Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jealous Breeders

+6
MaxEntropy_Man
harharmahadev
SomeProfile
Merlot Daruwala
Hellsangel
gone
10 posters

Go down

Jealous Breeders Empty Jealous Breeders

Post by gone Mon May 26, 2014 7:42 pm

I met this nut job breeder and her husband and their three kids this weekend. She wouldn't stop asking me a million questions and my two friends who were standing right there listening to the entire conversation told me (later) that she's nothing but a jealous breeder. The two women I vacationed with have no kids.

First question: Oh, how ARE you? You still look so slim after all these years? Do you have any kids? (She's jealous of my body because it's so much better-looking than her dumpy-looking one after three kids).

The moment I told her I don't have any kids, her eyes glazed over.

Second and third questions: Are you STILL married? Are you separated then? (How rude!)

Rude comment after asking whom I was there with: Well, it must be nice to be married to a doctor and even nicer to go off on vacation without three kids in tow (while her kids bicker with each other and tug their dad's shirt for attention).

Her husband says: Yeah, I'd train for a marathon too if I didn't have any kids. I have to work to pay for Yeshiva tuition for the kids.

Awkward silence between husband and wife. Then she tells him "Her husband is a doctor. He can train for a marathon and work doctor's hours. You won't even pick the kids up from Yeshiva school. I have to do that."

Then she says to me: It must be nice to have a short commute in a small town. It takes me so long to pick the kids up from Yeshiva school.

What the heck? These breeders are so jealous of us because we get to do what we want and they're stuck in hell for 18 years..

gone

Back to top Go down

Jealous Breeders Empty Re: Jealous Breeders

Post by Merlot Daruwala Mon May 26, 2014 7:49 pm

Oh. "Breeder" because they had 3 kids?
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon May 26, 2014 7:51 pm

Hello, Janice!
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by gone Mon May 26, 2014 8:09 pm

Yes. Breeders because they fucked up their lives for 18 years per kid.

gone

Back to top Go down

Post by gone Mon May 26, 2014 8:10 pm

Who's Janice?

gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Mon May 26, 2014 8:16 pm

mainstreet wrote:Yes.  Breeders because they fucked up their lives for 18 years per kid.

Ok. Folks repeatedly ask you if you're separated / divorced - so maybe its how you dress and carry yourself. Were you checking out hunky singles in the background while pretending to converse with these breeders? That's usually a sign.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by gone Mon May 26, 2014 8:24 pm

Of course not! I was dressed in a bathing suit because it was a beach resort. We were not looking for anyone. My friends and I sat around on the beach in chairs provided by the resort, we went into the water for a bit, and we tried out some seafood restaurants. This was a very high-end resort. There was no riff raff. Most of the men were older and there with their families.

gone

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Mon May 26, 2014 9:09 pm

In bathing suit, surrounded by older men at a resort. I think they were asking all those questions to make sure you were not a worker... or should I say, working girl! You are lucky they didn't outright ask your rate. They might have done that if you were good looking.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Mon May 26, 2014 9:30 pm

mainstreet - Are you not breeding cuz you are medically not able to? Or, is it because you are too poor to breed? Or, is it because your husband isn't giving you any?

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by gone Mon May 26, 2014 10:05 pm

Clearly, SomeProfile is a jealous breeder. Sorry you're stuck in a self-made prison of sleepless nights, less sex, diapers, spit-up, potty training, daycare, homework, teen hormones, rebellion, SAT crap, and college tuition for 18 years. Probably more.

I'll be at the beach or in Europe while you're shuttling your kids to Kumon.

gone

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Mon May 26, 2014 10:35 pm

mainstreet wrote:Clearly, SomeProfile is a jealous breeder.  Sorry you're stuck in a self-made prison of sleepless nights, less sex, diapers, spit-up, potty training, daycare, homework, teen hormones, rebellion, SAT crap, and college tuition for 18 years.  Probably more.

I'll be at the beach or in Europe while you're shuttling your kids to Kumon.

Clearly, you have no idea about me and my status! But why didn't you tell us why you are not breeding? Please choose one or more of the below options:

(a) You are medically not able to.

(b) You are too poor to breed.

(c) Your husband isn't giving you any.

(d) Something else (pls specify): ___________.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Tue May 27, 2014 3:18 pm

mainstreet - please answer the previous question. Why are you not breeding?

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by gone Tue May 27, 2014 3:30 pm

Maybe because we're not interested in breeding kids who might grow up to be as idiotic as you? Wait! That's impossible! Our kid would have some top-notch genes. Serious genetic lottery in terms of looks and intelligence.

gone

Back to top Go down

Post by harharmahadev Tue May 27, 2014 3:35 pm

mainstreet wrote:Maybe because we're not interested in breeding kids who might grow up to be as idiotic as you?  Wait!  That's impossible!  Our kid would have some top-notch genes.  Serious genetic lottery in terms of looks and intelligence.

