Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lacking the irony gene...

+4
pravalika nanda
Idéfix
Rishi
Merlot Daruwala
8 posters

Go down

Lacking the irony gene... Empty Lacking the irony gene...

Post by Merlot Daruwala Tue May 13, 2014 11:17 am

http://sp.m.timesofindia.com/lok-sabha-elections-2014/more-stories/After-exit-poll-predictions-Congress-leaders-jump-to-Rahuls-defence/articleshow/35074756.cms

Khurshid said, "We are not like the BJP that we pick and choose people in order to make sure that we can win an election or not. We take our leadership based on enormous amount of principle."

Bwahaha...
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Lacking the irony gene... Empty Re: Lacking the irony gene...

Post by Rishi Tue May 13, 2014 11:46 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:http://sp.m.timesofindia.com/lok-sabha-elections-2014/more-stories/After-exit-poll-predictions-Congress-leaders-jump-to-Rahuls-defence/articleshow/35074756.cms

Khurshid said, "We are not like the BJP that we pick and choose people in order to make sure that we can win an election or not. We take our leadership based on enormous amount of principle."

Bwahaha...

My dear nephew Merlot,

What happened. I thought you support Congress.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Tue May 13, 2014 12:00 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:http://sp.m.timesofindia.com/lok-sabha-elections-2014/more-stories/After-exit-poll-predictions-Congress-leaders-jump-to-Rahuls-defence/articleshow/35074756.cms

Bwahaha...
LOL. It will be fun to watch the contortions that the party goes through over the next few weeks. I guess it will take some time before pressure mounts to replace Pappu with Mrs. Vadra.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Tue May 13, 2014 6:12 pm

Rishi wrote:

Bwahaha...

My dear nephew Merlot,

oh please, merlot is not so retarded that he will openly support one party over another.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Tue May 13, 2014 7:57 pm

Rishi wrote:

Bwahaha...

My dear nephew Merlot,

I loathe the BJP. That doesn't mean I support the Congress.

I did like Chidambaram though. In all the chaos of the final days of UPA 2, he stood out with his clarity of purpose and his intellect. I don't see anyone in the NDA who can fill his shoes.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue May 13, 2014 9:08 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Rishi wrote:

Bwahaha...

My dear nephew Merlot,

I did like Chidambaram though. In all the chaos of the final days of UPA 2, he stood out with his clarity of purpose and his intellect. I don't see anyone in the NDA who can fill his shoes.

you can say that a million times, but in the eyes of the majority of folks here, you are a congress supporter. the fact that you don't support modi makes you one automatically.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by rawemotions Tue May 13, 2014 9:59 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Rishi wrote:

Bwahaha...

My dear nephew Merlot,

If you were referring to his HM term, I would probably agree. But his term as FM has been an unmitigated disaster, with Chidu  fudging numbers to "show" an improvement in fiscal deficit (that is treachery for the profession of a FM and the entire accounting community of India) and a scorched earthy policy that saddles the next FM under a mountain of hidden debt.

rawemotions

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Wed May 14, 2014 11:35 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Rishi wrote:

Bwahaha...

My dear nephew Merlot,

** oh my, that's very fashionable indeed. i don't know anything about indian politics but i do know that the bjp is a political party. congress - i'm not sure, it's one family with a lot of cattle which mindlessly does what one woman tells them to do. uppili had a vadivelu joke, "fair people don't lie." this must be what the concattle believe.

** with the bjp, as a political party there appears to be more room to grow, particularly if a non-white, indian, lower class, backward caste guy can rise in the ranks. the congress that you love will never chnage. it's best that you get to know the priyanka gandhi brood, and you and she can discuss wine all day long.

** don't worry, other tambrams and iit guys will show up and fill his boots. no one is indispensable or irreplaceable.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Wed May 14, 2014 11:54 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Rishi wrote:

Bwahaha...

