Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

some interesting food items

+3
Propagandhi711
Hellsangel
swapna
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

some interesting food items Empty some interesting food items

Post by swapna Mon May 05, 2014 3:37 pm

1. Japanese pickled ginger: slivers of ginger, pink in colour, mildly sweet,.subtle in taste;

2. Japanese seaweed salad: long, flat, dull-green strings, looking a bit like spaghetti, drenched in a dressing, garnished with sesame seeds.

Both go well with sushi.

swapna

Back to top Go down

some interesting food items Empty Re: some interesting food items

Post by Hellsangel Mon May 05, 2014 3:55 pm

Fascinating, Ammachi.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon May 05, 2014 4:40 pm

titty thomas, you meant to say soft mushed banana and ensure but it came out as seaweed salad and ginger

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Mon May 05, 2014 4:51 pm

Hellsangel wrote:Fascinating, Ammachi.

Darling Angel! How nice to hear from you!

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon May 05, 2014 4:53 pm

swapna wrote:

Likewise, Ammachi. Give my regards to the other Ammachi who goes by the moniker Michelle2
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Mon May 05, 2014 4:56 pm

swapna wrote:1. Japanese pickled ginger: slivers of ginger, pink in colour, mildly sweet,.subtle in taste;

2. Japanese seaweed salad: long, flat, dull-green strings, looking a bit like spaghetti, drenched in a dressing, garnished with sesame seeds.

Both go well with sushi.

oh that's interesting, I logged in to put up food stuff too but things I wouldn't knowingly eat. I'm surprised you haven't those slivers of sweet pink ginger in the past, it's quite a routine accompaniment to sushi. and you know you can use dry seaweed instead of salt if you're making noodles but that's like a college dish, now I eat only gourmet meals or fancy tack-out so that was like a decade ago when I made noodles once.

anyhow here are some futuristic delicacies:

http://www.shenzhenstuff.com/profiles/blogs/most-disgusting-food

http://www.utne.com/site/food/fried-worms-and-other-delicacies-why-eating-insects-is-future-of-sustainable-food.aspx

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon May 05, 2014 5:02 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
swapna wrote:

Likewise, Ammachi. Give my regards to the other Ammachi who goes by the moniker Michelle2

it's reproducing now like amoeba?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Mon May 05, 2014 5:10 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:titty thomas, you meant to say soft mushed banana and ensure but it came out as seaweed salad and ginger

Did you mean to say "" who is also Idefix, the administrator here, and did it come out as "titty Thomas?"

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Mon May 05, 2014 5:16 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:
swapna wrote:1. Japanese pickled ginger: slivers of ginger, pink in colour, mildly sweet,.subtle in taste;

Both go well with sushi.

oh that's interesting, I logged in to put up food stuff too but things I wouldn't knowingly eat. I'm surprised you haven't had those slivers of sweet pink ginger in the past, it's quite a routine accompaniment to sushi. and you know you can use dry seaweed instead of salt if you're making noodles but that's like a college dish, now I eat only gourmet meals or fancy take-out so that was like a decade ago when I made noodles once.

anyhow here are some futuristic delicacies:

http://www.shenzhenstuff.com/profiles/blogs/most-disgusting-food

http://www.utne.com/site/food/fried-worms-and-other-delicacies-why-eating-insects-is-future-of-sustainable-food.aspx

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon May 05, 2014 5:20 pm

swapna wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:titty thomas, you meant to say soft mushed banana and ensure but it came out as seaweed salad and ginger

Did you mean to say "," who is also Idefix, the administrator here, and did it come out as "titty Thomas?"

admin never hid his name and dont think he's cutup over you referring to his employer. I noticed gautam is quite the slacker tho...is that why you dont talk about him one bit after telling us you and roshni bath-taker-daughter-and-son-ko-lekar jointly?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Mon May 05, 2014 5:50 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:

Did you mean to say "," who is also Idefix, the administrator here, and did it come out as "titty Thomas?"

admin never hid his name and dont think he's cutup over you referring to his employer. I noticed gautam is quite the slacker tho...is that why you dont talk about him one bit after telling us you and roshni bath-taker-daughter-and-son-ko-lekar jointly?

