Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

parle G

+2
smArtha
Impedimenta
6 posters

Go down

parle G Empty parle G

Post by Impedimenta Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:12 pm

....well, I blame lack of sleep, lack of a proper lunch and stress for the OD  Sad at least better than the nail polish sniffing. I need help.

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

parle G Empty Re: parle G

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:43 pm

Impedimenta wrote:....well, I blame lack of sleep, lack of a proper lunch and stress for the OD  Sad at least better than the nail polish sniffing. I need help.

They say "Exercise is magical". It will take care of all your issues from diet to sleep to stress.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:49 pm

self-duel exercise infront of a mirror comes highly recommended.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:56 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:self-duel exercise infront of a mirror comes highly recommended.

Did you start your exercise routine? Let's hope the flab comes off soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:57 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:self-duel exercise infront of a mirror comes highly recommended.

Did you start your exercise routine?   Let's hope the flab comes off soon.

I will in a week. How long did it take you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:01 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

I never had to lose excess flab since I was never a fatso like you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:03 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

you mean you never did self-duel yourself?  Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:09 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

That's correct. I started playing tennis and squash and badminton when I was a kid and I have always remained physically active. If you try playing these games right now you could injure your knee caps and may even have to be hospitalized.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:10 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

That's correct. I started playing tennis and squash and badminton when I was a kid and I have always remained physically active. If you try playing these games right now you could injure your knee caps and may even have to be hospitalized.

that's very good for you. but tell me, why did you recommend me the self-duel exercise?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:12 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:

that's very good for you. but tell me, why did you recommend me the self-duel exercise?

Because I did not want you to end up in a hospital since by your own confession you are obese.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:18 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Because I did not want you to end up in a hospital since by your own confession you are obese.

arre but if you care for me, then recommend something tried and tested, no?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:25 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:

Unfortunately your body is currently incapable of handling the exercises tried and tested by me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:26 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Unfortunately your body is currently incapable of handling the exercises tried and tested by me.

then shouldn't have opened your mouth, no? chalo koi baat nahi. sorry bol do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:37 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:

I suggested some simple exercises which I thought would be beneficial for an obese person like you. One other point: you need to stop eating like there is no tomorrow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:53 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

I suggested some simple exercises which I thought would be beneficial for an obese person like you. One other point: you need to stop eating like there is no tomorrow.

kya rahsmun. first of all you suggest some ut-pataang exercise, that too something you have never tried yoursefl. self-duel. And now you are not even apologizing. Hadd hai I mean.

Back to top Go down

Post by smArtha Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:37 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:kya rahsmun. first of all you suggest some ut-pataang exercise, that too something you have never tried yoursefl. self-duel. And now you are not even apologizing. Hadd hai I mean.
 What's wrong with ut-patang - Uttanasana & Patangasana?

smArtha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:48 pm

smArtha wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:kya rahsmun. first of all you suggest some ut-pataang exercise, that too something you have never tried yoursefl. self-duel. And now you are not even apologizing. Hadd hai I mean.
 What's wrong with ut-patang - Uttanasana & Patangasana?

lol

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:40 pm

Tw
Rash has a difficulty in identifying when to end a conversation or when to politely say sorry. Once he makes a statement he has to back it up.
He may not mean to insult intentionally but once committed there is no going back.
I suggest we spend more time searching satellite pictures to find that 777 plane.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:52 pm

truthbetold wrote:Tw
Rash has a difficulty in identifying when to end a conversation or when to politely say sorry. Once he makes a statement he has to back it up.
He may not mean to insult intentionally but once committed there is no going back.
I suggest we spend more time searching satellite pictures to find that 777 plane.
Like this?
http://www.thehindu.com/news/cities/Hyderabad/hyderabad-techie-uploads-satellite-image-of-missing-plane-on-cnn-site/article5801884.ece

Back to top Go down

Post by FluteHolder Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:17 pm

https://www.metabunk.org/threads/mh370-debunked-image-of-plane-over-andaman-islands-on-mapbox-map.3304/

[Update: The plane only exists in the MapBox base layer, which dates from at least 2012 or earlier. It is not a current image, and hence does not show MH370 - See following posts for details]

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:25 pm

Impedimenta wrote:....well, I blame lack of sleep, lack of a proper lunch and stress for the OD  Sad at least better than the nail polish sniffing. I need help.