Girl, your biological clock is ticking. If your egg needs sperm, let me know.

harharmahadev

http://www.desichatter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 5:33 pm

As far as I know, it's the barren ones who are jealous of breeders, not the other way around.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue May 27, 2014 5:37 pm

why should anyone be jealous of anyone?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 5:43 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:why should anyone be jealous of anyone?
If one can't have what they desire and that which others have, one 1. could be jealous of the other or 2. could feel happy for the other. It depends on the nature of the person.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue May 27, 2014 5:45 pm

Kinnera wrote:
If one can't have what they desire and that which others have, one 1. could be jealous of the other or 2. could feel happy for the other. It depends on the nature of the person.

i meant with respect to just the question being discussed here, i.e. procreation which for the people here i'd hope is a voluntary informed choice.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 5:52 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Kinnera wrote:

i meant with respect to just the question being discussed here, i.e. procreation which for the people here i'd hope is a voluntary informed choice.
You think the breeders had no choice and hence jealous of the barren?

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue May 27, 2014 5:57 pm

Kinnera wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Kinnera wrote:

You think the breeders had no choice and hence jealous of the barren?

no i mean everyone had a choice and chose according to what they negotiated with their partners. since the choice is a voluntary one, why any jealousy on anyone's part at all?

the only people who should have any regret at all are the ones who were coerced into childbearing or those who want to procreate but are unable to due to biological reasons (and even they can adopt, but that's another discussion).
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by gone Tue May 27, 2014 8:16 pm

Oh please! Clearly you have no idea how many babies are "Oops!" babies. A couple can be using contraception, condoms, IUDs, more than one form of birth control, and still have an oops baby.

Some couples will have a baby and then promptly have another one less than 2-3 years later. That's a sure sign it's an oops baby because who in their right mind would deliberately subject themselves to nine months of swollen feet/nausea/weight gain/hormones, pushing a baby the size of watermelon through a hole the size of a small apple, months of sleepless nights, a dozen diaper changes a day, little or no personal time, and a mountain of expenses less than a year or two after...unless they're mentally unstable like the Duggars!

gone

Back to top Go down

Post by gone Tue May 27, 2014 8:19 pm

Whenever a couple smiles and announces how much they looooooove kids and are on their third or fourth one, you can be sure one of them is lying and pretending to love kids just to keep their marriage intact.

gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 8:28 pm

mainstreet wrote:Oh please!  Clearly you have no idea how many babies are "Oops!" babies.  A couple can be using contraception, condoms, IUDs, more than one form of birth control, and still have an oops baby.  

Some couples will have a baby and then promptly have another one less than 2-3 years later.  That's a sure sign it's an oops baby because who in their right mind would deliberately subject themselves to nine months of swollen feet/nausea/weight gain/hormones, pushing a baby the size of watermelon through a hole the size of a small apple, months of sleepless nights, a dozen diaper changes a day, little or no personal time, and a mountain of expenses less than a year or two after...unless they're mentally unstable like the Duggars!

Is it a case of 'sour grapes' for you?  Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by gone Tue May 27, 2014 8:29 pm

Heck yes! Breeders are insanely jealous of our free time, our better-looking bodies (we have more time to train for marathons or just stay fit in general), better and more frequent sex, the fact that we can travel and see more of the world, our higher disposable incomes, our fewer cares and worries about expenses or retirement.

There was one woman here on this forum who was couldn't wait for her son to leave the house and go to college, so she could have FREEDOM. Probably got sick of cooking his meals everyday (teenagers, especially boys, are always hungry), driving him to his activities (SAT, baseball, band, whatever), and doing his laundry. Not to mention that it's a gross invasion of personal and time with the husband when he's around.

Oh and "barren" is not politically correct. The word is "sterile."

gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue May 27, 2014 8:32 pm

mainstreet wrote:Oh please!  Clearly you have no idea how many babies are "Oops!" babies.  A couple can be using contraception, condoms, IUDs, more than one form of birth control, and still have an oops baby.  