I slacked off for 8 yrs before I found my calling. And now I pay a lot in taxes.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon May 05, 2014 5:53 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:

I slacked off for 8 yrs before I found my calling. And now I pay a lot in taxes.

did you take a bath with the diapered1 tho?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Mon May 05, 2014 5:56 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:

did you take a bath with the diapered1 tho?

nope, no such luck.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Mon May 05, 2014 6:01 pm

propa, two points: it's just not acceptable to talk about other people's children even if they are grown-ups. and it's okay to slack off. my guess: flamman was free-spirited perhaps indulgent in his parenting. I mean when I was growing up, my mom let me stay home for almost a year when I was 8 yrs old cuz I didn't feel like going to school. some parents are more indulgent than others, that is all. I think children are off-limits and as far as diapers go, I recommend you improve your humor.

Last edited by pravalika nanda on Mon May 05, 2014 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ...)

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by gone Tue May 06, 2014 3:31 am

I'm glad someone on this forum spoke up. I have to agree that Propagandhi is a total dick and a-hole. Really, a dysfunctional and vile human being with way too many psychiatric and mental issues.

That doesn't make Flim Flam a saint of course. Especially considering that he's OCD and hyper-critical about other people's typos and goes around revealing other people's full names on anonymous forums. He really needs to start with his own identity, SSN, and street address first and then everyone else's.

gone

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Tue May 06, 2014 7:14 am

mainstreet wrote:I'm glad someone on this forum spoke up.  I have to agree that Propagandhi is a total dick and a-hole.  Really, a dysfunctional and vile human being with way too many psychiatric and mental issues.

That doesn't make Flim Flam a saint of course. Especially considering that he's OCD and hyper-critical about other people's typos and goes around revealing other people's full names on anonymous forums.  He really needs to start with his own identity, SSN, and street address first and then everyone else's.

I have not revealed the admin's real name. For a long time, he was here under his own name; everyone knows it. I have not revealed propagandhi's real name either. This does indeed make me  a saint.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue May 06, 2014 8:28 am

mainstreet wrote:I'm glad someone on this forum spoke up.  I have to agree that Propagandhi is a total dick and a-hole.  Really, a dysfunctional and vile human being with way too many psychiatric and mental issues.

That doesn't make Flim Flam a saint of course. Especially considering that he's OCD and hyper-critical about other people's typos and goes around revealing other people's full names on anonymous forums.  He really needs to start with his own identity, SSN, and street address first and then everyone else's.

you're a attention depraved  pest of whiny house wife that's a total annoying cunt to boot. as such your opinion matters less to me than that of a shithouse rat.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Tue May 06, 2014 8:33 am

swapna wrote:

I have not revealed the admin's real name. For a long time, he was here under his own name; everyone knows it. I have not revealed propagandhi's real name either. This does indeed make me  a saint.

Btw, propagandhi and hellsangel have posted here, several times, extremely private and personal information that is supposedly mine, my wife's and my children's. The admin (Idefix, Charvaka, Pavan) watched and commented frivolously as they did so, and set up special rules to protect them and himself.

Idefix has now programmed this forum to automatically delete his last name and that of his employer, if either is ever typed into any post.

In other words, the admin has intentionally set up this site so that he can harass and slander posters he dislikes with impunity, and allow telugus to routinely violate posters' and their relatives' privacy.

And all this while stealing time from his employer.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Tue May 06, 2014 8:37 am

swapna wrote:
swapna wrote:

Btw, propagandhi and hellsangel have posted here, several times, extremely private and personal information that is supposedly mine, my wife's and my children's. The admin (Idefix, Charvaka, Pavan) watched and commented frivolously as they did so, and set up special rules to protect them and himself.

Idefix has now programmed this forum to automatically delete his last name and that of his employer, if either is ever typed into any post.

In other words, the admin has intentionally set up this site so that he can harass and slander posters he dislikes with impunity, and allow telugus to routinely violate posters' and their relatives' privacy.

supposedly and REAL are like night and day.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue May 06, 2014 8:53 am

swapna wrote:
swapna wrote:

like what? like you and wife who's an architect took baths with son and daughter in some illconceived 70s hippie derived experiment that's likely scarred them for life? or that your wife took off her dress (or lehenga, I forget) and peed in the desert sands bareassed? or that your lowercase d (for daughter) went to all sorts of ivies? which of those were revealed by hellsu or me?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Tue May 06, 2014 9:03 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:

you're a attention depraved  pest of whiny house wife that's a total annoying cunt to boot. as such your opinion matters less to me than that of a shithouse rat.
Propa, dear boy, may I help you? Here's an edited version of your misogynistic but revealing post:

"You're an attention-deprived pest of a whiny housewife who's a total, annoying, so-and-so to boot."

