Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahah

5 posters

Go down

hahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahah Empty hahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahah

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:40 pm

http://forums.sulekha.com/forums/coffeehouse/attention-sandilya-seva-luke-warmus-maria-crazy-car-et-al-1122865.htm#1122865

if you were uncomfortable joining the other forum because Charvaka is the Admin of that forum, please cast your vote of no-confidence. https://such.forumotion.com/t2317-should-adminstrator-of-this-forum-be-replaced Please also suggest the consensus candidate in the same thread. you would of course have to register on the site to do so but i urge you to consider doing so: https://such.forumotion.com/register

I meant, hahahahhahahhahahhahahha

Back to top Go down

hahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahah Empty Re: hahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahah

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:42 pm

thanks for posting this here. i really would like to see sandilya, seva, and luke posting on this forum. and so i brought this poll to their attention. i feel they did not join this forum because of their long drawn fights with Charvaka and because they were not comfortable joining a forum where he is the Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by ashaNirasha Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:43 pm

Desperate times call for desperate measures.

ashaNirasha

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:43 pm

Here is how my guruvu-gaaru will likely respond. He will say, "Rashmun and Carvaka have got together to try and get us to register there. They are faking a big fight to draw us in. This is like Ravan and Hiranyakashipu pretending to fight with each other in forum-puranam, in order to break the tapasya of Vishnu and get him to go to forum-lokam and break up their fight that was disrupting the world. We all know what happened when periyar's statue was garlanded in Kanchi."
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by artood2 Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:48 pm

Rashmun wrote:thanks for posting this here. i really would like to see sandilya, seva, and luke posting on this forum. and so i brought this poll to their attention. i feel they did not join this forum because of their long drawn fights with Charvaka and because they were not comfortable joining a forum where he is the Admin.

Did you take opinions of folks who will be uncomfortable if Charvaka is not the admin?
artood2
artood2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:05 pm

More importantly - WWKS- what would kokkee say?! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:20 pm

charvaka wrote:Here is how my guruvu-gaaru will likely respond. He will say, "Rashmun and Carvaka have got together to try and get us to register there. They are faking a big fight to draw us in. This is like Ravan and Hiranyakashipu pretending to fight with each other in forum-puranam, in order to break the tapasya of Vishnu and get him to go to forum-lokam and break up their fight that was disrupting the world. We all know what happened when periyar's statue was garlanded in Kanchi."
Ha ha ha! Shouldn't there be a Garibi Hatao in there somewhere?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:50 pm

Fucking Retardmun! Didn't realize he is such a juvenile. Should have known when he talked of a kukri duel! LOL!!!

Edit: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum