Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Larry Elder: I would rather have George Zimmermann living in my neighborhood than Ariel Castro

4 posters

Go down

Larry Elder: I would rather have George Zimmermann living in my neighborhood than Ariel Castro Empty Larry Elder: I would rather have George Zimmermann living in my neighborhood than Ariel Castro

Post by Rishi Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:40 pm

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/larry-elder-explodes-at-piers-over-zimmerman-youre-condescending-stupid-should-be-ashamed-of-yourself/

Larry Elder is a Black conservative radio talk show host.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Larry Elder: I would rather have George Zimmermann living in my neighborhood than Ariel Castro Empty Re: Larry Elder: I would rather have George Zimmermann living in my neighborhood than Ariel Castro

Post by Kris Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:13 am

Rishi wrote:http://www.mediaite.com/tv/larry-elder-explodes-at-piers-over-zimmerman-youre-condescending-stupid-should-be-ashamed-of-yourself/

>>> I saw the show. Elder seemed all over the map, with Piers trying to pin him down on the Trayvon issue. Elder's broader point was the problems within the black community and he saw Piers has a condescending liberal. The problem is they were talking about two different issues. It made for a very strange exchange.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Larry Elder: I would rather have George Zimmermann living in my neighborhood than Ariel Castro Empty Re: Larry Elder: I would rather have George Zimmermann living in my neighborhood than Ariel Castro

Post by Propagandhi711 Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:51 am

Speaking of condescending liberal, who on such qualifies as the most condescending of the liberals?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:52 am

Kris wrote:
Rishi wrote:http://www.mediaite.com/tv/larry-elder-explodes-at-piers-over-zimmerman-youre-condescending-stupid-should-be-ashamed-of-yourself/

>>> I saw the show. Elder seemed all over the map, with Piers trying to pin him down on the Trayvon issue. Elder's broader point was the problems within the black community and he saw Piers has a condescending liberal. The problem is they were talking about two different issues. It made for a very strange exchange.
Liberal Piers Morgan is media and has his agenda. Larry Elder had his agenda in the show and both talking 2 different issues. Piers Morgan sounded equally stupid by trying to draw a weak statement from Larry Elder. I think Larry Elder did very well in not getting pinned down by a media guy.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down