Please look up "depraved" and "deprived" in a dictionary; there is a vast difference between the two words. Don't forget to inform miss uma of  the "english-medium" school you attended in guNTur.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue May 06, 2014 9:09 am

pravalika nanda wrote:propa, two points: it's just not acceptable to talk about other people's children even if they are grown-ups. and it's okay to slack off. my guess: flamman was free-spirited perhaps indulgent in his parenting. I mean when I was growing up, my mom let me stay home for almost a year when I was 8 yrs old cuz I didn't feel like going to school. some parents are more indulgent than others, that is all. I think children are off-limits and as far as diapers go, I recommend you improve your humor.

were you sitting on your thumbs when phlegmy makes fun of wives, husbands, parenting skills, religions, castes and regional identities of various posters? oh that's not one of your pet peeves huh?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue May 06, 2014 9:12 am

swapna wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

Propa, dear boy, may I help you? Here's an edited version of your misogynistic but revealing post:

"You're an attention-deprived pest of a whiny housewife who's a total, annoying, so-and-so to boot."

Please look up "depraved" and "deprived" in a dictionary; there is a vast difference between the two words. Don't forget to inform miss uma of  the "english-medium" school you attended in guNTur.

you want revealing, buy a mirror. thanks for the correction, I'll contribute a little towards the fund to get that dictionary dislodged from your rectum

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Tue May 06, 2014 10:07 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:
swapna wrote:

like what?

Like (purported) name with initials, street address, description of house and property, financial information, lies about a divorce and a foreclosure, children's names, locations, and info about their boyfriends or girlfriends.

Contrary to what CD says there is no difference between purported and real information, so long as the posted info is plausible, because no one is in a position to know the difference.

In short, you and hellsangel violated US laws, and the admin knowingly looked on, encouraged you, and set up special rules to protect you and himself because of tribal loyalties, while stealing time and implicating his employer.

Remember, however, that Idefix has protected himself enormously more than he is willing to protect you or hellsangel; your real name and employer's name will not be deleted by the software if I were to post them, but his will.

All of the above is true even if, unsurprisingly, the admin (Idefix, Charvaka, Pavan) has deleted the incriminating posts; many members of this forum have seen and noted them, and those posts are available.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue May 06, 2014 10:25 am

swapna wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:
swapna wrote:

like what?

Like (purported) name with initials, street address, description of house and property, financial information, lies about a divorce and a foreclosure, children's names, locations, and info about their boyfriends or girlfriends.

Contrary to what CD says there is no difference between purported and real information, so long as the posted info is plausible, because no one is in a position to know the difference.

In short, you and hellsangel violated US laws, and the admin knowingly looked on, encouraged you, and set up special rules to protect you and himself because of tribal loyalties, while stealing time and implicating his employer.

Remember, however, that Idefix has protected himself enormously more than he is willing to protect you or hellsangel; your real name and employer's name will not be deleted by the software if I were to post them, but his will.

All of the above is true even if, unsurprisingly, the admin (Idefix, Charvaka, Pavan) has deleted the incriminating posts; many members of this forum have seen and noted them, and those posts are available.

so much to make fun of, so little time. for now, I'll tell you this: I've worked in wireless telecom for all of my professional career and currently work for ericsson, a swedish telecom company. what now?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue May 06, 2014 10:31 am

swapna wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:
swapna wrote:

like what?

I know you've been calling me seetharamayya from guntur working on programming switches. how does that measure up against the bolded above? it doesnt apply to you, eh?

what US laws were violated, lol? did you contact your attorney and/or fbi yet?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Tue May 06, 2014 10:56 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:
swapna wrote:

like what?

I know you've been calling me seetharamayya from guntur working on programming switches. how does that measure up against the bolded above? it doesnt apply to you, eh?

I call you "PENIUS" Seetharamayya; "penius," because that's your spelling of "penis," whose plural, according to you, is "PENII" (hahaha), and you used to brag about your foot-long "penius," naiively thinking that - excuse me, hahahaha - the longer the "penius" is, the sexier you are!

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue May 06, 2014 11:16 am

swapna wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:

like what?