Some couples will have a baby and then promptly have another one less than 2-3 years later.  That's a sure sign it's an oops baby because who in their right mind would deliberately subject themselves to nine months of swollen feet/nausea/weight gain/hormones, pushing a baby the size of watermelon through a hole the size of a small apple, months of sleepless nights, a dozen diaper changes a day, little or no personal time, and a mountain of expenses less than a year or two after...unless they're mentally unstable like the Duggars!

wait, your hole's the size of a small apple? well now that explains a lot: hunweilo's pencil dick isnt feeling any friction and cant cum, which explains your barrenness.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue May 27, 2014 8:37 pm

mainstreet wrote:Maybe because we're not interested in breeding kids who might grow up to be as idiotic as you?  Wait!  That's impossible!  Our kid would have some top-notch genes.  Serious genetic lottery in terms of looks and intelligence.

top notch genes, my ass. if you ever manage to squeeze out one from your hole the size of a small apple, he/she's likely to inherit your disorders and will probably turn out like that uc santabarbara kid with extreme narcissistic personality disorder

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by gone Tue May 27, 2014 8:42 pm

Sour grapes? Not at all. You have no idea how many breeder couples have said things like:

Oh it must be nice to have all that free time!

You will never know what true love is until you have children (said by a woman who fed her kids MacDonald's and used TV as their babysitter)

We used to run marathons until we had kids!

Why keep going to Europe? There are children in Africa who are starving! (Yes, please tell me how many starving children in Africa you have helped, you jealous hypocrite?)

Being a parent is so hard. You will never know what a job we have! (Yes, who held a gun to your head and forced you to become pregnant?)

Oh, who has time to go to a concert? Such a waste of money too! We have kids now! (Okay, stop making us feel bad).

gone

Back to top Go down

Post by gone Tue May 27, 2014 8:45 pm

That SB kid was an autistic or at the very least Aspie loser who had no luck with women. Oh wait! That's you and you take it out on the Internet. L-O-S-E-R!

gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 8:47 pm

mainstreet wrote:Heck yes!  Breeders are insanely jealous of our free time, our better-looking bodies (we have more time to train for marathons or just stay fit in general), better and more frequent sex, the fact that we can travel and see more of the world, our higher disposable incomes, our fewer cares and worries about expenses or retirement.

There was one woman here on this forum who was couldn't wait for her son to leave the house and go to college, so she could have FREEDOM.  Probably got sick of cooking his meals everyday (teenagers, especially boys, are always hungry), driving him to his activities (SAT, baseball, band, whatever), and doing his laundry.  Not to mention that it's a gross invasion of personal and time with the husband when he's around.

Oh and "barren" is not politically correct.  The word is "sterile."

Smile. Which world are you living in? Many breeders do have great bodies. Actually, it's great to be a breeder AND have a great body! Smile. It's even more great if ppl mistake moms to be girl friends of their adult sons.

Yeah, it's nice to kick them out of the house to be empty nesters. At the same time, it's even more exciting to have them back and then eager to kick them out again! Can't live with them, can't live without them. But, one thing is certain. Won't trade them for anything in this world.

You do raise dogs and cats and chickens and all. You should be able to understand it at least a li'l bit, even if you didn't pop out a baby from the apple hole. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by gone Tue May 27, 2014 8:53 pm

Oh please! Stretch marks, cracked nipples, push-up bras.I have heard it all.

No. I am never kick any of my dogs or chickens out.

gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 8:58 pm

mainstreet wrote:Oh please!  Stretch marks, cracked nipples, push-up bras.I have heard it all.

No.  I am never kick any of my dogs or chickens out.  

No stretch marks, no cracked nipples. There are creams to take care of that. Use them. Underwire bras, yes. That has nothing to do with breeding. Agreed, if you are a size A, you don't need the extra support.

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Tue May 27, 2014 9:22 pm

mainstreet wrote:Heck yes!  Breeders are insanely jealous of our free time, our better-looking bodies (we have more time to train for marathons or just stay fit in general), better and more frequent sex, the fact that we can travel and see more of the world, our higher disposable incomes, our fewer cares and worries about expenses or retirement.

There was one woman here on this forum who was couldn't wait for her son to leave the house and go to college, so she could have FREEDOM.  Probably got sick of cooking his meals everyday (teenagers, especially boys, are always hungry), driving him to his activities (SAT, baseball, band, whatever), and doing his laundry.  Not to mention that it's a gross invasion of personal and time with the husband when he's around.

Oh and "barren" is not politically correct.  The word is "sterile."

yeah, people with kids do not have as much freedom as the ones with no kids and yes, the mother's body takes a bit of a hit for some time but it doesn't mean they are "insanely jealous" of the other lot.  most of my close friends don't have kids by choice and while they have their kind of fun, parenting offers a completely different sort of challenges and yes, is also a lot of fun. the option to have kids is a very conscious one and most people are aware of the sacrifices that come with it. it is rather fascinating to watch the tiny tots develop into beings with their own thoughts and opinions right in front of you. i have no desire to be an empty nester any time soon and want to make the most of the time i have with my kids.

the only time i get annoyed with couples with no kids is when they start dishing out parenting advice.

