Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Such a pretty day!

2 posters

Go down

Such a pretty day! Empty Such a pretty day!

Post by gone Tue May 06, 2014 4:49 pm

It's a pity I'm beginning to like this place just as we're looking to move.

Woke up early because DH was called in. When he returned, we both got an hour and a half of sleep until he had to wake up again. Fed the dogs, let them out in our backyard, fed the chickens, made some breakfast. Enjoyed eating it with DH.

Took the dogs for a nine-mile walk-run. Made lunch. Took it over to DH's office. Checked up on the status of Medicare-Medicaid collections (they are soooo slow to pay) with our office manager. Came home, started reading Goldfinch. Made a TMB mayo sandwich (afternoon snack) for DH. Dropped it off at his office. Made sure the medical billers/coders were still there and working until the end of the day. Got the end-of-the-day final total billed to Medicare and Medicaid today. Got home. Made dinner. Now, playing with the dogs on our porch, waiting for DH to come home.

gone

Back to top Go down

Such a pretty day! Empty Re: Such a pretty day!

Post by Obnoxious Tue May 06, 2014 4:51 pm

You are a star in a desi soap!

Obnoxious

Back to top Go down

Post by gone Tue May 06, 2014 4:56 pm

This is a small Baptist town, sweetie. The desis are less than 1% of the population.

gone

Back to top Go down

Post by gone Tue May 06, 2014 4:58 pm

I think I'm beginning to like this place because I know this nightmare is going to be over by the end of August.

gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down