So you haven't heard of 5hour energy? Who needs sleep n lunch? Get the 5hr energy.

You're welcome,

Rashmun n Tracy,

Calm down
n
Eat a cake

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:28 am

Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:

kya rahsmun. first of all you suggest some ut-pataang exercise, that too something you have never tried yoursefl. self-duel. And now you are not even apologizing. Hadd hai I mean.

I asked u to throw punches and kicks, optionally in front of a mirror, since in my opinion it could adversely impact the knee caps of an obese woman who tries running or playing sports like tennis or squash to lose weight. By your own admission you are obese and have received medical advice to lose weight immediately,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:32 am

TBT, do you like Big women? Even if you do, consider the fact that the excess flab is not good for her and she has received medical advice to lose weight immediately. I suggested throwing punches and kicks, optionally in front of a mirror, to her. What I have in mind is an exercise like Zumba. Since the fatty is a lazy bum she is shirking away from all kinds of exercise and comments like yours are making her think she is doing the right thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:29 am

Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

I asked u to throw punches and kicks, optionally in front of a mirror, since in my opinion it could adversely impact the knee caps of an obese woman who tries running or playing sports like tennis or squash to lose weight. By your own admission you are obese and have received medical advice to lose weight immediately,

Ya ok. I am obese and I am medically advised to lose weight. In this extreme situation shouldn't I be getting professional advice. Or Atleast advice from someone who had tried and tested it either on himself or someone close he knows? Hain ki nahi?

You come and tell me to first to duel as it's a good exercise. When I asked against who, you said do it with yourself. Then I asked how, You said punch and  kick infront of a mirror. Then I asked details and you said throw punches and kicks in the air and mirror is optional. Then a day later you asked me how the exercise is going. I thought you are trying to exchange notes. But then you said you have never done the exercise yourself. Meaning you have absolutely no clue what you are talking. What if my knee caps blow off my legs when I throw an untrained kick in the air by myself? Did you think through what you were advising me?

That's so irresponsible. In the beginning of this thread impy admitted that she has some weird addiction locha. By her own admission on such, she exercises for hours everyday. You still asked her to exercise too without asking the full extent of her issues. What are you now? Quack of such?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:39 am

Rashmun wrote:

TBT, do you like Big women? Even if you do, consider the fact that the excess flab is not good for her and she has received medical advice to lose weight immediately. I suggested throwing punches and kicks, optionally in front of a mirror, to her. What I have in mind is an exercise like Zumba. Since the fatty is a lazy bum she is shirking away from all kinds of exercise and comments like yours are making her think she is doing the right thing.

You see how TW gets all flustered when someone tells her to throw punches and kicks as in Zumba, don't you, TBT? The lazy bum doesn't want to exercise and gets angry when someone advises her to avoid running or playing tennis or squash (which can adversely affect her knee caps); but to consider taking up punching and kicking optionally in front of a mirror. Zumba and kickboxing are known to everyone in the civilized world but TW seems to think they are ulti-seedhi exercises and wants me to apologize for suggesting such an exercise to her.

Yes, TW, i have never tried Zumba. But many overweight women have tried it and it has worked for them. That is why i suggested you to try it out. I am not the only person to listen to--take the advice of others, talk to professionals. But why hit out at someone who is asking you to take up exercising--after you have been told by your doctors to get rid of the flab-- unless you are a lazy bum who doesn't really want to exercise.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:43 am

Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

You see how TW gets all flustered when someone tells her to throw punches and kicks as in Zumba, don't you, TBT? The lazy bum doesn't want to exercise and gets angry when someone advises her to avoid running or playing tennis or squash (which can adversely affect her knee caps); but to consider taking up punching and kicking optionally in front of a mirror. Zumba and kickboxing are known to everyone in the civilized world but TW seems to think they are ulti-seedhi exercises and wants me to apologize for suggesting such an exercise to her.

Yes, TW, i have never tried Zumba. But many overweight women have tried it and it has worked for them. That is why i suggested you to try it out. I am not the only person to listen to--take the advice of others, talk to professionals. But why hit out at someone who is asking you to take up exercising--after you have been told by your doctors to get rid of the flab-- unless you are a lazy bum who doesn't really want to exercise.

