Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carvaka as Admin

3 posters

Go down

Carvaka as Admin Empty Carvaka as Admin

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:49 pm

I responded to one of the threads of Rashmunullah Akbari this AM in support of Carvaka. I did not see this show up on the screen, and this sort of stuff happened a couple of times, and I assumed those must have been due to my own errors.

In essence: Carvaka and Rashmun fought/argued as individual posters. Carvaka did not use his admin privileges and did not reveal anything about Rashmunullah. But, after getting beaten up squarely by Carvaka, and abusing Carvaka's uncle and Grandfather, he realized his folly. So he launches a tirade against Carvaka as an ineffective admin, at the least, and a biased admin.

Imagine What Rashmunullah would have done had he been an admin: He would have publicised Carvaka's (along with mine, Max, Tracy, and also my neighbor's dog) IP address and location - justifying it in his own twisted way. Carvaka did not do any such thing - the main fear of the members in the beginning.

rashmun's behavior is nothing absolutely surprising. All carvaka has to do is relax for 2 days and praise Rashmunullah on yet another idiotic issue (like QB did), Rashmunullah will embrace Carvaka as his brother and accept Carvaka's uncle as his own, and thus purifying carvaka's family.

I started another poll should Rashmun be banned with a no vote from me. That did not show up either.

Can a poster do any hanky panky blocking/deleting posts by his detractors?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Carvaka as Admin Empty Re: Carvaka as Admin

Post by charvaka Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:56 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:I started another poll should Rashmun be banned with a no vote from me. That did not show up either.

Can a poster do any hanky panky blocking/deleting posts by his detractors?
I am not sure why that is happening. There is no way I know of that a user can do anything to any other user's posts. This morning, when those threads were very active, it was very common that you'd get the "new post has been posted while you were typing" warning, if you ignored which, your post wouldn't go through. But if you started your own thread with a poll in it, it is very weird for that not to show up.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:01 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:In essence: Carvaka and Rashmun fought/argued as individual posters. Carvaka did not use his admin privileges and did not reveal anything about Rashmunullah. But, after getting beaten up squarely by Carvaka, and abusing Carvaka's uncle and Grandfather, he realized his folly. So he launches a tirade against Carvaka as an ineffective admin, at the least, and a biased admin.

Imagine What Rashmunullah would have done had he been an admin: He would have publicised Carvaka's (along with mine, Max, Tracy, and also my neighbor's dog) IP address and location - justifying it in his own twisted way. Carvaka did not do any such thing - the main fear of the members in the beginning.

Good analysis. Retardmunni went through all the classic stages of being a bad sport: trying all kinds of bogus logic to justify his bogus points, taking the arguments personally, attacking the opponent personally, attacking the opponents family, trying to cast aspersions on the opponents personal role / responsibility, whining about not having supporting members and posting on other places trying to gang up supporters. The last two were the most hilarious and pathetic at the same time. The only thing missing in his latest round of whining is a call to a kukri duel. LOL!

This is precisely why I advocate against engaging Retardmunni too much one-on-one. It is like playing a match with a bad sport. Regardless of who wins or loses, you and the game itself end up feeling / looking dirty. Meanwhile, the bad sport continues to justify himself and revel in his victimhood. He even starts to feel that he was absolutely right to be a bad sport in the first place. The only cure for this is to simply avoid playing any games with the bad sport. Just ignore him.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down