Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New theory about b_A, ashdoc, and rawemotions

Go down

New theory about b_A, ashdoc, and rawemotions Empty New theory about b_A, ashdoc, and rawemotions

Post by Guest Wed May 07, 2014 10:06 pm

My theory is that the three handles b_A, ashdoc, and rawemotions are all actually one person posting using three handles. Besides the fact that all three are chaddis, another thing to consider is that all three of them joined this forum around the same time--and this was a long time ago, around the time when this forum was first created.
ashdoc has been expelled from an online forum operated by his relative as per what he said earlier so i am surprised that although he does talk about killing goats to inculcate a military spirit he is usually polite (at least from what i have seen). He probably uses his other two handles to fight with other posters.

Back to top Go down

New theory about b_A, ashdoc, and rawemotions Empty Re: New theory about b_A, ashdoc, and rawemotions

Post by b_A Wed May 07, 2014 10:23 pm

What took you so long to arrive at this conclusion.
A really smart person like you shouldn't take this much time.

I also found the truth about you.

You keep going in this circle

b_a = HA -> Propa -> TBT -> Kinnera ->ashdoc -> HA -> Propa ->TBT -> ashdoc->Kinnera -> HA-> Propa -> Ashdoc -> rawemotions-> Some Profile -> HA->

Pssssssssst . I will tell you a secret if you promise not to tell anyone OK.
b_a = JM

b_A

Back to top Go down

New theory about b_A, ashdoc, and rawemotions Empty Re: New theory about b_A, ashdoc, and rawemotions

Post by Guest Wed May 07, 2014 10:27 pm

b_A wrote:What took you so long to arrive at this conclusion.

b_a = HA -> Propa -> TBT -> Kinnera ->ashdoc -> HA -> Propa ->TBT -> ashdoc->Kinnera -> HA-> Propa -> Ashdoc -> rawemotions-> Some Profile -> HA->

b_a = JM

it took a little while to arrive at the present conclusion because i had failed earlier to check the date of joining (in this forum) of the three posters b_A, rawemotions, and ashdoc. Since these three posters joined around the same time--around when this forum was first created--and since all three of them are chaddis, i have put forward my new theory.

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Thu May 08, 2014 4:41 pm

Rashmun wrote:

b_a = JM

it took a little while to arrive at the present conclusion because i had failed earlier to check the date of joining (in this forum) of the three posters b_A, rawemotions, and ashdoc. Since these three posters joined around the same time--around when this forum was first created--and since all three of them are chaddis, i have put forward my new theory.

it is sad that a smart person and an expert chaddi-sniffer took this long to come up with this theory.
So it is still a theory , eh ? Not your great authoritative statement like
https://such.forumotion.com/t22675-b_a-kinnera

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2014 4:47 pm

b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

b_a = JM

it is sad that a smart person and an expert chaddi-sniffer took this long to come up  with this theory.
So it is still a theory , eh ? Not your great authoritative statement like
https://such.forumotion.com/t22675-b_a-kinnera

Based on the new evidence I have given my new theory.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2014 5:38 pm

Rashmun wrote:My theory is that the three handles b_A, ashdoc, and rawemotions are all actually one person posting using three handles.
I feel so left out!  Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down