Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just looked at the Indian Constitution and it says....

+3
truthbetold
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
Hellsangel
7 posters

Go down

Just looked at the Indian Constitution and it says.... Empty Just looked at the Indian Constitution and it says....

Post by Hellsangel Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:33 pm

1[370. Temporary provisions with respect to the State of Jammu
and Kashmir
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Just looked at the Indian Constitution and it says.... Empty Re: Just looked at the Indian Constitution and it says....

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:40 pm

Hellsangel wrote:1[370. Temporary provisions with respect to the State of Jammu
and Kashmir

Oh phuleaase (just to please Ammachi).... everyone in India knows that

Temporary = = permanent.

Expect Modi ji to tread carefully to assure and ensure his victory in 2019 and then start. To change the mindset and outlook, it takes a generation. That is why Modi ji needs a good 10 to 15 years for the school going children to grow and become citizens.

Smriti Irani is the key for the long-term establishment of Modi vision.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Just looked at the Indian Constitution and it says.... Empty Re: Just looked at the Indian Constitution and it says....

Post by truthbetold Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:26 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
and Kashmir

Oh phuleaase (just to please Ammachi).... everyone in India knows that

Temporary = = permanent.

Expect Modi ji to tread carefully to assure and ensure his victory in 2019 and then start. To change the mindset and outlook, it takes a generation. That is why Modi ji needs a good 10 to 15 years for the school going children to grow and become citizens.

uppili
are you suggesting what I think you are suggesting?
your plan is that modi 's children with smriti irani will be schooled for 10 to 15 years and they will change article 370.
Isn't that a really long term plan?

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:07 pm

truthbetold wrote:
and Kashmir

Oh phuleaase  (just to please Ammachi).... everyone in India knows that

Temporary = = permanent.

uppili
your plan is that modi 's children with smriti irani will be schooled for 10 to 15 years and they will change article 370.

Agree...that ALONE will not be enough. He should become a muslims, marry 4 women and keep them talaqing and producing kids at Mohammadan speed.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:40 am

truthbetold wrote:
and Kashmir

Temporary = = permanent.

uppili

Agree...that ALONE will not be enough. He should become a muslims, marry 4 women and keep them talaqing and producing kids at Mohammadan speed.
Going by Modiji's track record he probably isn't capable of reproducing, I mean take a look at his married life, never consummated, he might enjoy Amit Shah's company better, not that anything wrong with it

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:49 am

confuzzled dude wrote:
truthbetold wrote:
and Kashmir

Temporary = = permanent.

uppili

Going by Modiji's track record he probably isn't capable of reproducing, I mean take a look at his married life, never consummated, he might enjoy Amit Shah's company better, not that anything wrong with it

Are you saying that MT Sonia ji is "consummating" constantly since 1991?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:56 am

Fact -    Tamil Nadu (or Madras State) never ratified the Indian constitution.
\

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:59 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:Fact -    Tamil Nadu (or Madras State) never ratified the Indian constitution.
\

The candidates in Elections swear by the Indian constitution. BY voting in elections, the Tamilans and Madrasis recognized - repeatedly - the Indian constitution.

PERIOD.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:09 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:Fact -    Tamil Nadu (or Madras State) never ratified the Indian constitution.
\

Fact - You don't know your facts, Trollus. Look up Constituent Assembly of India. There was no need for ratification by each state.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:29 pm

I stand by my statement "Tamil Nadu (or Madras State) never ratified the Indian constitution."

No one has contradicted it.

Since Tamil Nadu has not consented to this vconstitution, TN is not bound by it.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:33 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:I stand by my statement "Tamil Nadu (or Madras State) never ratified the Indian constitution."

Since Tamil Nadu has not consented to this vconstitution, TN is not bound by it.

Dear Fishyeyeus, when Madras state participated in the elections to the constituent Assembly, they were giving their consent.

PS: Tell me who these people are:

Members of the Indian Constituent Assembly (province/state wise)
Madras O. V. Alagesan, Mrs. Amma Swaminathan, M. Ananthasayanam Ayyangar, Moturi Satyanarayana, Mrs. Dakshayani Velayudhan, Mrs. G. Durgabai, Kala Venkatarao, N. Gopalaswamy Ayyangar, D. Govinda Das, Revd. Jerome D'Souza, P. Kakkan, T.M.Kaliyannan Gounder, K. Kamaraj, V. C. Kesava Rao, T. T. Krishnamachari, Alladi Krishnaswamy Iyer L. Krishnaswami Bharathi, P. Kunhiraman, Mosalikanti Thirumala Rao, V. I. Munuswamy Pillai, M. A. Muthiah Chettiar, V. Nadimuthu Pillai, S. Nagappa, P. L. Narasimha Raju, B. Pattabhi Sitaramayya, C. Perumalswamy Reddy, T. Prakasam, S. H. Prater, Raja Swetachalapati Ramakrishna Renga Roa of Bobbili, R. K. Shanmukham Chetty, T. A. Ramalingam Chettiar, Ramnath Goenka, O. P. Ramaswamy Reddiar, N. G. Ranga, Neelam Sanjeeva Reddy, Sri Sheik Galib Sahib, K. Santhanam, B. Shiva Rao, Kallur Subba Rao, U. Srinivasa Mallya, P. Subbarayan, C. Subramaniam, V Subramaniam, M. C. Veerabahu Pillai, P. M. Velayudapani, A. K. Menon, T. J. M. Wilson, Mohamed Ismail Sahib, K. T. M. Ahmed Ibrahim, Mahboob Ali Baig Sahib Bahadur, B. Pocker Sahib Bahadur
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:39 pm

