Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why do I get this feeling...

+2
Hellsangel
The Absolute Zero
6 posters

Go down

Why do I get this feeling... Empty Why do I get this feeling...

Post by The Absolute Zero Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:29 am

After some arguments with one couple the argument of lawyers and such came up. The couple has credit problems but their income is great. Now wherever I go and see a crowd, I get the feeling that these smiling faces, are hiding a dozen ugly things like a divorce, a credit problem, Child custody, bv/pati problems, mortgage problems, foreclosure, loss of money in stox or othewise, some this and some that. The guy who comes to office in a great attire is hiding half a dozen problems behind his smiling face.

Once you think you solved a problem, a dozen are waiting to come in. Peace? Happiness? There are no such things in this world. Hmmm...

(Expected follow up by Propagandhi711: Now, nobody please smile. It hurts absolute zero because he did not get his Quo Vadis chappal for Rs. 125 in India. Just saying).

The Absolute Zero

Back to top Go down

Why do I get this feeling... Empty Re: Why do I get this feeling...

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:46 am

Jeene ke liye socha hi nahi
dard sambhalne honge
muskuraye to, muskurane ke
karz utarne honge.

On a srs note:
Peace is what you feel within. And there is no one definition of it. What's peaceful/happy for me might be outright ridiculous for you.

If a man in your office is smiling, let him. No more need to dwelve into the background and feel sorry. This might be his escape. Smile along. Why believe anything otherwise.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:15 am

Arbeit macht frei.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:47 am

Hellsangel wrote:Arbeit macht frei.

you love to make people work hard to gain knowledge, don't you?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arbeit_macht_frei

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:12 am

More like Sister Amritananda Maayi

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by The Absolute Zero Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:40 am

Are you a nazi? :-)

The Absolute Zero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Absolute Zero Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:47 am

Tracy Whitney wrote:If a man in your office is smiling, let him.

Me talking about the artificiality of everything in jindagi. His smile is not genuine. He is suppressing a lot and the smile looks dry. One admi worried about bills, another about his gora bv, another about his beta, beti, b* and so on. And yet when we ask how are you, people smear the artificiality on their faces and say "sab theek." Kya theek? Wall street theek? Jindagi theek? ghar mein andar theek ya bahar theek? All faces smeared with dirt. The other day I looked at my picture (taken by someone else.) It looks awful. The face is reflecting a ash filled smashaan with a dry smile and gone-a-long-time-ago good qualities, if any.

The Absolute Zero

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:55 am

The Absolute Zero wrote:Once you think you solved a problem, a dozen are waiting to come in. Peace? Happiness? There are no such things in this world. Hmmm...

(Expected follow up by Propagandhi711: Now, nobody please smile. It hurts absolute zero because he did not get his Quo Vadis chappal for Rs. 125 in India. Just saying).

Have you been "Self"ing too much lately ?

While in school you are trained to be honest, and so when you step onto the real world you never lie - bcz you just call it differently and different times.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:00 pm

The Absolute Zero wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:If a man in your office is smiling, let him.

The other day I looked at my picture (taken by someone else.) It looks awful. The face is reflecting a ash filled smashaan with a dry smile and gone-a-long-time-ago good qualities, if any.

Go out with old friends for dinner, have a laugh, and BEFORE the bill comes, make someone take ur picture... it will look good. Take my word for it. I went with my bff the other day, and while we were still scrambling to pose perfect, show off our jewelry etc, her daughter clicked a pic... ppl say my face actually look sexy in it... a fatso like me, sexy and all that. Imagine na.

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:07 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:....
If a man in your office is smiling, let him. No more need to dwelve into the background and feel sorry. This might be his escape. Smile along. Why believe anything otherwise.

LOL..as much as i don't intend to escalate your trauma ( the other thread on food u-turns), this is hilarious.. runs so parallel to our perception of infants' smiling, ignoring the physiology rofl

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:16 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:....

LOL..as much as i don't intend to escalate your trauma ( the other thread on food u-turns), this is hilarious.. runs so parallel to our perception of infants' smiling, ignoring the physiology rofl

Did I read what I just read? Did you actually take this into the parallel of people's farting in the background? Shocked and Rolling Eyes and GK TGH... GK tussi great ho...

Back to top Go down

Post by artood2 Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:24 pm

The Absolute Zero wrote:After some arguments with one couple the argument of lawyers and such came up. The couple has credit problems but their income is great. Now wherever I go and see a crowd, I get the feeling that these smiling faces, are hiding a dozen ugly things like a divorce, a credit problem, Child custody, bv/pati problems, mortgage problems, foreclosure, loss of money in stox or othewise, some this and some that. The guy who comes to office in a great attire is hiding half a dozen problems behind his smiling face.

Once you think you solved a problem, a dozen are waiting to come in. Peace? Happiness? There are no such things in this world. Hmmm...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Everybody_Says_I%27m_Fine!
artood2
artood2

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:27 pm

artood2 wrote:
The Absolute Zero wrote:After some arguments with one couple the argument of lawyers and such came up. The couple has credit problems but their income is great. Now wherever I go and see a crowd, I get the feeling that these smiling faces, are hiding a dozen ugly things like a divorce, a credit problem, Child custody, bv/pati problems, mortgage problems, foreclosure, loss of money in stox or othewise, some this and some that. The guy who comes to office in a great attire is hiding half a dozen problems behind his smiling face.

[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Everybody_Says_I%27m_Fine!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Everybody_Says_I%27m_Fine![/quote[/url]]

sir,

what does bv/pati mean?

moral of the story : guys in drab attire have no problems.

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by artood2 Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:28 pm

biwi=wife, pati=hubby
artood2
artood2

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:39 pm

r2,

thanks and hi. what are you doing? i am not eating any lunch. that's what i am doing right now.

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:40 pm

Impedimenta wrote:r2,

thanks and hi. what are you doing? i am not eating any lunch. that's what i am doing right now.

are you fasting for the last day of navmi?

Damn, I ate chicken just now...

Back to top Go down

Post by artood2 Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:38 pm

Impedimenta wrote:r2,

Hi Impy. Trying to dance to my boss's tunes.
artood2
artood2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down