Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modi ji make much mistake in hindi-zing

+7
MaxEntropy_Man
truthbetold
Rishi
michelle2
Kayalvizhi
confuzzled dude
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Modi ji make much mistake in hindi-zing Empty Modi ji make much mistake in hindi-zing

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:27 pm

....I would like him to speak in an Indian language - even hindi or Gujarati - in front f congress, Diet, Duma or Bundestag

but insisting on hindi fluency as a criterion for easier access to the PM is a bad idea. Modi ji understands enough to converse. he is not being asked to give a speech or discuss poetry with the babus. He might lose some capable Tamilian babus for hindification.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Modi ji make much mistake in hindi-zing Empty Re: Modi ji make much mistake in hindi-zing

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:43 pm

“It is a level-playing field. Top ministers are from north and west India and may prefer Hindi. But they can work well with leaders and officials from across the linguistic divide,” he said.
Is he for real or is that a typo?

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Modi ji make much mistake in hindi-zing Empty Re: Modi ji make much mistake in hindi-zing

Post by Kayalvizhi Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:49 pm

We are pleased with Modi's Hindi fantaicism.

(I speak for the Tamil people. I am the voice of the Tamil people as opinion polls have demonstrated.)

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:52 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:We are pleased with Modi's Hindi fantaicism.

(I speak for the Tamil people. I am the voice of the Tamil people as opinion polls have demonstrated.)

We conducred a survey here and SuCHERS voted that I am the true Tamilan here... That is what counts H E R E.

Samje ?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle2 Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:56 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

....I would like him to speak in an Indian language - even hindi or Gujarati - in front f congress, Diet, Duma or Bundestag

but insisting on hindi fluency as a criterion for easier access to the PM is a bad idea. Modi ji understands enough to converse. he is not being asked to give a speech or discuss poetry with the babus. He might lose some capable Tamilian babus for hindification.

forget narenbhai; you should stop posting in english. look at the bloody title of this post!

michelle2

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:59 pm

"Candor • 24 minutes ago
Interpreters were avoided in sensitive talks. Therefore, top leaders were mastering in all languages. Modi has to achieve fluency to become a global leader and not India centric only. However, most of Indian minds get lost in local, national and international dialect but national language should be respected and used most in central government working. South also has to master themselves in Hindi for their PAN India acceptance than regional identity."
I'm in complete agreement with this dude. I'm hoping CBN & his cabinet takes oath in Hindi tomorrow, just as he ordered his TDP MPs.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:59 pm

michelle2 wrote:

forget narenbhai; you should stop posting in english. look at the bloody title of this post!

you understand title? that is goodly. you no understand then you learrn hindi.

P.S. I understand you have no sense of humor or anything. If the priest makes a mistake in your funeral you might come back to life and slap the priest....Razz

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle2 Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:46 am

michelle2 wrote:

P.S. I understand you have no sense of humor or anything. If the priest makes a mistake in your funeral you might come back to life and slap the priest....Razz
i understand that you occasionally make exaggerated errors in your english so that you can then claim that the inadvertent errors that you make every day are also made deliberately. this is in the same spirit as your claim that you are 90 years old, made in the hope that everyone will discount that obvious exaggeration to 40, and not guess that you're actually 59. however, i suspect that there's no deliberate error in the title of this thread, which is probably in your best english. 

did you know that you're quite transparent?

btw, i still miss the entertainment you used to bring us in the form of "morning coffee."

michelle2

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:06 am

michelle2 wrote:

i understand that you occasionally make exaggerated errors in your english so that you can then claim that the inadvertent errors that you make every day are also made deliberately. this is in the same spirit as your claim that you are 90 years old, made in the hope that everyone will discount that obvious exaggeration to 40, and not guess that you're actually 59. however, i suspect that there's no deliberate error in the title of this thread, which is probably in your best english. 

btw, i still miss the entertainment you used to bring us in the form of "morning coffee."

