Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Conflict of interest

2 posters

Go down

Conflict of interest Empty Conflict of interest

Post by confuzzled dude Mon May 19, 2014 6:49 pm

Can CBN, as a chief of Telugu Desam party which has presence in both SA & Telangana, be able to work for the interests of SA & Sa people during hard negotiations that are bound to occur without compromising i.e. not keeping his parties interests in Telanagna. I have my doubts, his track record with Babli & Almatti projects is also not encouraging.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Conflict of interest Empty Re: Conflict of interest

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Mon May 19, 2014 8:45 pm

So  Jagan doesn't have any conflict of interest? How did he make all that money? How can he uncouple governance from his efforts to avoid going back to jail? Look at what he just did - he went to Modi and begged him not to send him to jail.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Tue May 20, 2014 6:22 am

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:So  Jagan doesn't have any conflict of interest? How did he make all that money? How can he uncouple governance from his efforts to avoid going back to jail? Look at what he just did - he went to Modi and begged him not to send him to jail.
Talk of Jagan's loot doesn't address the issue, does it? He is not in power nor will be making decisions that will be considered stepping-stones to SeemAndhra's future, especially water sharing or power (electricity) related.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down