Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modiji, next only to Castro

2 posters

Go down

Modiji, next only to Castro Empty Modiji, next only to Castro

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:17 pm

to draw large crowds on American soil; their autocratic styles, not surprisingly, are comparable too. I hope similarities end right there for the sake of my Indian brothers & sisters, I do not want them to suffer for too long like the Cubans did.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Modiji, next only to Castro Empty Re: Modiji, next only to Castro

Post by truthbetold Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:25 am

confuzzled dude wrote:to draw large crowds on American soil; their autocratic styles, not surprisingly, are comparable too. I hope similarities end right there for the sake of my Indian brothers & sisters, I do not want them to suffer for too long like the Cubans did.

Cd

What kind of suffering do you expect your brothers and sisters are likely to suffer?
Is it loss of civil liberties?
Is it loss of religious freedom?
Is it essential items of life?
is it lack of Gdp growth?
Is it lack of job growth?

Give us five most important things you can think of . Also give us a metric such as Gdp below x% indicates suffering.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:23 pm

truthbetold wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:to draw large crowds on American soil; their autocratic styles, not surprisingly, are comparable too. I hope similarities end right there for the sake of my Indian brothers & sisters, I do not want them to suffer for too long like the Cubans did.

Cd

What kind of suffering do you expect your brothers and sisters are likely to suffer?
Is it loss of civil liberties?
Is it loss of religious freedom?
Is it essential items of life?
is it lack of Gdp growth?
Is it lack of job growth?

Give us five most important things you can think of . Also give us a metric such as Gdp below x% indicates suffering.

Shed autocratic style, give freedom to cabinet ministers and bureaucrats; Don't use state owned media/ a team of 2000 people to promote your biased agendas, treat all citizens equally irrespective of caste, creed of religion. Don't shove Hindi down the throats of civil servants.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down