Oh shyt...now all the secrets are out....and all the women that I was planning to have a romp with will refuse to even talk to me....that is... the ones you have not driven away. You are right...that was no deliberate english...that was my best english.

Unlike you did I ever claim to be an english asshole and insist on speaking through my rear end? If I had made such a claim, then you are fully justified in criticising my english. You, on the other hand, have indeed goofed up a few times - despite your claim to perfection in english. But do I care ? naww.... But the sad part is you never made a life in what you are good at...or at least you claim to be in. I would have given you a 100 suggestions to put your "expertise" to good use. Bcz you end(ed) up spending your entire life doing something you are not passionate about - unlike me.

So what else should I know about myself ?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:15 am

michelle2 wrote:

LOL

I thought it was funny.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:22 am

>>>I would not mind Modi using Hindi at work provided it helps him to solve the social ills that plague NI.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:26 am

Rishi wrote:>>>I would not mind Modi using Hindi at work provided it helps him to solve the social ills that plague NI.
rishi
That is a clever challenge. A smart Tamil politico should throw it at modi and all hindi fanatics. Give India a 7 to 10% growth in Bimaru States and south will ignore your hindi push.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:18 am

truthbetold wrote:
Rishi wrote:>>>I would not mind Modi using Hindi at work provided it helps him to solve the social ills that plague NI.
rishi
That is a clever challenge. A smart Tamil politico should throw it at modi and all hindi fanatics. Give India a 7 to 10% growth in Bimaru States and south will ignore your hindi push.
What's the relation between language fanaticism and social ills? Does Bill Gates know any Hindi that compelled him to pour millions of dollars to help Indian poor

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:25 am

confuzzled dude wrote:
truthbetold wrote:
rishi
What's the relation between language fanaticism and social ills? Does Bill Gates know any Hindi that compelled him to pour millions of dollars to help Indian poor

I dont think he is a fanatic. He himself is not strictly a hindian. This is the RSS upbringing that is doing it. Those guys seriously think use of an "Indian" language is a must in instilling pride in Indians. They seriously believe that all languages should flourish and develop but all should have a "working" knowledge of hindi to unite "Indians." Their logic is if the phoren English can be used as a "link" language why not hindi - spoken by the highest number in India.

Wht they dont understand is by picking one group's language, it makes them "feel" and believe they are superior. Their example of China, Russia and Japan does not cut it here. But, the bull headed nickerlawalas will never agree.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:38 am

confuzzled dude wrote:
truthbetold wrote:
rishi
Cd

Really cd. wake up. You are losing what is generally understood as common sense.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:39 am

english is NOT a foreign language. like it or not it is part of our heritage and our history.  many southerners think of it as a more indian language than hindi. this forum is a testament to that simple idea.

Last edited by MaxEntropy_Man on Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:40 am

michelle2 wrote:
michelle2 wrote:

Who gave you all this info on Uppili ? Raj or Jai ?
And how do you compare Uppili's antics with the evil loser's antics of pretending to be born into "an Asian-American but not Indian" family ?

https://such.forumotion.com/t18164-dear-swapna#131738
What do you call an evil 70+ fellow pretending to be a young woman and deliberately misspelling 'Pramulika' ?
https://such.forumotion.com/t18164-dear-swapna#131734
Is it more or less evil than making exaggerated english errors as Uppili has done ?
The gall of an evil loser and his propensity to throw stones while living in glass houses.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:40 am

confuzzled dude wrote:
truthbetold wrote:
rishi

Here is why...

rofl 

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:49 am

confuzzled dude wrote:
truthbetold wrote:
rishi

I dont think he is a fanatic. He himself is not strictly a hindian. This is the RSS upbringing that is doing it. Those guys seriously think use of an "Indian" language is a must in instilling pride in Indians. They seriously believe that all languages should flourish and develop but all should have a "working" knowledge of hindi to unite "Indians." Their logic is if the phoren English can be used as a "link" language why not hindi - spoken by the highest number in India.

