Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look what this kallu did at the graduation ceremony

+8
Maria S
b_A
michelle2
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
Propagandhi711
Hellsangel
MaxEntropy_Man
Rishi
12 posters

Go down

Look what this kallu did at  the graduation ceremony Empty Look what this kallu did at the graduation ceremony

Post by Rishi Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:52 pm

http://www.wral.com/jack-britt-senior-strips-at-graduation-ceremony/13729472/

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Look what this kallu did at  the graduation ceremony Empty Re: Look what this kallu did at the graduation ceremony

Post by Rishi Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:54 pm

>>>I wonder if he would have done this $hit if he was made to pay for his education.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Look what this kallu did at  the graduation ceremony Empty Re: Look what this kallu did at the graduation ceremony

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:07 pm

why do you use the word "kallu" when i am reasonably certain you know the racist connotation it carries? do you think you're shocking the SUCH readership, or showing how brave you are to be so brazenly politically incorrect?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:15 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:why do you use the word "kallu" when i am reasonably certain you know the racist connotation it carries? do you think you're shocking the SUCH readership, or showing how brave you are to be so brazenly politically incorrect?

Papi is just bored.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:35 pm

elbow patch right coastal libby appears to be very piously PC when it suits him.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:46 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:why do you use the word "kallu" when i am reasonably certain you know the racist connotation it carries? do you think you're shocking the SUCH readership, or showing how brave you are to be so brazenly politically incorrect?

So you mean to say that those who use PC-correct language are not racists at heart ? If they are indeed aren't they just being plain liars?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:55 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

So you mean to say that those who use PC-correct language are not racists at heart ? If they are indeed aren't they just being plain liars?

is your other handle maria?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:02 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

You have not understood Maria - her response would have been:

I don't approve of Rishi using a word that is offensive to African americans. Of course, we all use wrong words inadvertantly although we dont mean them. We all mean nothing but care of fellow human beings. I hope Rishi is also a fine human being who just uses it with no real harm. No one really hates anyone.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle2 Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:37 pm

hahaha at "PC-correct." i would think that the C in PC stands for "correct"; why is there another "correct?" because you think that PC stands for "PolitiCally?"

michelle2

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:30 am

michelle2 wrote:

hahaha at "PC-correct." i would think that the C in PC stands for "correct"; why is there another "correct?" because you think that PC stands for "PolitiCally?"

Since you follow all my posts, I also mentioned that I have dyslexia and ADHD - where mind races ahead.

In any case...PC is short form for PolitiCally - if you have doubt refer to Uppilianica.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:08 am

Max,

Swapna also used the word Kallu when he referred to  a dark skinned fellow in the picture of a RSS shaka. You did not say anything. Why do you start lecturing me when I used the word Kallu? Why this double standard?

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:22 am

Rishi wrote:
Max,

Swapna also used the word Kallu when he referred to  a dark skinned fellow in the picture of a RSS shaka. You did not say anything. Why do you start lecturing me when I used the word Kallu? Why this double standard?

you can interpret it as lecturing if you want. i really want to know your context. i think i know the context in which swapna/michelle uses the word, hence the absence of questions.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:01 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Rishi wrote:
Max,

you can interpret it as lecturing if you want. i really want to know your context. i think i know the context in which swapna/michelle uses the word, hence the absence of questions.
>>> I did not use the word Kallu to refer to the black teenager in Washington DC  who was although homeless for two years worked hard tto become the Valedictorian of her high school despite all the odds against her.

I referred to this black guy as the Kallu who behaved despicably in spite of the free education he received which was subsidized  by the tax payers of his state.

You can figure out the context.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:11 am

Yes Rishi. It is not acceptable for people like you to use such language. It is the right of Associate Professors . They can refer to an Iyengar as thayir sadam and make fun of nei masala dosais. And the evil losers applaud such insults.

https://such.forumotion.com/t24273-bullying-assholes

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:54 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

I don't approve of Rishi using a word that is offensive to African americans. Of course, we all use wrong words inadvertantly although we dont mean them. We all mean nothing but care of fellow human beings. I hope Rishi is also a fine human being who just uses it with no real harm. No one really hates anyone.

Aww..after the handle (seriously?) Maria said all that..she played with some scorpions, hugged a poisonous snake, kissed a hungry human tiger (!) and swam in the ocean with some sharks..because they are "fine" living creatures too:)

One can be around some people for a lifetime..and they hardly understand you (don't want to!)..and then there are others who may be just around for a short time, but they easily understand and want to be around you for a lifetime! 

Speaking of hungry human tigers..remember the grief I got for a year..for not following you all from Sulekha right away! Now, except for a few women posters..looks like you are all so content with the men's company and interactions for the most part. Some gender balance and diversity..makes any place more interesting- keeps it vibrant and colorful..not so "kallu-dark".. 

I have no hesitancy in saying I care/miss anyone. On Sat. mornings, I used to come by..Tracy, Seva and a few others were around..was nice! 

Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:53 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Rishi wrote:
Max,

Oh really...Could you please enlighten the mere commoners here about what that context is?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:59 am

Maria S wrote:
I have no hesitancy in saying I care/miss anyone. On Sat. mornings, I used to come by..Tracy, Seva and a few others were around..was nice
We're deeply hurt by these comments, Maria.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:18 am

Oh, my bad Mr. CD! 