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by gone Tue May 27, 2014 9:26 pm

If you want to make the most of the time you have with your kids, you shouldn't be on this forum at this hour. Hasta la vista.

gone

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Tue May 27, 2014 9:29 pm

mainstreet wrote:If you want to make the most of the time you have with your kids, you shouldn't be on this forum at this hour.  Hasta la vista.

oh, i should be on this forum precisely at this hour.

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue May 27, 2014 10:35 pm

mainstreet wrote:That SB kid was an autistic or at the very least Aspie loser who had no luck with women.  Oh wait!  That's you and you take it out on the Internet.  L-O-S-E-R!

nah, it has nothing to do with aspergers. his manifesto reads like something you would write, same entitlement mentality, always leeching off a male figure for money and sustenance, whether it's daddy or hunweilo with his job in dogdick america, population 247. he felt like the world owed him prime blonde pussy, you feel like hunweilo owes you happiness and the opportunity to sit on your ass for rest your worthless, barren life complaining on internets about the aforementioned worthless life and in the same breath bragging about spending money that others earned.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Tue May 27, 2014 10:46 pm

Okay... So, why are you not breeding? Please choose one or more of the below options:

And why are you not telling us why you are not breeding? 

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue May 27, 2014 10:52 pm

SomeProfile wrote:

Okay... So, why are you not breeding? Please choose one or more of the below options:

And why are you not telling us why you are not breeding? 

(e) hole too big for hunweilo.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Tue May 27, 2014 10:54 pm

And...

mainstreet wrote:Breeders are insanely jealous of our free time, our better-looking bodies (we have more time to train for marathons or just stay fit in general), better and more frequent sex, the fact that we can travel and see more of the world, our higher disposable incomes, our fewer cares and worries about expenses or retirement.

How are you ensuring that your better and more frequent sex is not leading to "Oops!" babies? Please choose one or more of the following:

a. You are barren sterile.

b. Your better and more frequent sex is only with dildos and vibrators.

c. Your husband is shooting blanks.

d. Something else (pls specify): ___________.

Last edited by SomeProfile on Tue May 27, 2014 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Being politically correct - barren vs sterile.)

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Tue May 27, 2014 10:59 pm

mainstreet wrote:Of course not! I was dressed in a bathing suit because it was a beach resort. We were not looking for anyone. My friends and I sat around on the beach in chairs provided by the resort, we went into the water for a bit, and we tried out some seafood restaurants. This was a very high-end resort. There was no riff raff. Most of the men were older and there with their families.

Why do I have difficulty in believing that it is a high end resort costing 500$/night ?
Maybe, because of posts like this - ( https://such.forumotion.com/t21924-birth-control-at-cvs-and-walgreens )
( https://such.forumotion.com/t16129-sneaky-eyebrow-lady ) . If paying an extra 5-10 dollars, bothers a person so much that the angst need to be shared with an online forum , then that person probably doesn't give a tip of more than $1 to the chinese food delivery guy who delivers in rain.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Tue May 27, 2014 11:03 pm

b_A wrote:
mainstreet wrote:Of course not!  I was dressed in a bathing suit because it was a beach resort.  We were not looking for anyone.  My friends and I sat around on the beach in chairs provided by the resort, we went into the water for a bit, and we tried out some seafood restaurants.  This was a very high-end resort. There was no riff raff.  Most of the men were older and there with their families.

Why do I have difficulty in believing that it is a high end resort costing 500$/night ?
Maybe, because of posts like this -  ( https://such.forumotion.com/t21924-birth-control-at-cvs-and-walgreens )
( https://such.forumotion.com/t16129-sneaky-eyebrow-lady ) . If paying an extra 5-10 dollars, bothers a person so much that the angst need to be shared with an online forum , then that person probably doesn't give a tip of more than $1 to the chinese food delivery guy who delivers in rain.

As I mentioned in the other thread, this trip was with family. It was paid for by family. Plus mainstreet shared a bed with mummy and daddy, or mummy and mausi, or mummy and didi, or mummy and kaaki, or mummy and daadi. Whatever the case, there were minimum 3-4 people sharing the bed, and it was all paid for by family. She was just freeloading.

PS: The $1 tip to Chinese food delivery guy was by a different lady. Both have self-esteem issues and need attention to deal with it. So, not surprised that you confused the two.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Tue May 27, 2014 11:15 pm

SomeProfile wrote:

PS: The $1 tip to Chinese food delivery guy was by a different lady. Both have self-esteem issues and need attention to deal with it. So, not surprised that you confused the two.
No, I was not confused. That was a hint.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue May 27, 2014 11:46 pm

In the meantime, the husband Doctor of MS is laughing off at his increadible smartness - while boinking nurses and at the same time making his wife she is having a great time at some beach resort.

One day 2 black kids of a breeder will knock MS home looking for their Daddy.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed May 28, 2014 6:55 am

Main street is gone.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down