I call you "PENIUS" Seetharamayya; "penius," because that's your spelling of "penis," whose plural, according to you, is "PENII" (hahaha), and you used to brag about your foot-long "penius," naiively thinking that - excuse me, hahahaha - the longer the "penius" is, the sexier you are!

childish diversionary tactics, daughter-ko-lekar-bath-taker and wife-watcher-as-she-pees-in-sand. answer my question: do you feel your continual use of names, real or not and referring to their occupation, again, real or not meets the criteria bolded above?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by gone Tue May 06, 2014 1:53 pm

This is like an episode of Mad Men in SUCH. The only entertaining part: the village idiot and psycho's gaffe, that is depraved vs deprived.

gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue May 06, 2014 3:04 pm

swapna wrote:

Fascinating, Ammachi.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Tue May 06, 2014 3:12 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

like what?

childish diversionary tactics, daughter-ko-lekar-bath-taker and wife-watcher-as-she-pees-in-sand. answer my question: do you feel your continual use of names, real or not and referring to their occupation, again, real or not meets the criteria bolded above?

There's a world of difference between posting someone's street address and financial information at a public forum, and parodying a name such as Rahul Ramanamurthy to highlight the sociocultural phenomenon of Telugus' worship of all things northindian (Rahul) and their self-hatred (Ramanamurthy). You don't know the difference because you're living your life by the medieval ethics of your caste, even though you're located in a place where the value system is distinctly Judaeo-Christian.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue May 06, 2014 3:22 pm

Hmm.

Rahul is North Indian

Ramanamurthy signifies self-hatred.

Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Tue May 06, 2014 3:33 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:
swapna wrote:

like what?

so much to make fun of, so little time. for now, I'll tell you this: I've worked in wireless telecom for all of my professional career and currently work for ericsson, a swedish telecom company. what now?

That still makes you nothing but an insecure, self-loathing idiot with a freaky, foot-long "penius."

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Tue May 06, 2014 5:05 pm

swapna wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:

There's a world of difference between posting someone's street address and financial information at a public forum, and parodying a name such as Rahul Ramanamurthy to highlight the sociocultural phenomenon of Telugus' worship of all things northindian (Rahul) and their self-hatred (Ramanamurthy). You don't know the difference because you're living your life by the medieval ethics of your caste, even though you're located in a place where the value system is distinctly Judaeo-Christian.

And as expected you remained a groundhoggan when this was pointed to you.
https://such.forumotion.com/t20967-abhishek#145731

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Tue May 06, 2014 5:06 pm

swapna wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:

like what?

That still makes you nothing but an insecure, self-loathing idiot with a freaky, foot-long "penius."

And you are still a "I-cannot-so-I-mock" loser.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed May 07, 2014 7:21 am

swapna wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:

a) so you are admitting that the names I used to refer to you in the past are indeed correct? which one? kk thomas?
b) for someone who's pushing 70, you are remarkably childish with your decade old whine about telugus and their supposed worship of northindian even after ridicule from all sorts of handles. and not commenting on the irony of giving his kishtian children hindu first names. 
c) how did you jump from "northindian aping" and "self hating" to living by mediaval ethics of caste, arent they mutually exclusive? 
d) how can someone that relentlessly promotes queen's butler english like his grandma was an englishman's tropical ho give his children hindu first names like for instance, maybe mallika and gautham etc (picked those names out of thin air, parodying hindu names that syrian kishtians might take)? is that irony?

PS: america's value system is look good, shoot guns and make money. looks like you swallowed a bunch of judeao-christian bullshit from 1950s, the decade you're still stuck in.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed May 07, 2014 7:25 am

swapna wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:

like what?

weren't you threatening to post my employer's name? what happened? that makes me employed. something you havent been since 1990 (or '91) when roshni ran the coop with chilluns and severed ties with stick-in-the-ass daddy who's been running a pathetic 'operations research consultancy' since then

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Wed May 07, 2014 9:37 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

a) so you are admitting that the names I used to refer to you in the past are indeed correct? which one? kk thomas?
b) for someone who's pushing 70, you are remarkably childish with your decade old whine about telugus and their supposed worship of northindian even after ridicule from all sorts of handles. and not commenting on the irony of giving his kishtian children hindu first names. 
c) how did you jump from "northindian aping" and "self hating" to living by mediaval ethics of caste, arent they mutually exclusive? 
d) how can someone that relentlessly promotes queen's butler english like his grandma was an englishman's tropical ho give his children hindu first names like for instance, maybe mallika and gautham etc (picked those names out of thin air, parodying hindu names that syrian kishtians might take)? is that irony?