Wht they dont understand is by picking one group's language, it makes them "feel" and believe they are superior. Their example of China, Russia and Japan does not cut it here. But, the bull headed nickerlawalas will never agree.
Then what was he trying to do? Please his Hindi masters?! If he is not really comfortable conversing in English, why not speak in his native tongue Gujarati

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:50 am

truthbetold wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
truthbetold wrote:
rishi
Cd

Really cd. wake up. You are losing what is generally understood as common sense.
Oh please! Not again

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:54 am

Uppili

I do not know about japan but china and Russia are bad examples.  China had multiple scripts and dialects. However Mao chose mandarin and imposed it on a nation through communist govt.  It was like an occupation force pushing turkish garrison language on local people.  China reached its goal after paying a huge human and cultural toll.

The difference between china and russia is that chinese language are close cousins and are relatively easier to integrate. That practical difference helped Chinese integration.  However soviet union is more like India. diverse languages and diverse cultures that were not  single culture (in soviet history, probably never in history). So Stalin used languages to intergate local populations and brutal central direction to impose russian as link language. Again it was a communist regime.

India is a democratic country. Mere election results are not enough to push hindi across the nation. As you (uppili) pointed above, non hindi speaking populations are vary of the hegemony of those from hinterland and with the reputation of hindi heartland, that is a frightening thought.  

While my 7 to 10% growth in BIMARU states is made in a lighthearted manner, there is little bit of logic in that. If BIMARU states grow and offer jobs like Bangaluru, southies would not mind learning local language and dialect to get opportunities there.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:01 pm

Cd
Modi is equally at home with hindi. What is your problem with him selecting a language of his choice?

Some practical reasons for choosing Hindi are (a) most people on Indian side understand hindi , (b) Modi and his team will have time while his words were translated and (c) and bonus time while the english words of visitor are translated into hindi.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:14 pm

truthbetold wrote:Cd
Modi is equally at home with hindi. What is your problem with him selecting a language of his choice?

Some practical reasons for choosing Hindi are (a) most people on Indian side understand hindi , (b) Modi and his team will have time while his words were translated and (c) and bonus time while the english words of visitor are translated into hindi.
That he is biased against non-hindi speakers like my family. What was the need to kowtow to hindi speakers. Hindi & Hindu are not synonymous, my family members who speak Telugu are no less Hindus or patriots than those Hindi speaking Indians, Hindi, hear me out again Hindi does not identify with India nor should be used as a pseudo national language. That is as reckless a act as killing that innocent guy in Pune

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:18 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:

That he is biased against non-hindi speakers like my family. What was the need to kowtow to hindi speakers. Hindi & Hindu are not synonymous, my family members who speak Telugu are no less Hindus or patriots than those Hindi speaking Indians, Hindi, hear me out again Hindi does not identify with India nor should be used as a pseudo national language. That is as reckless a act as killing that innocent guy in Pune

Comrade, you're lashing out in the dark. It seems like you're really overcome with grief.

You really need some grief counseling, Comrade.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:21 pm

Cd
Real bull. 

You jump from the question and run off on a meaningless tangent.  

Modi speaks hindi fluently. he can choose hindi in preference to english.  That does not make him any more knowtowing hindi speakers.  Your argument may have some validity if some south Indian becomes PM and learns hindi to please certain sections. For Indians like Modi (and PVN) it is an option and if it is also politically helpful, that makes it better.  

If JJ as PM has the right to speak english or even tamil, why is modi as pm does not have the right to speak Hindi? you have no logical standing.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:24 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

Comrade, you're lashing out in the dark. It seems like you're really overcome with grief.

I'm trying to nip bad habits of a slave of Hindi speakers in the bud

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:26 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

Delusions of grandeur too, Comrade?

Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:27 pm

Real bull. 

You jump from the question and run off on a meaningless tangent.  

Modi speaks hindi fluently. he can choose hindi in preference to english.  That does not make him any more knowtowing hindi speakers.  Your argument may have some validity if some south Indian becomes PM and learns hindi to please certain sections. For Indians like Modi (and PVN) it is an option and if it is also politically helpful, that makes it better.  

