Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hopefully I will fly back after the demonstrations today

3 posters

Go down

Hopefully I will fly back after the demonstrations today Empty Hopefully I will fly back after the demonstrations today

Post by Kayalvizhi Fri May 23, 2014 8:21 pm

Hopefully I will fly back after the demonstrations today.

Tamil Nadu7 is apalled at Hindian Modi inviting fellow alleged mass murderer Sri Lankan president Rajapaksa to his crowning ceremony on May 26. Chief Minister Jayalalitha whose party won 37 of the 40 seats condemned it. PMK (won 1 seat) and MDMK with whose help Modi party BJP got 2 seats condemned it.

There will be demonstrations against the new Hindian emperor Modi today and next week.

I am posting this at great personal risk from Indian secret that wants to destroy Tamil nationalism.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Hopefully I will fly back after the demonstrations today Empty Re: Hopefully I will fly back after the demonstrations today

Post by Merlot Daruwala Fri May 23, 2014 8:47 pm

Its cowardice to flee to your Western refuge when your objective remains unfulfilled. Commander would never approve. Hold your ground and stay in place.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Hopefully I will fly back after the demonstrations today Empty Re: Hopefully I will fly back after the demonstrations today

Post by Kris Fri May 23, 2014 8:59 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:Its cowardice to flee to your Western refuge when your objective remains unfulfilled. Commander would never approve. Hold your ground and stay in place.

>>> but KV fights the good fight from 10,000 miles away, urging toddlers to join the Captain's cause, persuading young man about the merits of self-immolation, imagining an akhand eelam  etc ... KV simply will not rest.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down