Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modi OBC accusation - FIR against Cngress (i)

2 posters

Go down

Modi OBC accusation - FIR against Cngress (i) Empty Modi OBC accusation - FIR against Cngress (i)

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat May 10, 2014 4:50 pm

....Sola police said that they had received a complaint from Shailesh Modi which was later converted into an FIR. Gohil has been charged under various IPC sections and Section 125 of the Representation of the People Act. The charges relate to making false statements regarding elections, promoting enmity between different groups and indulging in acts prejudicial to maintenance of social harmony.

Congress has severe foot-in-the-mouth disease and its loudspeakers like Maulana Rashmunullah Al-Akbari are ignorant of this disease.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Modi OBC accusation - FIR against Cngress (i) Empty Re: Modi OBC accusation - FIR against Cngress (i)

Post by rawemotions Sat May 10, 2014 5:57 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

....Sola police said that they had received a complaint from Shailesh Modi which was later converted into an FIR. Gohil has been charged under various IPC sections and Section 125 of the Representation of the People Act. The charges relate to making false statements regarding elections, promoting enmity between different groups and indulging in acts prejudicial to maintenance of social harmony.

Congress has severe foot-in-the-mouth disease and its loudspeakers like Maulana Rashmunullah Al-Akbari are ignorant of this disease.
I think he should be put in Jail, for mis-representing facts and attempting to influence the electorate, based on false facts.

rawemotions

Back to top Go down