Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TGIF thread...

+4
Rekz
harharmahadev
Impedimenta
Hellsangel
8 posters

Go down

TGIF thread... Empty TGIF thread...

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:08 pm

The "official" TGIF thread...

Friday is here...what are your plans for the weekend?

Normally am a homebody. My Sat is packed - have been gone from the scene for a while now due to travel to B'lore. I'm heading out for a hike in the Poconos tomorrow morning followed by a lazy Jersey diner brunch with friends. Then catching up with a few more for a few drinks in the evening in North Jersey. Later, dinner with some relatives in N Brunswick...

Also, was recently gifted the "Autobiography of Mark Twain, Vol. 1" which has been a real illuminating & fun read so far...:-)

On Sunday, I plan to atone for my drinking by going to the temple & some shopping with soon-to-be TMB.

Back to top Go down

TGIF thread... Empty Re: TGIF thread...

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:11 pm

k gonna restrain myself and not get into your personal business asking you all nonsense personal q's like: how old are you, who is your tmb-to-be, when is the wedding, when was the engagement, where are you two from, etc etc.

My sat/sun is shopping centric for an upcoming cruise. gotta buy some formal type clothes for sonny and me. The rest of the time would be chilling and sleeping.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:15 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:k gonna restrain myself and not get into your personal business asking you all nonsense personal q's like: how old are you, who is your tmb-to-be, when is the wedding, when was the engagement, where are you two from, etc etc.

My sat/sun is shopping centric for an upcoming cruise. gotta buy some formal type clothes for sonny and me. The rest of the time would be chilling and sleeping.

This restraint you show, this is new, ain't it? :-)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:28 pm

soon-to-be TMB??

Last edited by Hellsangel on Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:28 pm

beach. that is all.

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by harharmahadev Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:32 pm

Driving to Chicago!

harharmahadev

http://www.desichatter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:35 pm

Hellsangel wrote:soon-to-be TMB??

Yeah dude, I'm not married (yet) meaning don't have the paperwork yet - that's all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:36 pm

Impedimenta wrote:beach. that is all.

Sweet! Wildwoods, I hope. As you may know - it's awesome this time of the year...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:40 pm

Richard Hed wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:k gonna restrain myself and not get into your personal business asking you all nonsense personal q's like: how old are you, who is your tmb-to-be, when is the wedding, when was the engagement, where are you two from, etc etc.

This restraint you show, this is new, ain't it? :-)

Yeah. But just to let you know, if you care to share by your own choice I'm all ears. I'm probably the best listener on this board.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:42 pm

Oh i see dkhed is not yet married,good luck and lots of happiness and peace:) -BB babes.

Weekend plan-

Hubby is devastated,need to plan up something to cheer him up:|
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:43 pm

let me take a guess on DKhed's impending jump into samsara ocean..

1. DKhead is around 30.. 32 precisely
2. Wedding is in 2 months from now.
3. TMB is a saaftwaare engineer working here.
4. Sorta arranged + luv marriage.

am I right.
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:46 pm

doofus_maximus wrote:let me take a guess on DKhed's impending jump into samsara ocean..

1. DKhead is around 30.. 32 precisely
2. Wedding is in 2 months from now.
3. TMB is a saaftwaare engineer working here.
4. Sorta arranged + luv marriage.

am I right.

Haha...you're right about just one of the above.

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:47 pm

Rekz wrote:Oh i see dkhed is not yet married,good luck and lots of happiness and peace:) -BB babes.

Weekend plan-

Put out.. problem solved. Hubby will walking with a spring in his step. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:49 pm

Rekz wrote:Oh i see dkhed is not yet married,good luck and lots of happiness and peace:) -BB babes.

Weekend plan-

Thanks for the wishes. And the weddings not tomorrow. Or in 2 months time...so maybe I will find a better GPS* ;-)

What devastated the hubby - were you throwing vessles and shouting@ him again because forgot to rinse his kaapi lota?!

*heck no

Back to top Go down

Post by Mosquito Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:50 pm

DKhead is around 30.. 32 precisely

Isnt like saying approximately precisely.
Mosquito
Mosquito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mosquito Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:51 pm

Going out with a few friends for dinner tonight. Going to a hackathon tomorrow. Sunday not sure.
Mosquito
Mosquito

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:52 pm

PseudoIntellectual wrote:DKhead is around 30.. 32 precisely

Isnt like saying approximately precisely.

