Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here it starts now - Modi marrriage issue

4 posters

Go down

Here it starts now - Modi marrriage issue Empty Here it starts now - Modi marrriage issue

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:41 pm

...I hope everyone is dragged into this and everything comes out - including Sonia, Rahul, and Vadra. After all, there is no more decency and etiquitte in Indian politics and many are criminals. At least all will have a level playing field.

I seriously and sincerely hope the Nehru family laundry is discussed openly in public and court.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Here it starts now - Modi marrriage issue Empty Re: Here it starts now - Modi marrriage issue

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:44 pm

i agree that the congress is grasping at straws on this issue. having failed to articulate a strong economic vision and putting up a credible PM candidate they are resorting to irrelevant issues. it's a shame they have squandered their opportunity for good governance.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Here it starts now - Modi marrriage issue Empty Re: Here it starts now - Modi marrriage issue

Post by Kris Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:49 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:i agree that the congress is grasping at straws on this issue. having failed to articulate a strong economic vision and putting up a credible PM candidate they are resorting to irrelevant issues. it's a shame they have squandered their opportunity for good governance.
>>>I had the same discussion with someone yesterday. These guys just got used to the gravy train and had no idea of progress and stifled anyone who could have. MMS's brilliance as a finance guy was wasted.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:52 pm

Before our secular stalwarts chime in let me say that Rahul Gandhi's illicit pre-marital relationships with international cartel of women should be discussed by politicians. Of course, public has a right to know about the "troubled marriage" of a former PM. Voters have a right to know who it was so that they dont repeat the same mistake of electing pre-marital boinkers and rapists.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:49 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

...I hope everyone is dragged into this and everything comes out - including Sonia, Rahul, and Vadra. After all, there is no more decency and etiquitte in Indian politics and many are criminals. At least all will have a level playing field.

I seriously and sincerely hope the Nehru family laundry is discussed openly in public and court.  
 I hope not. The more cheap shots the Congress takes, the stronger the pro-Modi wave has become. The last thing we want is for this guy to be treated like some kind of martyr. And martyrs can be exceedingly dangerous people.

I just wish they would sit him down and ask him what his ideas are for things like infrastructure or the growing elderly population in india or what he will do to increase safety for women. No one seems to be discussing any topics.

Of course no matter who wins the minorities and seculars will keep whining about the Hindus. That will never change.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:04 am

pravalika nanda wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

I hope not. The more cheap shots the Congress takes, the stronger the pro-Modi wave has become. The last thing we want is for this guy to be treated like some kind of martyr. And martyrs can be exceedingly dangerous people.

I just wish they would sit him down and ask him what his ideas are for things like infrastructure or the growing elderly population in india or what he will do to increase safety for women. No one seems to be discussing any topics.

Of course no matter who wins the minorities and seculars will keep whining about the Hindus. That will never change.

I assume you are talking about Rahul. Better ff asking Rashmunullah for his views on infrastructure and other issues about India. Rahul's ideas will likely be more idiotic than what you will read from Rashmunullah's implied "linked lists."

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down