Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

some interesting food items

+3
Propagandhi711
Hellsangel
swapna
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

some interesting food items - Page 2 Empty Re: some interesting food items

Post by Guest Wed May 07, 2014 11:48 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

hey asshole, if I'm a sex deprived misogynist excited over a freakish mix of sex and violence, then you're a incestuous pedophile (takes baths with children naked, talks incessantly about spanking bottoms of young boys, obsessed with sexual practices of various men and women 40 yrs younger to him, writing pathetic posts about jewish women wearing sarees with no lehengas in 1960s etc etc).

PS: I did not threaten to shit down your neck. I said it to douchemun. my exact words were I WILL RIP YOUR HEAD OFF AND SHIT DOWN YOUR PENCIL NECK at which point that geek challenged me to a duel in the sun. I have on the other hand expressed a desire to deliver several kicks to the side of your head so you develop permanent brain damage to complement your current afflictions. that was 6 or 7 years ago. considering your current age and relative proximity to deathbed, I'd like to update that as follows "I'd like to break into your house and take away your diapers & metamucil".

the only person you should feel sorry for is yourself. lives estranged from family in a 3rd rate university town full of potholes and rednecks on social security, spends holidays by himself with no one to keep company and lives in distant past when he still had a life. if maria lived close to you, she'll be volunteering to take you to grocery store and maybe a park once a week.

I don't recollect what I said to u in the duel thread which was several years ago and in a different forum but when u recently threatened to rip off my head and shit down my neck, my response was that these were the exact words of Tuppy Glossop to Gussie Fink-Nottle after Gussie managed to win over the affections of Tuppy's fiancée. I also said that your words were of a desperado who knows he has lost. Following my post you were never seen on that thread again.

unlike you who treats spamming such and duels as full time job, I only post threads if something catches my fancy, strictly for entertainment. unlike some others on this site (hint: you) I dont beat an argument till it's beyond the grave in a flurry of posts with wiki and google links followed by circular pretzel logical arguments that never end.

here's something that fits the type I'm referring to:

some interesting food items - Page 2 Duty_calls

In my opinion you decided to extricate yourself from that thread because of a different reason. Tuppy Glossop had given the same threat to Gussie Fink Nottle which you were hurling at me,  as I pointed out to you, after Gussie had stolen Tuppie's fiancée. You must have experienced shame and embarrassment on reading these words following which you decided to quickly extricate yourself from the thread and were never seen on it again.

in my opinion, you should stick a thumb up your ass and amuse yourself thusly. who the fuck are these gussie and tuppee, some childish cartoon characters you still pull your pud to? geez what a geek

They feature in the Jeeves stories of PG Wodehouse.

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Wed May 07, 2014 1:03 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:hey asshole...
Lost it again!

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed May 07, 2014 1:08 pm

swapna wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:hey asshole...
Lost it again!

no response to rest of my posts? thought so. time to correct some spellings

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Wed May 07, 2014 1:29 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:admin never hid his name and dont think he's cutup over you referring to his employer.

Hahaha, is that why the admin has lately taken the extraordinary measure of setting up the forum so that if anyone types his real last name or his employer's name into a post, it is automatically deleted?

The admin is apparently shit-scared, and he can feel the vise tightening around his testicles.

Has he protected your, Angel's, anyone else's privacy similarly? How does it feel to be a sacrificial lamb? Similar to the way it felt when Mo (Bittu Singh Fobby) was using you?

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Wed May 07, 2014 1:37 pm

swapna wrote:
b_A wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

childish diversionary tactics, daughter-ko-lekar-bath-taker and wife-watcher-as-she-pees-in-sand. answer my question: do you feel your continual use of names, real or not and referring to their occupation, again, real or not meets the criteria bolded above?