>> when Madras state participated in the elections to the constituent Assembly, they were giving their consent.

There was no elections to the constituent Assembly in Tamil Nadu (or Madras Presidency or Madras State).

No one in your list of people was elected to the constituent assembly from Madras State because there was no such election ever.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:41 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:I stand by my statement "Tamil Nadu (or Madras State) never ratified the Indian constitution."

The Nizam of Hyderabad (his exalted highness) also didn't ratify the constitution of India. However, Hindian Vallabhai Patel kicked his ass and told his 1200 wives/concubines that their speedy Gonzales husband/master was living in luxury on the backs of dirt-poor Deccan people. The great grand-sons and grand-daughters are looking for friends. May be you should get together with them.

Whatever you do, don't tell Kavitakka that you are interested in visiting Hyderabad. She will collect protection money from you.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:50 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:>> when Madras state participated in the elections to the constituent Assembly, they were giving their consent.

There was no elections to the constituent Assembly in Tamil Nadu (or Madras Presidency or Madras State).

No one in your list of people was elected to the constituent assembly from Madras State because there was no such election ever.

What a liar you are, Trollus.

On  T. A Ramalingam Chettiar
Ramalingam developed a keen interest in politics during his term as the president of the bar council. He served first as the Vice-President and then, the President of the district board of Coimbatore from 1913 onwards. He also served as the vice-chairman and Chairman of the Coimbatore municipality. In 1921, he became a member of the Madras Legislative Council.[1] In 1946, Ramalingam was elected a member of the Constituent Assembly of India from Coimbatore. He participated in the debates on federalism[2] and language policy.[1][3] In 1951, he was elected unopposed to the Lok Sabha from Coimbatore.

Don't be lazy and look up the rest.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:00 pm

>> In 1946, Ramalingam was elected a member of the Constituent Assembly of India from Coimbatore.

I assure you he was not elected from anywhere in Madras State because there was NO eletion for the constituent Assembly in Madras State.

Don't cut and paste thinbgs from internet with out validating it.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:03 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:>> In 1946, Ramalingam was elected a member of the Constituent Assembly of India from Coimbatore.

I assure you he was not elected from anywhere in Madras State because there was NO eletion for the constituent Assembly in Madras State.

Don't cut and paste thinbgs from internet with out validating it.

That is a piece of advice, you should take, Trollus, copy-pasting stuff from that tabloid rag aka Tamil Tribune.

Here read this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madras_Presidency_Legislative_Assembly_election,_1946

The provincial legislatures formed by the 1946 elections elected the members (from their own members) to the Indian Constituent Assembly in December 1946. The Constituent Assembly drafted the Constitution of the Indian Republic and also served as India's first Parliament after India's independence on 15 August 1947. Since Congress had an overwhelming majority in both houses of the Madras legislature it was able to send a large number of its members to the Assembly.[23]
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:17 pm

I stand by my statement. Constituent assewmbly members were NOT elected by the people.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:45 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:I stand by my statement. Constituent assewmbly members were NOT elected by the people.
Technically the people of the United States don't directly vote for the President either, but don't let that stop you from making idiotic claims, Trollus.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:14 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Kayalvizhi wrote:I stand by my statement. Constituent assewmbly members were NOT elected by the people.
Technically the people of the United States don't directly vote for the President either, but don't let that stop you from making idiotic claims, Trollus.

Not the same. People know who they are voting. There is no misunderstanding.

When people voted in 1946 they were voting for members to run the states under British rule. It has nothing to do with writing the constitution. People had no idea that their votes have anything to do with writing the constitution.

In Madras no one who would vote for Hindi as official language would have been elected. Hindians knew it.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:18 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

When people voted in 1946 they were voting for members to run the states under British rule. It has nothing to do with writing the constitution. People had no idea that their votes have anything to do with writing the constitution.

In Madras no one who would vote for Hindi as official language would have been elected. Hindians knew it.

Suddenly you know how to quote posts, Trollus? You're slipping,
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:05 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

Please resubmit your post by introducing some spelling and grammar mistakes.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:03 am

Ha
Is kv a women imposter ?

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:10 am

Kayalvizhi wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

Please resubmit your post by introducing some spelling and grammar mistakes.

LOL! He is slipping.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:07 am

Too angry to worry about ha's snoopy nose.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down