Nitpicker PI.. I am 100% right 90% of the time.
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:52 pm

PseudoIntellectual wrote:Going out with a few friends for dinner tonight. Going to a hackathon tomorrow. Sunday not sure.

that's a date in Bay Area geekspeak...we get it!

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:55 pm

is it like a speed dating thing or is it like couples get together and hack until death or something like that.
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:03 pm

So like bil wen out on a date the other night. I asked, 'with who? That girl you me in the bar?' he said this is someone else, found her on plenty of fish. I am like, 'the what?' he's like, oh you don't know plentyoffish.com?'

Felt kinda ignoran aunty. What kinda name is that. Plenty of fish. Already a ba start to any relationship.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:03 pm

@ thalai- you have changed a lot after the partition..not liking it:|

@dkhed->>"were you throwing vessles and shouting@ him again because forgot to rinse his kaapi lota?!">> This is what exactly ur wife is gonna go to you if ya keep boring her with ur unkil talks-my sincere free advice

Hubby is upset coz,few of his collegues quit,sadly all 4 were pretty girls and good at work(obviously).
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:06 pm

Rekz wrote:@ thalai- you have changed a lot after the partition..not liking it:|

what is wrong with my suggestion? Many marital counselors advice the same after billing you 300 dollars an hour.

@dkhed->>"were you throwing vessles and shouting@ him again because forgot to rinse his kaapi lota?!">> This is what exactly ur wife is gonna go to you if ya keep boring her with ur unkil talks-my sincere free advice

Hubby is upset coz,few of his collegues quit,sadly all 4 were pretty girls and good at work(obviously).
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:10 pm

Rekz wrote:

haha...Rekz, thanks for free advise - consider it printedzzz & framedzzz.

"and good at work(obviously)" --> hubby's obviously devastated that the FQ (Figure Quotient) at work looks like the DJI while he's just laying it thick on you about "good at work". but you caught on to that Smile

BTW - what exactly are you doing to lift his spirits again?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:12 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:So like bil wen out on a date the other night. I asked, 'with who? That girl you me in the bar?' he said this is someone else, found her on plenty of fish. I am like, 'the what?' he's like, oh you don't know plentyoffish.com?'

Felt kinda ignoran aunty. What kinda name is that. Plenty of fish. Already a ba start to any relationship.

you think something like eternal-commitment.com would be a better dating site instead? :-)

Isn't it good that he's up-and-running again?

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:28 pm

[quote="Richard Hed"]
Rekz wrote:

Maybe allow him to play some weekend cricket.

Well,give him space..space..u know what i mean.

Men need lots of

SPACE when upset:roll:
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:37 pm

[quote="Rekz"]
Richard Hed wrote:
Rekz wrote:

Men need lots of

Very Happy Actually we do but, why does he want space from you when you're not the cause for him to be upset? Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by tapori Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:37 pm

tonight Black Lable with "Singham" or "Once up on time in mumbai" type of movie, Saturday again drinking with friends. sunday again drinking to get rid of hangover.

tapori

Back to top Go down

Post by tapori Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:41 pm

[
Hubby is upset coz,few of his collegues quit,sadly all 4 were pretty girls and good at work(obviously).[/quote]

what ? what he did that all 4 left at the same time.

tapori

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:45 pm

[quote="Richard Hed"]
Rekz wrote:
Richard Hed wrote:
Rekz wrote:

Men need lots of

Very Happy Actually we do but, why does he want space from you when you're not the cause for him to be upset? Smile

btw b4 u do a major "chance pe dance" by ask ing me personal qs...don't u owe me apology? for all those not so nice things ya posted against me?

You can tell me jaarrry in vijaykanth isstyle & i will gracefully reply to yr queries without further bashing...what say?
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:46 pm

tapori wrote:tonight Black Lable with "Singham" or "Once up on time in mumbai" type of movie, Saturday again drinking with friends. sunday again drinking to get rid of hangover.

Niiiice; and I've watched "once upon a time" it's good. What's on the food menu?

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:48 pm

Richard Hed wrote:The "official" TGIF thread...