There's a world of difference between posting someone's street address and financial information at a public forum, and parodying a name such as Rahul Ramanamurthy to highlight the sociocultural phenomenon of Telugus' worship of all things northindian (Rahul) and their self-hatred (Ramanamurthy). You don't know the difference because you're living your life by the medieval ethics of your caste, even though you're located in a place where the value system is distinctly Judaeo-Christian.

a) so you are admitting that the names I used to refer to you in the past are indeed correct? which one? kk thomas?
b) for someone who's pushing 70, you are remarkably childish with your decade old whine about telugus and their supposed worship of northindian even after ridicule from all sorts of handles. and not commenting on the irony of giving his kishtian children hindu first names. 
c) how did you jump from "northindian aping" and "self hating" to living by mediaval ethics of caste, arent they mutually exclusive? 
d) how can someone that relentlessly promotes queen's butler english like his grandma was an englishman's tropical ho give his children hindu first names like for instance, maybe mallika and gautham etc (picked those names out of thin air, parodying hindu names that syrian kishtians might take)? is that irony?

PS: america's value system is look good, shoot guns and make money. looks like you swallowed a bunch of judeao-christian bullshit from 1950s, the decade you're still stuck in.

And his biggest hypocritical deed , he forced his children to learn hindi . Despite them being in the US and hindi being totally irrelevant to them.
None of the telugu people in the US that I know, enroll their kids in Hindi classes. Talk about a hypocritical loser of the first order.

I find i your vacuous argument interesting; it tells me a lot about you.
And I (and many others here) find your posts/behaviour/conduct repulsive. They reek of the loser behind the posts.

Last edited by b_A on Wed May 07, 2014 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed May 07, 2014 1:40 pm

swapna wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:admin never hid his name and dont think he's cutup over you referring to his employer.

Hahaha, is that why the admin has lately taken the extraordinary measure of setting up the forum so that if anyone types his real last name or his employer's name into a post, it is automatically deleted?

The admin is apparently shit-scared, and he can feel the vise tightening around his testicles.

Has he protected your, Angel's, anyone else's privacy similarly? How does it feel to be a sacrificial lamb? Similar to the way it felt when Mo (Bittu Singh Fobby) was using you?

daughter-ko-lekar-bath-taker,
tiresome bullshit and immaterial to me. I'll conclude you dont have anything meaningful to say to the questions I asked above and just want to indulge in amateurish obfuscation tactics to save face. knock yourself out, seen this play out so many times so par for the course.

PS: unlike you, I dont count allies and enemies like this were high school and I certainly dont need anyone to "protect my privacy".

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 07, 2014 1:45 pm

b_A wrote:
swapna wrote:
b_A wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:

There's a world of difference between posting someone's street address and financial information at a public forum, and parodying a name such as Rahul Ramanamurthy to highlight the sociocultural phenomenon of Telugus' worship of all things northindian (Rahul) and their self-hatred (Ramanamurthy). You don't know the difference because you're living your life by the medieval ethics of your caste, even though you're located in a place where the value system is distinctly Judaeo-Christian.

a) so you are admitting that the names I used to refer to you in the past are indeed correct? which one? kk thomas?
b) for someone who's pushing 70, you are remarkably childish with your decade old whine about telugus and their supposed worship of northindian even after ridicule from all sorts of handles. and not commenting on the irony of giving his kishtian children hindu first names. 
c) how did you jump from "northindian aping" and "self hating" to living by mediaval ethics of caste, arent they mutually exclusive? 
d) how can someone that relentlessly promotes queen's butler english like his grandma was an englishman's tropical ho give his children hindu first names like for instance, maybe mallika and gautham etc (picked those names out of thin air, parodying hindu names that syrian kishtians might take)? is that irony?

PS: america's value system is look good, shoot guns and make money. looks like you swallowed a bunch of judeao-christian bullshit from 1950s, the decade you're still stuck in.

And his biggest hypocritical deed , he forced his children to learn hindi . Despite them being in the US and hindi being totally irrelevant to them.
None of the telugu people in the US that I know, enroll their kids in Hindi classes. Talk about a hypocritical loser of the first order.

And I (and many others here) find your posts/behaviour/conduct repulsive.

b_A seems to be in some pain after Luke peed all over him.

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Wed May 07, 2014 2:12 pm

Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
swapna wrote:
b_A wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

And I (and many others here) find your posts/behaviour/conduct repulsive.

b_A seems to be in some pain after Luke peed all over him.
Really ? That's what your stupid mind is able to infer from this ?
You are a lot stupider that I gave you credit for.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu May 08, 2014 7:54 am

The food items can't be all that interesting now. Everyone has forgotten them.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2