Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm too pretty

Go down

I'm too pretty Empty I'm too pretty

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:55 am

http://gma.yahoo.com/too-pretty-columnist-samantha-brick-ridiculed-152601435--abc-news-fashion-and-beauty.html

Going through life as a "tall, slim, blonde" woman is harder than it looks, according to British columnist Samantha Brick, who has become the focus of criticism and ridicule for writing that her life as a beautiful woman has been especially difficult.

Brick, 41, published a column in the Daily Mail on Tuesday entitled, "'There are downsides to looking this pretty': Why women hate me for being beautiful."

Back to top Go down

I'm too pretty Empty Re: I'm too pretty

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:41 pm

She is wrong. Women do admire other women's beauty. They, in general are, not insecure about it at all. If she thinks that other women show contempt for her coz she's beautiful, she's wrong. It could be her attitude that's ticking other women off. She needs a reality check.

If her theory were right, then Aish, hema, sridevi, madhubala, vyjanti mala, madhuri and scores of other beautiful women shld have ardent women haters. Not true!

Back to top Go down