I certainly care, miss you..am not so sure, don't think we interacted so much during mornings, esp. Sat mornings! 

In any case..did miss you all this morning..came by to see how you were all doing. Apparently, I am not even worthy of being considered in a true Tamilian poll:) You can perhaps understand how a true Thamizh penn would feel about that! 
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:25 am

Maria S wrote:Oh, my bad Mr. CD! 

I certainly care, miss you..am not so sure, don't think we interacted so much during mornings, esp. Sat mornings! 

In any case..missed you all this morning..came by to see how you were all doing. Apparently, I am not even worthy of being in being considered in a true Tamilian poll:) You can perhaps understand how a true Thamizh penn would feel about that! 

Not sure which part of the Old AP you are from (or you still consider it to be all one AP- new divisions aside!) Can you help me- get honorary status?

ஒரு தமிழ் விடுகதை:

தமிழன் என்பதற்கு இணையான "பெண்பால்" வார்த்தை என்ன?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:29 am

தமிழச்சி

Did I pass the test? 
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle2 Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:59 am

you don't seem to know CD. why then are you so certain that you care for or miss him? you can be a decent human being without saying that to everyone you come across.

michelle2

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:30 pm

michelle2 wrote:

you don't seem to know CD. why then are you so certain that you care for or miss him? you can be a decent human being without saying that to everyone you come across.
and you will be a better human being if you start stop telling people what they should/should not care about. 
also, stop correct grammar and spellings.

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:49 pm

Rishi wrote:>>>I wonder if he would have done this $hit if he was made to pay for his education.
i think it was a dare or something. stripping in public is nbd these days. they show sheldon strip on stage during some award ceremony. kids think it's perfectly normal, funny even, to strip in public. maybe someone dared him to strip on stage and he thought it will be funny.
bad decision but that's how kids are these days. nothing is big deal.

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:05 pm

seven wrote:
Rishi wrote:>>>I wonder if he would have done this $hit if he was made to pay for his education.
i think it was a dare or something. stripping in public is nbd these days. they show sheldon strip on stage during some award ceremony. kids think it's perfectly normal, funny even, to strip in public. maybe someone dared him to strip on stage and he thought it will be funny.
bad decision but that's how kids are these days. nothing is big deal.
>>>Agree. And I don't think Rishi would have made the comment if the kid was a non- "kallu". He likes to keep tabs on "kallus" behaving badly.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle2 Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:09 pm

seven wrote:
michelle2 wrote:

and you will be a better human being if you start stop telling people what they should/should not care about. 
"stop correcting grammar and spellings," not "stop correct grammar and spellings."

michelle2

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:13 pm

michelle2 wrote:
seven wrote:
michelle2 wrote:

"stop correcting grammar and spellings," not "stop correct grammar and spellings."
yea. stop that.

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:19 pm

Maria S wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

.....she played with some scorpions, hugged a poisonous snake, kissed a hungry human tiger (!) and swam in the ocean with some sharks..

>>>and then she was ready for SUCH, she thought anyway!Smile. Hey, I miss Tracy and Kinnera and HK too.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:25 pm

Maria S wrote:

Aww..after the handle (seriously?) Maria said all that..she played with some scorpions, hugged a poisonous snake, kissed a hungry human tiger (!) and swam in the ocean with some sharks..because they are "fine" living creatures too:)

Wait.... you mean...you are an LTTE too...and did all this when dealing with the sinhala demons and the Hindian Rakshasas?

..I knew it when you supported KV...Razz

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:42 am

Maria S wrote:

Wait.... you mean...you are an LTTE too...and did all this when dealing with the sinhala demons and the Hindian Rakshasas?

..I knew it when you supported KV...Razz

Oh, really U? 

There are many types of hungry human tigers:) And most of them are not in battlefields! 

Obviously we disagree on this one. I have do great compassion for Srilankan Tamils who have been oppressed and suffering for a very long time, and if that makes me a LTTE fighter or sympathizer in your eyes, what can I say? 

And you know better..I have agreed/agree with you on many matters..what kind of "Tigress" does that make me?! Huh  Rolling Eyes ?

---

Very funny Kris!

Yes, that prepares me to come by here and face friendly Lions like you and Saamiyar:) 
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:01 am

Oh, Happy Father's Day to all Dads here  flower !

Take care. 
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:06 pm

Bump. Read the whole thread. Interesting PC displayed by certain posters.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:17 pm

how do you digest your food on days you are not obsessively stalking a poster? just curious.

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:27 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:how do you digest your food on days you are not obsessively stalking a poster? just curious.

he probably beats his wife, kids and dog, then pisses on the neighbor's rose bush.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:36 am

swapna wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:how do you digest your food on days you are not obsessively stalking a poster? just curious.

he probably beats his wife, kids and dog, then pisses on the neighbor's rose bush.
Is that the reason why your family wants nothing to do with you? because you (used to) beat up the wife,kids and the dog?
Why are you avoiding Uppili's questions about yours and Srinivasan's IIT education? Because your cloak of IITwas exposed to be the Illinois Inst of Tech?

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down