My dear nephew Merlot,

** oh my, that's very fashionable indeed. i don't know anything about indian politics but i do know that the bjp is a political party. congress - i'm not sure, it's one family with a lot of cattle which mindlessly does what one woman tells them to do. uppili had a vadivelu joke, "fair people don't lie." this must be what the concattle believe.

** with the bjp, as a political party there appears to be more room to grow, particularly if a non-white, indian, lower class, backward caste guy can rise in the ranks. the congress that you don't loathe will never chnage. it's best that you get to know the priyanka gandhi brood, and you and she can discuss wine all day long.

** don't worry, other tambrams and iit guys will show up and fill his boots. no one is indispensable or irreplaceable. i do wonder who will replace MMS as the conpuppet. who is so sad and weird that they will knowingly allow SG to do unto them what she did to MMS? i hope it is not a woman.

Last edited by pravalika nanda on Wed May 14, 2014 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ..)

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Thu May 15, 2014 12:10 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Rishi wrote:

Bwahaha...

My dear nephew Merlot,

you can say that a million times, but in the eyes of the majority of folks here, you are a congress supporter. the fact that you don't support modi makes you one automatically.

US Presidential election of year 2000. If you didn't explicitly vote for Al Gore, you automatically ensured a Bush win. Proof: the liberal idiots, a critical 2.74% of the electorate, who voted for Ralph Nader of the Green Party. There is no doubt that most of those idiots hated Bush much more than they hated Al Gore. But for their idiotic decision to vote Nader, they were rewarded with 8 years of Bush. Congratulations, fellas!

Case closed. Class dismissed.

PS: Of course, it's a different matter altogether that not only are most of you non-voters in the Indian context, you are also well frogs who limit yourselves to this forum. So, you don't influence a single vote to/against BJP or Congress. So, all this is a moot point.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Thu May 15, 2014 12:15 am

No worries. Stay indoors after 8 PM. You will be safe from being raped by chaddies. And don't worry. A Modi administration will not enforce section 377 against you any more than previous Indian administrations have.

PS: For those of you who may not know, section 377 is the non-vaginal-sex-is-illegal Indian law from the British era which gets gays' panties in a twist although not a single gay person (or non-gay person for that matter) has been legally persecuted by the Indian government under this law. Understandably, Merlot ungil is needlessly worried about this.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Thu May 15, 2014 2:11 am

pravalika nanda wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Rishi wrote:

Bwahaha...

My dear nephew Merlot,

** with the bjp, as a political party there appears to be more room to grow, particularly if a non-white, indian, lower class, backward caste guy can rise in the ranks. the congress that you don't loathe will never chnage. it's best that you get to know the priyanka gandhi brood, and you and she can discuss wine all day long.

** don't worry, other tambrams and iit guys will show up and fill his boots. no one is indispensable or irreplaceable. i do wonder who will replace MMS as the conpuppet. who is so sad and weird that they will knowingly allow SG to do unto them what she did to MMS? i hope it is not a woman.

Haha..Pravu, you're just living up to the BJP's belief that Indian women are not ready for autonomy. You're blindly parroting somebody else's words, without realizing that the " non-white, indian, lower class, backward caste guy" you admire so much will be no different from the "one woman" rule you dislike so much.

In Gujarat, he finished off any and every leader within the BJP so there would never be a challenger. He has now done the same to the national leadership, so the BJP has actually been converted from a party of collective decision-making to a one-man show.

Lastly, Chidu is neither a Tambram nor an IITian.

PS: I hope you preheated your oven before popping in your kale-whatevers.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Thu May 15, 2014 5:20 am

Rahul skips his own mothers party to say farewell to mms. What a disgrace?
The goodman mms did lot of good for India. He was a miserable failure as pm to offer leadership to Indian political system. But his personal honesty and economic wisdom helped India stay in the right direction. Yes India stagnates but it is only a short blip.

Sonias remote control fails in the long term.

Rahul should be in political wilderness for 10 years to learn Indian politics.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down