PS: america's value system is look good, shoot guns and make money. looks like you swallowed a bunch of judeao-christian bullshit from 1950s, the decade you're still stuck in.

And his biggest hypocritical deed , he forced his children to learn hindi . Despite them being in the US and hindi being totally irrelevant to them.
None of the telugu people in the US that I know, enroll their kids in Hindi classes. Talk about a hypocritical loser of the first order.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Wed May 07, 2014 10:02 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

like what?

weren't you threatening to post my employer's name? what happened? that makes me employed. something you havent been since 1990 (or '91) when roshni ran the coop with chilluns and severed ties with stick-in-the-ass daddy who's been running a pathetic 'operations research consultancy' since then

I don't think I've ever threatened to post the name of anyone's employer, even though I have referred - without prior threats - to charvakan's employer, because he is the admin, and he harasses and slanders the members of this forum whom he dislikes.

Threatening is your game, and it's an utterly cowardly one, because it says, "I'll do something harmful to you unless..." and is similar blackmail.

Your threats are extremely juvenile - I remember your threat to chop off my head and shit/piss down my neck; others remember it too, and you made it with palpable relish - and could be those of a psychopath, as the women here deem you to be.

The admin here deserves special treatment because he has coddled you and Angel, based, I think, on nothing but tribal affinity.

All your anger, misogyny, and your excitement over a freakish mix of sex, violence, and excreta can probably be traced to sex deprivation, and an utterly unhealthy perspective on sex that was imparted to you while you were growing up.

I feel sorry for you.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed May 07, 2014 10:27 am

swapna wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:

I don't think I've ever threatened to post the name of anyone's employer, even though I have referred - without prior threats - to charvakan's employer, because he is the admin, and he harasses and slanders the members of this forum whom he dislikes.

Threatening is your game, and it's an utterly cowardly one, because it says, "I'll do something harmful to you unless..." and is similar blackmail.

Your threats are extremely juvenile - I remember your threat to chop off my head and shit/piss down my neck; others remember it too, and you made it with palpable relish - and could be those of a psychopath, as the women here deem you to be.

The admin here deserves special treatment because he has coddled you and Angel, based, I think, on nothing but tribal affinity.

All your anger, misogyny, and your excitement over a freakish mix of sex, violence, and excreta can probably be traced to sex deprivation, and an utterly unhealthy perspective on sex that was imparted to you while you were growing up.

I feel sorry for you.

hey asshole, if I'm a sex deprived misogynist excited over a freakish mix of sex and violence, then you're a incestuous pedophile (takes baths with children naked, talks incessantly about spanking bottoms of young boys, obsessed with sexual practices of various men and women 40 yrs younger to him, writing pathetic posts about jewish women wearing sarees with no lehengas in 1960s etc etc).

PS: I did not threaten to shit down your neck. I said it to douchemun. my exact words were I WILL RIP YOUR HEAD OFF AND SHIT DOWN YOUR PENCIL NECK at which point that geek challenged me to a duel in the sun. I have on the other hand expressed a desire to deliver several kicks to the side of your head so you develop permanent brain damage to complement your current afflictions. that was 6 or 7 years ago. considering your current age and relative proximity to deathbed, I'd like to update that as follows "I'd like to break into your house and take away your diapers & metamucil".

the only person you should feel sorry for is yourself. lives estranged from family in a 3rd rate university town full of potholes and rednecks on social security, spends holidays by himself with no one to keep company and lives in distant past when he still had a life. if maria lived close to you, she'll be volunteering to take you to grocery store and maybe a park once a week.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed May 07, 2014 10:29 am

swapna wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:

what does this sentence mean exactly, deranged asshole?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 07, 2014 10:44 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

Try posting the surname of PP and also the name of the company he works in in a post. You will not be able to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed May 07, 2014 10:49 am

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:

Try posting the surname of PP and also the name of the company he works in in a post. You will not be able to.

why should I and what does that have to do with my post? you remind me over and over why I call you a douche

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 07, 2014 10:50 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

I feel sorry for you.

hey asshole, if I'm a sex deprived misogynist excited over a freakish mix of sex and violence, then you're a incestuous pedophile (takes baths with children naked, talks incessantly about spanking bottoms of young boys, obsessed with sexual practices of various men and women 40 yrs younger to him, writing pathetic posts about jewish women wearing sarees with no lehengas in 1960s etc etc).

