Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Georgia - Congratulations, Kansans are proud of you

Go down

Georgia - Congratulations, Kansans are proud of you Empty Georgia - Congratulations, Kansans are proud of you

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:12 pm

....House Bill 60, or the Safe Carry Protection Act of 2014 -- which opponents have nicknamed the "guns everywhere bill" -- specifies where Georgia residents can carry weapons. Included are provisions that allow residents who have concealed carry permits to take guns into some bars, churches, school zones, government buildings and certain parts of airports

We can learn a lot from you...

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Georgia - Congratulations, Kansans are proud of you Empty Re: Georgia - Congratulations, Kansans are proud of you

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:44 pm

Oh well...women at my work, single moms, own guns and are trained to use them. They tell me how safe and secure they feel to have the guns. They seem to be most paranoid about house break-ins.
The other day they were sharing their wisdom with me on where to shoot the intruder-that one shouldn't shoot on the legs coz the injured guy is going to charge at you with a vengeance. One shouldn't shoot at the head either coz you could easily miss it. The best shot would be to shoot at the chest, though it can kill the poor chap. The chest area is wide, so one can't miss it. 
Again, single women are a scared lot. They feel safe and secure and can sleep peacefully if they own a gun. so....???

Back to top Go down