If JJ as PM has the right to speak english or even tamil, why is modi as pm does not have the right to speak Hindi? you have no logical standing.
Tendulkar speaks Hindi & Marathi fluently too but most of his public addresses in which language?

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:33 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

Be my guest if that makes you feel better. I'm already writing to tv9 & Sakshi media requesting them to have debate on this subject. NTR must be rolling in his grave seeing his SIL turn into a slave of Hindi speakers

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:40 pm

truthbetold wrote:Uppili

India is a democratic country. Mere election results are not enough to push hindi across the nation. As you (uppili) pointed above, non hindi speaking populations are vary of the hegemony of those from hinterland and with the reputation of hindi heartland, that is a frightening thought.  

While my 7 to 10% growth in BIMARU states is made in a lighthearted manner, there is little bit of logic in that. If BIMARU states grow and offer jobs like Bangaluru, southies would not mind learning local language and dialect to get opportunities there.

Already the present generation in the South - in tier 1 and 2 cities are learning hinidi. They all want to work for IT giants that operate everywhere. I was shocked to know my college going cousins in semi-rural TN know hindi. Most youth have just working knowledge of TAMIL. The tamil youth cannot understand a poem or even a text written in proper tamil. So no harm in acquiring a working knowledge of hindi - VOLUNTARILY.

To act in a way that implies a preference for hindi is a bad idea. Modi may not mean it, but the hindians in the PMO will interpret it that way and start enforcing an unstated code.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:45 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

Be my guest if that makes you feel better. I'm already writing to tv9 & Sakshi media requesting them to have debate on this subject. NTR must be rolling in his grave seeing his SIL turn into a slave of Hindi speakers

Wait! Comrade, I thought you hated NTR. Now you empathize with him. SIL who?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:01 pm

Already the present generation in the South - in tier 1 and 2 cities are learning hinidi. They all want to work for IT giants that operate everywhere. I was shocked to know my college going cousins in semi-rural TN know hindi. Most youth have just working knowledge of TAMIL. The tamil youth cannot understand a poem or even a text written in proper tamil. So no harm in acquiring a working knowledge of hindi - VOLUNTARILY.

To act in a way that implies a preference for hindi is a bad idea. Modi may not mean it, but the hindians in the PMO will interpret it that way and start enforcing an unstated code.
>>> It is more insidious than that. Many of them are frogs in a well who see this in a Hindi vs. English light. Aside from all the undercurrents and passions associated with languages in India, even in pragmatic terms this has to be a non-starter.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:16 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

Hate! I guess Those are the goggles that hate-mongers see everything through. I may not agree with some of his policies, it doesn't mean I hate him, for crying out loud he didn't even know that I existed.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:22 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

Hate! I guess Those are the goggles that hate-mongers see everything through. I may not agree with some of his policies, it doesn't mean I hate him, for crying out loud he didn't even know that I existed.

Now you are being dyslexic, Comrade. I said you hate him. Not the other way around.

Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:40 pm

Kris wrote:

>>> It is more insidious than that. Many of them are frogs in a well who see this in a Hindi vs. English light. Aside from all the undercurrents and passions associated with languages in India, even in pragmatic terms this has to be a non-starter.
That is so '40s thinking. In today's world people in India are moving freely all over the country. Modi did not want to talk in his native tongue bcc he is worried about getting on the bad side of Hindi speakers after all they are the reason he got elected. He decided [deliberately] to cater to a certain section of the country which does not bode well for a person who was given the highest authority

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:43 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Kris wrote:

That is so '40s thinking. In today's world people in India are moving freely all over the country. Modi did not want to talk in his native tongue bcc he is worried about getting on the bad side of Hindi speakers after all they are the reason he got elected. He decided [deliberately] to cater to a certain section of the country which does not bode well for a person who was given the highest authority

Does the same reasoning apply to the Prime Minister from your (former) state?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:47 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Kris wrote:

Does the same reasoning apply to the Prime Minister from your (former) state?
Sure. He wasn't particularly popular in A.P (I've mentioned this before too)

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:57 pm

>>> Most of the people like CD and Max would rather wish Mulyam Singh Yadav runs the country than Modi. 

