Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My gut feeling...is that...

+2
Rishi
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
6 posters

Go down

My gut feeling...is that... Empty My gut feeling...is that...

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:37 am

The Jet is on the ground somewhere in Xinjiang OR Afghanistan.

The Pilots flying the plane all the way to the Indian Ocean for 7 hours so that he can kill the 250 people just does not make any sense.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

My gut feeling...is that... Empty Re: My gut feeling...is that...

Post by Rishi Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:01 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

The Pilots flying the plane all the way to the Indian Ocean for 7 hours so that he can kill the 250 people just does not make any sense.

>>>Are those 200 plus passengers on that plane kept in a secret location, fed every day and kept healthy? Quite a few people including pilots and crews of some other airlines must have seen the plane on the runway. How is that word never got out of the borders of those countries?

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:44 am

Rishi wrote:

>>>Are those 200 plus passengers on that plane kept in a secret location, fed every day and kept healthy? Quite a few people including pilots and crews of some other airlines must have seen the plane on the runway. How is that word never got out of the borders of those countries?

If the plane can escape all the ATCs, radars and the military installations in the dense Malaysia/Thailand/Vietnam/Singapore, it should not be too difficult to fly through the backward areas of Burma, east of Assam, Tibet, and to Xinjiang (remember the Indians save electricity by turning off the Radars whenever there is power supply?).

As one news item said yesterday "find the motive to find where the plane is." To kill, drown a plane, there is no need to escape, evade, and fly 8 hours....

There is "enough evidence" to point out that it cannot be in the Ocean. Now to prove and prosecute, people like MAX and Maria can collect all the SOLID evidence they want to prosecute. MAX is like those iSlamis who still think there is not enough proof against the terrorists on 9/11 and that it was all a jewish and american conspiracy. In disappearance cases, one is assumed to be alive till body or an evidence is found to establish death. So naturally, it only makes sense to assume that this plane is still "alive"

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:52 am

Rishi wrote:

If the plane can escape all the ATCs, radars and the military installations in the dense Malaysia/Thailand/Vietnam/Singapore, it should not be too difficult to fly through the backward areas of Burma, east of Assam, Tibet, and to Xinjiang (remember the Indians save electricity by turning off the Radars whenever there is power supply?).

As one news item said yesterday "find the motive to find where the plane is." To kill, drown a plane, there is no need to escape, evade, and fly 8 hours....

There is "enough evidence" to point out that it cannot be in the Ocean. Now to prove and prosecute, people like MAX and Maria can collect all the SOLID evidence they want to prosecute.  MAX is like those iSlamis who still think there is not enough proof against the terrorists on 9/11 and that it was all a jewish and american conspiracy. In disappearance cases, one is assumed to be alive till body or an evidence is found to establish death. So naturally, it only makes sense to assume that this plane is still "alive"

thats right, we dont need no stinkin' evidence

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:57 am

Rishi wrote:

There is "enough evidence" to point out that it cannot be in the Ocean. Now to prove and prosecute, people like MAX and Maria can collect all the SOLID evidence they want to prosecute.  MAX is like those iSlamis who still think there is not enough proof against the terrorists on 9/11 and that it was all a jewish and american conspiracy. In disappearance cases, one is assumed to be alive till body or an evidence is found to establish death. So naturally, it only makes sense to assume that this plane is still "alive"
loser, when did max ever say such a thing? do you care a whit about facts???

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:46 am

Great progress .....investigators have now narrowed the location of the aircraft to two possibilities..

...over land or water

[CNN]
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:55 am

May be those Chinese passengers who wants to immigrate to Aussieland hijacked the plane; that flight must have landed safely on arid lands of Western Australia.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:14 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rishi wrote:

thats right, we dont need no stinkin' evidence

You guys are talking about prosecuting...yes that comes after you find the culprit. Investigators and cops want to find the culprit FIRST and they go by the leads, gut feeling, profiling, information and educated guess. Evidence is ALL there.

Once the plane is found and the culprits are caught, then the prosecutors have to build the case and they may win or not. At this stage we are not talking about prosecution but "evidence" and circumstances clearly point to what I said...as days go by more and more evidence is pointing to that.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down