Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modi and Jitendra singh

2 posters

Go down

Modi and Jitendra singh Empty Modi and Jitendra singh

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed May 28, 2014 10:54 pm

I read about this "new" face who ended up in the PMO and close to Modi although he has had no apparent connection to Modi. But, then I have formed an opinion or two about singh.

Singh is an accomplished Physician, author of 8 books, columnist, and entered politics only in 2008. He is not a kid or an idiot like Digvijay. He is 58 yrs old and very level headed. So as I said, his statement on 370 was not some lose cannon. Read about him in more detail. This guy did his MBBS at Madras Stanley Medical College (he is no slouch). Now what do I infer through Singh ji?

Modi has learnt to wear a more effective mask and he has an agenda that the iSlamo-secularists will HATE. The very fact that he picked Singh from J & K (who is against 370 and the only other person to be denied a US Visa) close to him at the PMO and combined with the fact that the controversial 370 statement was made on Day 1 is CLEAR indication that it is right at the top of Modi's agenda. He has made SIngh ji in charge of burying 370 - and it will be buried.

Smriti - as HRD in charge will be transform and upgrade universities. Expect foundation to be laid for a dozen universities along the lines of Tsinghua and Nanyang. Arjun Singh held HRD and we should know how powerful that ministry is.

Uma in charge of Cleaning up ganges means it is serious on Modi's mind - not like Couvum was in MK's mind.

Ram Mandir is decades away.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Modi and Jitendra singh Empty Re: Modi and Jitendra singh

Post by confuzzled dude Wed May 28, 2014 11:11 pm

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed May 28, 2014 11:25 pm

..I hope Amit Shah is made minister for minority "Affairs", and they deserve him.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Wed May 28, 2014 11:30 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
..I hope Amit Shah is made minister for minority "Affairs", and they deserve him.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down