Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dental horror - 20 teeth in one sitting!

3 posters

Go down

Dental horror - 20 teeth in one sitting! Empty Dental horror - 20 teeth in one sitting!

Post by indophile Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:04 pm

Indian dentist pulls 20 teeth in one sitting! Of course, the patient dies. Wonder what school graduated him (the dentist's name sounds feminine, but the story says "he.").

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/mad-mad-world/Indian-dentist-in-US-tries-to-extract-20-teeth-at-once-kills-patient/articleshow/35522299.cms

indophile

Back to top Go down

Dental horror - 20 teeth in one sitting! Empty Re: Dental horror - 20 teeth in one sitting!

Post by Rishi Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:06 pm

indophile wrote:Indian dentist pulls 20 teeth in one sitting! Of course, the patient dies. Wonder what school graduated him (the dentist's name sounds feminine, but the story says "he.").

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/mad-mad-world/Indian-dentist-in-US-tries-to-extract-20-teeth-at-once-kills-patient/articleshow/35522299.cms

>>> Indophile

By this time you should have realized that I always look for news article about desis who screw up big time.

I had already posted about this desi quack. A lot of Such members have thanked me for that.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Dental horror - 20 teeth in one sitting! Empty Re: Dental horror - 20 teeth in one sitting!

Post by Hellsangel Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:12 pm

Rishi wrote:
indophile wrote:Indian dentist pulls 20 teeth in one sitting! Of course, the patient dies. Wonder what school graduated him (the dentist's name sounds feminine, but the story says "he.").

>>> Indophile

By this time you should have realized that I always look for news article about desis who screw up big time.

I had already posted about this desi quack. A lot of Such members have thanked me for that.

I forgot to thank you, Papi. Thank you, thank you!
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by indophile Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:12 pm

Okay. I didn't know that you covered this already. So is the dentist a man or a woman? "Rashmi" sounds like a female name, but the story refers to the dentist as a "he." Not that it matters.

indophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:16 pm

indophile wrote:Okay. I didn't know that you covered this already. So is the dentist a man or a woman? "Rashmi" sounds like a female name, but the story refers to the dentist as a "he." Not that it matters.

>>>Rashmi Patel is a man. He looks horrible.

Btw One rarely hears about desi female doctors/dentists screw up like this. They are more careful and sincere about their job.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down