PS: I did not threaten to shit down your neck. I said it to douchemun. my exact words were I WILL RIP YOUR HEAD OFF AND SHIT DOWN YOUR PENCIL NECK at which point that geek challenged me to a duel in the sun. I have on the other hand expressed a desire to deliver several kicks to the side of your head so you develop permanent brain damage to complement your current afflictions. that was 6 or 7 years ago. considering your current age and relative proximity to deathbed, I'd like to update that as follows "I'd like to break into your house and take away your diapers & metamucil".

the only person you should feel sorry for is yourself. lives estranged from family in a 3rd rate university town full of potholes and rednecks on social security, spends holidays by himself with no one to keep company and lives in distant past when he still had a life. if maria lived close to you, she'll be volunteering to take you to grocery store and maybe a park once a week.

I don't recollect what I said to u in the duel thread which was several years ago and in a different forum but when u recently threatened to rip off my head and shit down my neck, my response was that these were the exact words of Tuppy Glossop to Gussie Fink-Nottle after Gussie managed to win over the affections of Tuppy's fiancée. I also said that your words were of a desperado who knows he has lost. Following my post you were never seen on that thread again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 07, 2014 10:53 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

why should I and what does that have to do with my post? you remind me over and over why I call you a douche

I was explaining Luke's words in connection to your question to him--"what does this sentence mean?"

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Wed May 07, 2014 10:58 am

b_A wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:

And his biggest hypocritical deed , he forced his children to learn hindi . Despite them being in the US and hindi being totally irrelevant to them.
None of the telugu people in the US that I know, enroll their kids in Hindi classes. Talk about a hypocritical loser of the first order.

Wrong again! I never forced or encouraged my children to learn hindi; I wouldn't. They learnt some hindi as part of a series of lectures on India's history, culture, and literature, that were offered by a scholarly friend. I had no reason or desire to deny them something they did in the company of friends, nor additional knowledge.

I find i your vacuous argument interesting; it tells me a lot about you.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed May 07, 2014 11:01 am

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:

I was explaining Luke's words in connection to your question to him--"what does this sentence mean?"

the context of my question is to show him clear proof of him saying he'll post my employer's name on such in this thread itself. leave it to yourself to turn this into idefix issue.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed May 07, 2014 11:09 am

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:

I feel sorry for you.

I don't recollect what I said to u in the duel thread which was several years ago and in a different forum but when u recently threatened to rip off my head and shit down my neck, my response was that these were the exact words of Tuppy Glossop to Gussie Fink-Nottle after Gussie managed to win over the affections of Tuppy's fiancée. I also said that your words were of a desperado who knows he has lost. Following my post you were never seen on that thread again.

unlike you who treats spamming such and duels as full time job, I only post threads if something catches my fancy, strictly for entertainment. unlike some others on this site (hint: you) I dont beat an argument till it's beyond the grave in a flurry of posts with wiki and google links followed by circular pretzel logical arguments that never end.

here's something that fits the type I'm referring to:

some interesting food items Duty_calls

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 07, 2014 11:19 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

I feel sorry for you.

unlike you who treats spamming such and duels as full time job, I only post threads if something catches my fancy, strictly for entertainment. unlike some others on this site (hint: you) I dont beat an argument till it's beyond the grave in a flurry of posts with wiki and google links followed by circular pretzel logical arguments that never end.

In my opinion you decided to extricate yourself from that thread because of a different reason. Tuppy Glossop had given the same threat to Gussie Fink Nottle which you were hurling at me, as I pointed out to you, after Gussie had stolen Tuppie's fiancée. You must have experienced shame and embarrassment on reading these words following which you decided to quickly extricate yourself from the thread and were never seen on it again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed May 07, 2014 11:34 am

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:

I feel sorry for you.

In my opinion you decided to extricate yourself from that thread because of a different reason. Tuppy Glossop had given the same threat to Gussie Fink Nottle which you were hurling at me,  as I pointed out to you, after Gussie had stolen Tuppie's fiancée. You must have experienced shame and embarrassment on reading these words following which you decided to quickly extricate yourself from the thread and were never seen on it again.

in my opinion, you should stick a thumb up your ass and amuse yourself thusly. who the fuck are these gussie and tuppee, some childish cartoon characters you still pull your pud to? geez what a geek

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next