But Yadav is a Hindi Zealot compared to Modi. Modi uses Hindi for reasons of efficiency and pragmatism. But Yadav and his SP goons want the whole nation to speak Hindi and abolish English from India.

When AIADMK MPs started speaking in English in the parliament, it was Mulyam Singh Yadav who protested and asked them to  speak in Hindi, the 'national language.'

Since you hate Modi, you make a big stink about  his  Hindi usage.

Last edited by Rishi on Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:01 pm; edited 2 times in total

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:58 pm

Cd 
PVN is well respected for his contribution as PM in knowledgeable circles.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:07 pm

Could be. I was talking about people of my standards (bottom rung) though.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:15 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Yes. he is not popular with the crowd that is fed the idea that savior will come to rescue them.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:22 pm

truthbetold wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Yes. he is not popular with the crowd that is fed the idea that savior will come to rescue them.
Did anyone in AP remember him as a person of telugu origin till he became the PM? For crying out loud he contested from Ramtek, MH in the '80s as he knew he was going to lose from his own constituency; so much for the messiah.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:29 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
truthbetold wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Did anyone in AP remember him as a person of telugu origin till he became the PM? For crying out loud he contested from Ramtek, MH in the '80s as he knew he was going to lose from his own constituency; so much for the messiah.
He contested from nandyal and won in 1990s despite some stiff opposition from certain sections of his own party.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:35 pm

truthbetold wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
truthbetold wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
He contested from nandyal and won in 1990s despite some stiff opposition from certain sections of his own party.
He did? that was after he became PM (won in by-election). If my memory serves me right, TDP didn't contest.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:38 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
truthbetold wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
truthbetold wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
He did? that was after he became PM (won in by-election). If my memory serves me right, TDP didn't contest.

Here :
http://www.indiavotes.com/blog/2013/06/01/election-trivia-which-indian-prime-minister-once-held-a-record-of-winning-a-lok-sabha-election-with-highest-margin/

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:58 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
truthbetold wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
truthbetold wrote:

Here :
http://www.indiavotes.com/blog/2013/06/01/election-trivia-which-indian-prime-minister-once-held-a-record-of-winning-a-lok-sabha-election-with-highest-margin/
Exactly. PVN was planning to retire from active politics after 1991 election and made it known to all. He then became PM by accident and rest is history.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:04 pm

Rishi wrote:>>> Most of the people like CD and Max would rather wish Mulyam Singh Yadav runs the country than Modi. 

But Yadav is a Hindi Zealot compared to Modi. Modi uses Hindi for reasons of efficiency and pragmatism. But Yadav and his SP goons want the whole nation to speak Hindi and abolish English from India.

When AIADMK MPs started speaking in English in the parliament, it was Mulyam Singh Yadav who protested and asked them to  speak in Hindi, the 'national language.'

Since you hate Modi, you make a big stink about  his  Hindi usage.
Rishi, I believe I've been consistent with my views on Hindi being tagged as a pseudo-national language. I've nothing against the language Hindi. I do converse in Hindi with my NI colleagues almost on a daily basis but I do not support the notion of national language. It does not accomplish anything; look at the fate of telugu speaking people, was the language successful in keeping us telugus unite?

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:06 pm

truthbetold wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
truthbetold wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

Here :
Exactly. PVN was planning to retire from active politics after 1991 election and made it known to all. He then became PM by accident and rest is history.
Did you even bother reading the link I posted. You got the sequence of events in reverse order.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:08 pm

what is hindi-zing?

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:16 pm

bw wrote:what is hindi-zing?
Wasn't a thesis done, on SuCH, a while ago that Hindi had it roots in China or something to that effect. Saamiyaar meant, hindi-izing or hindifying or hindification.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next