. Look how they cowered away. No one could speak a single word. Now let's see when they come back with their next sly-slimy move. Will see each and everyone of them next time too. This was fun.

SI: Amma and Appa will be so proud of me today. I didn't act like a barbaric NI. I kept my grace and dignity by keeping quiet. Now I will show this dumb NI their place by my next smart-intelligent move. This shall be fun.

Back to top Go down

NI-SI conflict Empty Re: NI-SI conflict

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:24 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:is the best kinda conflict. Both the sides come of out it feeling like a winner.

NI: I showed them their place today. Look how they cowered away. No one could speak a single word. Now let's see when they come back with their next sly-slimy move. Will see each and everyone of them next time too. This was fun.

SI: Amma and Appa will be so proud of me today. I didn't act like a barbaric NI. I kept my grace and dignity by keeping quiet. Now I will show this dumb NI their place by my next smart-intelligent move. This shall be fun.

Other than the foolish explanation the one great flaw in your analysis is that you do not take into account revelation of private information like location of a poster ( if the poster has never divulged this on the forum and you only know of it through other means like email or chat) or what a poster is posting on his Facebook page. Once a poster in any online forum resorts to the usage of private information to put down another poster he or she does not like, then the reputation of that poster who is resorting to this clearly unethical tactic of revealing private information is permanently damaged and people tend to stay away from such posters. Things said in the middle of a heated discussion are usually forgiven, but the revelation of private information is typically never forgiven.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:43 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:is the best kinda conflict. Both the sides come of out it feeling like a winner.

Other than the foolish explanation the one great flaw in your analysis is that you do not take into account revelation of private information like location of a poster ( if the poster has never divulged this on the forum and you only know of it through other means like email or chat) or what a poster is posting on his Facebook page. Once a poster in any online forum resorts to the usage of private information to put down another poster he or she does not like, then the reputation of that poster who is resorting to this clearly unethical tactic of revealing private information is permanently damaged and people tend to stay away from such posters. Things said in the middle of a heated discussion are usually forgiven, but the revelation of private information is typically never forgiven.

who revealed what private info?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:45 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

who revealed what private info?

They say you can take a horse to the water but you can't make him drink.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down