Lol. So dueling with self = Zumba and kickboxing? Really?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:47 am

Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Fatso, i had explained exactly what i meant by self-duel. i used the word duel after you first used it in your post. i explained that i was talking about throwing punches and kicks, optionally in front of the mirror.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:56 am

Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Fatso, i had explained exactly what i meant by self-duel. i used the word duel after you first used it in your post. i explained that i was talking about throwing punches and kicks, optionally in front of the mirror.

You said 'fight with yourself infront of a mirror'. You meant to say that was Zumba and kickboxing (somehow), but you used the word self-duel because I said the word duel? Is that how it happened?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:03 am

Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

You said 'fight with yourself infront of a mirror'. You meant to say that was Zumba and kickboxing (somehow), but you used the word self-duel because I said the word duel? Is that how it happened?

Fatty, i also asked you to throw punches and kicks while 'fighting with yourself'. i indicated the mirror was optional when i asked you to experiment and do what works for you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:12 am

Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Fatty, i also asked you to throw punches and kicks while 'fighting with yourself'. i indicated the mirror was optional when i asked you to experiment and do what works for you.

Just now you told TBT that you advised me Zumba and kickboxing. So, which one is true?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:14 am

Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:

Just now you told TBT that you advised me Zumba and kickboxing. So, which one is true?

both are true. Zumba and kickboxing comprise of throwing punches and kicks. Also, are u going to keep fighting with me the whole day or are you going to work on getting rid of the flab like what your doctors have asked you to do?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:23 am

Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

both are true. Zumba and kickboxing comprise of throwing punches and kicks. Also, are u going to keep fighting with me the whole day or are you going to work on getting rid of the flab like what your doctors have asked you to do?

Is that what Zumba is? You invented a variation? Fight with yourself in front of a mirror?

I am not fighting with you yaar. It would take major gross indiscretion on someone's part to make me fight with them. I am just trying to clarify things with you in a civil manner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:27 am

Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:

Is that what Zumba is? You invented a variation? Fight with yourself in front of a mirror?

I am not fighting with you yaar. It would take major gross indiscretion on someone's part to make me fight with them. I am just trying to clarify things with you in a civil manner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:52 am

Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

So, zumba comprises of throwing punches and kicks? is that your final decision?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:00 am

Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:

for some reason i thought zumba was a variation of kickboxing, but i stand corrected. So what i suggested to you would be kickboxing, and not zumba.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:06 am

Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

for some reason i thought zumba was a variation of kickboxing, but i stand corrected. So what i suggested to you would be kickboxing, and not zumba.

chalo koi baat nahi, sorry bol do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:33 am

Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:

so you have decided to remain fat and not try either zumba or kickboxing?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:38 am

Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

i don't want to remain fat, why else do you think I was taking ur advice seriously? So now, the other day you mentioned that I should do duel with myself. (which itself is funny considering what the definition of duel is)...

then you said I should not exert myself coz of my fatness and stick to something light like practising punches and kicks in the air (mirror optional)... did you always meant to say kickboxing, or did you make it up later? Is kickboxing a light exercise or is it intense?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:42 am

Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:

i don't want to remain fat, why else do you think I was taking ur advice seriously? So now, the other day you mentioned that I should do duel with myself. (which itself is funny considering what the definition of duel is)...

then you said I should not exert myself coz of my fatness and stick to something light like practising punches and kicks in the air (mirror optional)... did you always meant to say kickboxing, or did you make it up later? Is kickboxing a light exercise or is it intense?

all your queries have been answered in my previous posts. its so very clear that you prefer to sit on your fat ass fighting with strangers instead of moving your bum and doing some exercise.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:45 am

Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

all your queries have been answered in my previous posts. its so very clear that you prefer to sit on your fat ass fighting with strangers instead of moving your bum and doing some exercise.

i merely want to get a final summary from you.

1 - did you mean kickboxing when you asked me to practise 'duel' as an exercise.
2 - do you believe kickboxing is safe for people with knee issues?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:46 am

Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:

i merely want to get a final summary from you.

1 - did you mean kickboxing when you asked me to practise 'duel' as an exercise.
2 - do you believe kickboxing is safe for people with knee issues?

already asked and answered. now move your fat ass and do some exercise instead of sitting on your bum and fighting with strangers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:49 am

douchemun proves yet again why he's the top retard working on the internets today

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down