Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

White House photo of Obama and his national security team following events in the Bin Laden operation

4 posters

Go down

White House photo of Obama and his national security team following events in the Bin Laden operation Empty White House photo of Obama and his national security team following events in the Bin Laden operation

Post by SomeProfile Tue May 03, 2011 1:13 pm

http://www.reddit.com/r/pics/comments/h2ktn/white_house_photo_of_obama_and_his_national/

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

White House photo of Obama and his national security team following events in the Bin Laden operation Empty Re: White House photo of Obama and his national security team following events in the Bin Laden operation

Post by doofus_maximus Tue May 03, 2011 1:15 pm

i tried to post this in the morning using post image icon..and in the preview the whole image was so blown up the entire image wouldn't fit the screen.

any idea how to prevent this..

also.. Obama is thinking ..." dude have I got the coolest job or what..PS3 has got nothing on this shit"
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

White House photo of Obama and his national security team following events in the Bin Laden operation Empty Re: White House photo of Obama and his national security team following events in the Bin Laden operation

Post by charvaka Tue May 03, 2011 1:41 pm

doofus_maximus wrote:i tried to post this in the morning using post image icon..and in the preview the whole image was so blown up the entire image wouldn't fit the screen.

any idea how to prevent this..

also.. Obama is thinking ..." dude have I got the coolest job or what..PS3 has got nothing on this shit"
I will set a size for the images so it fits.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by artood2 Tue May 03, 2011 1:44 pm

Why is Obama sitting in a corner? Porr guy did not get a laptop either Razz

There is a picture in front of Hillary that seems to be blurred out.
artood2
artood2

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Tue May 03, 2011 1:50 pm

artood2 wrote:Why is Obama sitting in a corner? Porr guy did not get a laptop either Razz

There is a picture in front of Hillary that seems to be blurred out.

http://www.reddit.com/r/pics/comments/h2ktn/white_house_photo_of_obama_and_his_national/c1s39fo

some kinda explanation as to what the image is..
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2011 1:50 pm

wow cool pic!! i bet if we enlarged it further, we can see the reflection of wats on tv in obama's eyes b-)

why did they burry laden so fast Question

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Tue May 03, 2011 1:56 pm

seven wrote:wow cool pic!! i bet if we enlarged it further, we can see the reflection of wats on tv in obama's eyes b-)

you should work for the TV show CSI.. zoom zoom enhance

doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2011 2:03 pm

doofus_maximus wrote:
seven wrote:wow cool pic!! i bet if we enlarged it further, we can see the reflection of wats on tv in obama's eyes b-)

you should work for the TV show CSI.. zoom zoom enhance

u r not the first person telling me so. my MIL is always telling me mujhe to abc (some gal from some soap) bilkul tumhari tarah lagti hai. tumhe to bombay jana chahiye...anyone will cast you Smile)

she is super sweet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down