Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My neighborhood

+3
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
garam_kuta
Bittu
7 posters

Go down

My neighborhood Empty My neighborhood

Post by Bittu Tue May 13, 2014 11:54 am

There are 100 indian families in this whole town. 75 of them live in my neighborhood. Birds of a feather and all that. Everyone's a doc/engineer/dentist/doc/effindoc.

Lately I noticed that most of the indians here are SI. Never realized that when we moved in.

a. One ungle walks up and down the neighborhood every few hours smoking a cig. He flicks the cig butt on the road/grass.

b. One anty walks up and down the neighborhood every few hours, clad in a saree and heavy jacket regardless of the weather. Never at the same time as cig smoking uncle. She stands at the stop sign for a really long time, just watching cars go by.

c. One ungle paces his patio every night around 10pm talking very loudly on his phone. At times he's animatedly shouting. Dunno what language he's speaking but he's agitated. Thankfully he's not close to my house. The source of this info is his neighbor.

d. One anty walks by my house ten times a day. Really, ten times. She stalks me on FB (so i deleted my account). She would come into my house if I didn't have a huge hook into her shady shenanigans. Hot anty  but whack anty.

e. Another anty invited my daughter for a play date with her girl. Dandy. Except that when my girl went over, anty wasn't around. Her mom was, who spoke zero english. We thought it's a fluke but this was repeated another time. My girl said "Can I call my mom on the phone to tell her I want to play a little bit longer?" and anty's mom responded with "andre pancho pondre"

f. We have a lot of kids here. It's awesome for the most part. Sadly, the shadiest of kids are SI. One kid is mental. One kid looks like a horror movie.

g. The anties started a kitty. I told my wife not to join because no common ground. She joined. and went to one kitty. Never went to another. Some anties clad in sarees and heavy gold jewelry. For a kitty. That's seriously retarded. Other anties drinking heavily and making an ass of themselves. In a kitty.

h. My wife went over to a neighbor's house to check out the work in their basement. Anty wasn't around so Ungle showed her. He then took her phone number saying that he'll call her with information on amazing basement re-modelers. Started sending her non-veg jokes on whatsapp. The wife deleted him and said I should chill but I went over anyway. He goes "oh sorry by mistake I added her to my group on whatsapp where i send forwards so sorry so sorry".

i. When they moved in, my wife went over to their house with a LOT of food. They are known to my real-life aunt. This was 9-10 months ago. They haven't even returned the tupperware, let alone invite us over. Anty randomly calls my wife out of nowhere and says "where are you? long time no see. How have you BEEN??" craycray pancho.

We have two NI families here. Nothing from them. Well, one of them is a huge germaphobe but their kids have been super sick babies.

Bittu

Back to top Go down

My neighborhood Empty Re: My neighborhood

Post by garam_kuta Tue May 13, 2014 12:08 pm

Hey Bittu ! welcome back maan!

all this in philly? ..so inspiring and motivating..awesome

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Bittu Tue May 13, 2014 12:35 pm

hey GK how you been? Smile

I am 30 miles north of Philly.

Bittu

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue May 13, 2014 12:37 pm

Bittu wrote:hey GK how you been? Smile

I am 30 miles north of Philly.

Oh no...THAT shythole...Razz

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Bittu Tue May 13, 2014 2:24 pm

Marathi-Saam..aka Uppili...I used to think that you are an insignificant chaprasi type dude.

It's true. you are.

Bittu

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Tue May 13, 2014 2:40 pm

Bittu, who has you webcam these days for steamy sessions? Is that your wife, son or are you going to give to dauter.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Tue May 13, 2014 6:05 pm

oh that's nice, who would you vote for if you could?

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Bittu Tue May 13, 2014 6:15 pm

Wrong thread, PN?

Bittu

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Tue May 13, 2014 6:25 pm

Bittu wrote:Wrong thread, PN?
no, your topic is boring, how many aunties are we going to read about?

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 13, 2014 6:38 pm

Hi Bittu!

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Tue May 13, 2014 7:00 pm

Bittu wrote:

h. My wife went over to a neighbor's house to check out the work in their basement. Anty wasn't around so Ungle showed her. He then took her phone number saying that he'll call her with information on amazing basement re-modelers. Started sending her non-veg jokes on whatsapp. The wife deleted him and said I should chill but I went over anyway. He goes "oh sorry by mistake I added her to my group on whatsapp where i send forwards so sorry so sorry".

And I thought that the CCL is the biggest hypocrite here.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Bittu Tue May 13, 2014 7:06 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:
Bittu wrote:Wrong thread, PN?
no, your topic is boring, how many aunties are we going to read about?

pancho if the topic is boring, shouda stayed out of it.

Bittu

Back to top Go down

Post by Bittu Tue May 13, 2014 7:07 pm

Kinnera wrote:Hi Bittu!

Hello Mangocheeks <3

Bittu

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Tue May 13, 2014 11:53 pm

Bittu wrote:e. Another anty invited my daughter for a play date with her girl. Dandy. Except that when my girl went over, anty wasn't around. Her mom was, who spoke zero english. We thought it's a fluke but this was repeated another time. My girl said "Can I call my mom on the phone to tell her I want to play a little bit longer?" and anty's mom responded with "andre pancho pondre."

Why doesn't your girl know whether she is able to call her mom on the phone?

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down