Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Entourage review

2 posters

Go down

Entourage review Empty Entourage review

Post by harharmahadev Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:14 pm

This is the final season of Entourage on HBO. It is one of my fav tv shows....ever!

Vince is the biggest star of Hollywood. Ari Gold is his high-profile agent. E is his manager. His brother and his friend hang out with him all the time. Basically, these guys smoke weed, bang girls, negotiate million dollar contracts, hang out in high-end homes, go to high-profile parties (playboy mansion, eminem, etc) and work with the best of the best (James Cameron, etc)....overall, this show defines coolness. Actually, it is beyond cool.

harharmahadev

http://www.desichatter.com

Back to top Go down

Entourage review Empty Re: Entourage review

Post by Impedimenta Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:16 pm

agreed. this is a show full of male hotties. eye candy galore!!!

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:39 pm

harharmahadev wrote:This is the final season of Entourage on HBO. It is one of my fav tv shows....ever!

Vince is the biggest star of Hollywood. Ari Gold is his high-profile agent. E is his manager. His brother and his friend hang out with him all the time. Basically, these guys smoke weed, bang girls, negotiate million dollar contracts, hang out in high-end homes, go to high-profile parties (playboy mansion, eminem, etc) and work with the best of the best (James Cameron, etc)....overall, this show defines coolness. Actually, it is beyond cool.

dude...it stopped being cool and jumped the shark in S3 itself...

I still like Jeremy Piven as "Ari Gold" though...

Back to top Go down

Post by harharmahadev Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:46 pm

Richard Hed wrote:
harharmahadev wrote:This is the final season of Entourage on HBO. It is one of my fav tv shows....ever!

No way, Jose. It's still cool.

harharmahadev

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:52 pm

harharmahadev wrote:
Richard Hed wrote:

just like pets.com was a great buy...

Back to top Go down

Post by harharmahadev Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:56 pm

Richard Hed wrote:
harharmahadev wrote:
Richard Hed wrote:

just like pets.com was a great buy...

Just like apple.

harharmahadev

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down