Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swamy is in trouble

5 posters

Go down

Swamy is in trouble Empty Swamy is in trouble

Post by sambarvada Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:33 pm

http://www.thecrimson.com/article/2011/7/27/swamy-harvard-india-petition/

http://www.hcs.harvard.edu/~slam/petitions/swamy.php

sambarvada

Back to top Go down

Swamy is in trouble Empty Re: Swamy is in trouble

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:46 am

nothing will happen. he just wrote on a non-economic issue outside the school - freedom of speech. besides he gets an adjunct salary of some 10K. besides how many of the 80 petitioners are hindu/muslim/christians ? breakdown ?

Day in and Day out the mullahs and islamic intelligents (moderate, if I might add) claim that Islam is pieceful, does not condone this and that which are also blatant lies.

Just like a vast majority muslim support silently the islamic terrorist, a vast majority of hindus silently agree - mostly - with his article.

Once I heard a guy bad mouth iSlamis and hoped BJP would grow in TN. This dude was a DMK functionary - at the ministerial level. So u see... it is not much of a shocking line of thinking.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:57 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:he just wrote on a non-economic issue outside the school - freedom of speech.

I always doubted Swamy's mental balance. This article really vindicates my doubts.

And now, I would like to see all those champions of freedom of speech line up to defend Subramanian Swamy against the tyrannical (leftist) campaign to get him kicked out of his adjunct position for the crime of expressing his opinions.

Here's a call to action. The situation is as bad as the crackdown at Ramlila grounds. Whether it's the lathis of the riot police in Delhi or draconian, livelihood-depriving propaganda campaigns by the thought-police at Harvard, there is a systematic attempt to muzzle the freedom of speech in India.

It's time for the defenders of the freedom of speech to spring into action. This is no time to hide behind flimsy excuses such as dissimilarity of circumstances, but to show commitment to the high principle and demonstrate the same high levels of moral outrage as in the past, in support of Dr Subramanian Swamy's fundamental right to demonize Muslims in India and advocate majoritarian violence against them every time there's a bomb blast.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by artood2 Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:05 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:nothing will happen. he just wrote on a non-economic issue outside the school - freedom of speech. besides he gets an adjunct salary of some 10K. besides how many of the 80 petitioners are hindu/muslim/christians ? breakdown ?

Day in and Day out the mullahs and islamic intelligents (moderate, if I might add) claim that Islam is pieceful, does not condone this and that which are also blatant lies.

Just like a vast majority muslim support silently the islamic terrorist, a vast majority of hindus silently agree - mostly - with his article.

Once I heard a guy bad mouth iSlamis and hoped BJP would grow in TN. This dude was a DMK functionary - at the ministerial level. So u see... it is not much of a shocking line of thinking.

saar, one day please teach us sampling theory. Your effective use of sampling size of one to reach deep conclusions is revolutionary.
artood2
artood2

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:14 am

I am impressed by this clarity of vision. His 5-goal strategy should be adopted by the Indian government immediately. He has a PhD from Harvard. No wonder he is more intelligent than Pigvijay and Sonia barmaid. His qualifications equal or better than Manmohan Singh. Plus, he has more guts than the Singh. Why hasn't this man become the PM yet?

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:11 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
And now, I would like to see all those champions of freedom of speech line up to defend Subramanian Swamy against the tyrannical (leftist) campaign to get him kicked out of his adjunct position for the crime of expressing his opinions.
.... in support of Dr Subramanian Swamy's fundamental right to demonize Muslims in India and advocate majoritarian violence against them every time there's a bomb blast.

1. No need to fire him. They just wont rehire/reappoint him next summer. They will ask Cheatambaram to teach a course instead - if he is fired by the UA by then.

2. If there is someone who demonizes the muslims, it is they themselves. If perception is the smoke, then all one has to do is to look at the reason behind all the opposition, condemnation, and hatred of muslims worldwide. There is no hindu bombings/killings worldwide, nor is there a protest in France, Sermany, Netherlands, UK, US, or Thailand against hindus/Christians/Budhists/Jews. Heck. There is no accusations even in Bangladesh, Egypt, Indonesia against minorities in their countries accusing them of bombing or terrorist activities. Blame it on the "moderate muslims" for mouthing empty condemnation following every iSalamic terrorist activity saying "Islam is peaceful, Islam does not permit killing, the terrorists are not true muslims" while defending them to the core on basis of a common religion.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:04 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:There is no hindu bombings/killings worldwide

True. Braveheart chaddi terrorists attack only Indians in India - be it at Malegaon, Ajmer, Hyderabad etc. And let's not forget your threat on old CH to bomb the Indian leadership. Yessir, like that psycho in Norway, your terrorism is all directed at your fellow citizens.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:34 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:There is no hindu bombings/killings worldwide

True. Braveheart chaddi terrorists attack only Indians in India - be it at Malegaon, Ajmer, Hyderabad etc. And let's not forget your threat on old CH to bomb the Indian leadership. Yessir, like that psycho in Norway, your terrorism is all directed at your fellow citizens.

haha...losing your argument as usual ? Trying to "create facts?"

My suggestion to "carpet bombing Waziristan and pakistan to stop terror activities" must have upset you real bad as you are still mourning the death of your mentor Osama....

what are your plans ? you seem to be shuttling between Bombay and Bangalore...and each time a bomb goes off but you always seem to escape despite you stay close and witness the bombings....

Get over it and ask Pigvijay for forgiveness and you may be get a govt pardon.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down