Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MD, I now know your Muslim tailor connection

2 posters

Go down

MD, I now know your Muslim tailor connection Empty MD, I now know your Muslim tailor connection

Post by southindian Wed May 21, 2014 5:58 pm

Yes aVivek, this is for you. Smile LOL
I'm sure you have connections with them, precisely why you sacrifice Muslim tailors here quite regularly.

"Blasts at Modi rally in Patna: How a tailor’s son turned into SIMI’s 'Black Beauty'"

http://m.timesofindia.com/india/Blasts-at-Modi-rally-in-Patna-How-a-tailors-son-turned-into-SIMIs-Black-Beauty/articleshow/35450369.cms

southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

MD, I now know your Muslim tailor connection Empty Re: MD, I now know your Muslim tailor connection

Post by Merlot Daruwala Wed May 21, 2014 7:39 pm

What exactly are you gloating over, Avivek? That a tailor's son, with a commerce degree to boot, became a terrorist?? Ya, ok, congratulations. But its nothing new. You chaddis have been spectacularly good at boosting the ranks of SIMI, IM etc with your obsessive hatred for your fellow Indians who happen to worship a different God.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

MD, I now know your Muslim tailor connection Empty Re: MD, I now know your Muslim tailor connection

Post by southindian Wed May 21, 2014 8:20 pm

LOL! You look good foaming, you Muslim tailor killer. Smile
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Thu May 22, 2014 1:10 am

southindian wrote:LOL! You look good foaming, you Muslim tailor killer. Smile

And you sound like a (conquered) woman when you use that lame you-look-so-cute-when-you're-angry line.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Thu May 22, 2014 4:43 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
southindian wrote:LOL! You look good foaming, you Muslim tailor killer. Smile

And you sound like a (conquered) woman when you use that lame you-look-so-cute-when-you're-angry line.
LOL Frankly, you look so weak when you start writing this way. You have lost it dude.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down