Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sasthi's Fanclub Jealousy

4 posters

Go down

Sasthi's Fanclub Jealousy Empty Sasthi's Fanclub Jealousy

Post by SomeProfile Tue May 03, 2011 4:19 pm

SomeProfile wrote:
I still don't understand why she got so bothered by your starting a fan club for DM. If she was a guy who had a crush on you, that'd be understandable.

Sasthi wrote:
--->excuse me! People are entitled to have their own feelings...you don't know or might not have seen ppl working at these fan clubs...they are the utmost crazy ppl who waste their precious time and life for some stupid identity - literally worship them, coz that is their escape sequence from their responsibility.

All they do is wake up...light a diya infront of their icon and talk about them....

okay ppl have fun!

Thanks, Mayura

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Sasthi's Fanclub Jealousy Empty Re: Sasthi's Fanclub Jealousy

Post by SomeProfile Tue May 03, 2011 4:24 pm

What non-sense! Everybody knew that it was just a fun thread. Nobody expected Rekz to light a diya in front of Doofus any time soon.

You were irritated more by the idea of Doofus being praised as an ideal husband. I suspect that your husband gives you nowhere as much help as Doofus does to his wife. Worse, your husband has been found to be sorely lacking in some important duties like protecting you from the malice of his relatives. Don't feel bad but the men on your husband's side of the family show a trend of not valuing their partners adequately. Your husband's brother left his wife due to his family's influence and got married to another woman. God knows what things you've to put up with your in-laws and your husband.

Whatever it is, not fair to take it out on us.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue May 03, 2011 4:42 pm

Is SP writing an unauthorized biography of Sashti ? Very Happy

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2011 4:46 pm

Mayura?

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Tue May 03, 2011 4:47 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:Mayura?

She was just playing around.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Tue May 03, 2011 5:21 pm

[quote Your husband's brother left his wife due to his family's influence and got married to another woman. God knows what things you've to put up with your in-laws and your husband.

Whatever it is, not fair to take it out on us.[/quote]

Dear SP,

It is not my husband's brother...my co-sis's brother i.e (My brother in laws' wife's brother)....gosh! Except my husband everyone else in his family deserve a fan club. Since you are not married and if that happens in your life time...your wife will promote a fan club for you. Desi husbands and wives never appreciate each other. I can say atleast 101 good things about my husband only after telling 10001 bad things...that's the way I am.

D_M only does a very typical husband does in most of the household and it doesn't need encouragement.

My husband does laundry, irons my clothes/kids ...(but uses professional service for his). He used to mow lawn. He vaccums the house and pick up and drop off kids. Sets the dining table and cleans it. Okay...I don't think he needs a fan club for that.

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Tue May 03, 2011 5:43 pm

SomeProfile wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:Mayura?

She was just playing around.

Yeah! Like he knows everything about me!

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Tue May 03, 2011 7:37 pm

Sasthi wrote:[quote Your husband's brother left his wife due to his family's influence and got married to another woman. God knows what things you've to put up with your in-laws and your husband.

Whatever it is, not fair to take it out on us.

Dear SP,

It is not my husband's brother...my co-sis's brother i.e (My brother in laws' wife's brother)....gosh! Except my husband everyone else in his family deserve a fan club. Since you are not married and if that happens in your life time...your wife will promote a fan club for you. Desi husbands and wives never appreciate each other. I can say atleast 101 good things about my husband only after telling 10001 bad things...that's the way I am.

D_M only does a very typical husband does in most of the household and it doesn't need encouragement.

My husband does laundry, irons my clothes/kids ...(but uses professional service for his). He used to mow lawn. He vaccums the house and pick up and drop off kids. Sets the dining table and cleans it. Okay...I don't think he needs a fan club for that.[/quote]

a change in the forum a brought upon a change in attitude towards your poor husband..
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Tue May 03, 2011 8:06 pm

a change in the forum a brought upon a change in attitude towards your poor husband..

---ha ha looks like it. Apporvama he took some time this afternoon to enquire about my lunch and can't believe we talked on phone for 20 min....LOL new ch forumotion Vazhga!

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2011 8:12 pm

" Desi husbands and wives never appreciate each other." - Sasti
speak for urself.

"My husband does laundry, irons my clothes/kids ...(but uses professional service for his). He used to mow lawn. He vaccums the house and pick up and drop off kids. Sets the dining table and cleans it. Okay...I don't think he needs a fan club for that"

he irons the kids? Razz Smile) confused
lol u r one very hard to please person. well others start fan clubs to appreciate little things ..if u dont understand the concept..i'd say don't sweat it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Tue May 03, 2011 11:04 pm

lol u r one very hard to please person. well others start fan clubs to appreciate little things ..if u dont understand the concept..i'd say don't sweat it.

- Yep, you are right! I kinda get jealous when someone steals the spot light Razz

Blah!

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2011 11:35 pm

are u alright sasthi ?

hard to please has little to do with getting jealous but watever...thats not imp.
wats with the improving relationship thread?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down