Normally am a homebody. My Sat is packed - have been gone from the scene for a while now due to travel to B'lore. I'm heading out for a hike in the Poconos tomorrow morning followed by a lazy Jersey diner brunch with friends. Then catching up with a few more for a few drinks in the evening in North Jersey. Later, dinner with some relatives in N Brunswick...

Also, was recently gifted the "Autobiography of Mark Twain, Vol. 1" which has been a real illuminating & fun read so far...:-)

On Sunday, I plan to atone for my drinking by going to the temple & some shopping with soon-to-be TMB.

sounds interesting. where exactly are you planning to hike? if you don't mind, can you give me details?

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by tapori Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:53 pm

Richard Hed wrote:
tapori wrote:tonight Black Lable with "Singham" or "Once up on time in mumbai" type of movie, Saturday again drinking with friends. sunday again drinking to get rid of hangover.

Niiiice; and I've watched "once upon a time" it's good. What's on the food menu?

palak paneer sabji and paratha, waise bhi pine ke bad kisko malum kya khilati hai biwi.

tapori

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:54 pm

[quote="Rekz"]
Richard Hed wrote:
Rekz wrote:
Richard Hed wrote:
Rekz wrote:

Men need lots of

btw b4 u do a major "chance pe dance" by ask ing me personal qs...don't u owe me apology? for all those not so nice things ya posted against me?

You can tell me jaarrry in vijaykanth isstyle & i will gracefully reply to yr queries without further bashing...what say?

Don't think I owe you an apology. You kindly wished me - I said thanks! You post nice and I will do the same.
You post BBB and if I feel like it, I will BBB-bash Smile You have EVERY right to post on whatever (non-NSFW) you want and I do and will respect that. Just as we all do. And I will try and stay away from stuff that I cannot contribute to like your personal thread about parents...vokay vaa?

Cmon, maami, why you vannnt jaarry from me, simblyyy simblyy?! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:01 pm

Impedimenta wrote:
Richard Hed wrote:The "official" TGIF thread...

sounds interesting. where exactly are you planning to hike? if you don't mind, can you give me details?

Sure.

We're not sure yet but, we're flipping the coin between a few hikes on AT(Appalachian Trail) near the Delaware Water Gap - you can get there via I80W. Please feel free to PM me if you want more info. Also, if you want to skydive - I suggest: http://skydive.skysthelimit.net/.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:04 pm

tapori wrote:[

what ? what he did that all 4 left at the same time.[/quote]

Tapori-why do ask me such mentally disturbing questions:x ?

Im already worried if my kick-boxing classes and contemporary dance session will disturbed,if he is working late....enrolled in totally depending on hubby's work hours...ufff
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by tapori Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:10 pm

Rekz wrote:
tapori wrote:[

what ? what he did that all 4 left at the same time.

Tapori-why do ask me such mentally disturbing questions:x ?

Im already worried if my kick-boxing classes and contemporary dance session will disturbed,if he is working late....enrolled in totally depending on hubby's work hours...ufff[/quote]

may be your kick boxing classes and what ever dances session is the reason hubby is working late....Laughing

tapori

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:11 pm

[quote="Richard Hed"]
Rekz wrote:
Richard Hed wrote:
Rekz wrote:
Richard Hed wrote:

Men need lots of

Don't think I owe you an apology. You kindly wished me - I said thanks! You post nice and I will do the same.
You post BBB and if I feel like it, I will BBB-bash Smile You have EVERY right to post on whatever (non-NSFW) you want and I do and will respect that. Just as we all do. And I will try and stay away from stuff that I cannot contribute to like your personal thread about parents...vokay vaa?

Cmon, maami, why you vannnt jaarry from me, simblyyy simblyy?! Very Happy

Apidiya,fine then....
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:44 pm

Rekz wrote:
Apidiya,fine then....

Aamaa...apidi thaan :-)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:06 pm

hiking on mission peak tomorrow and going for an aromatherapy massage on sunday.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:17 pm

seven wrote:hiking on mission peak tomorrow and going for an aromatherapy massage on sunday.

Dear 7,

Don't post anything on massages on this forum,else CH Duhshasana will twist it.

regards,

Rekz007
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by artood2 Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:20 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:So like bil wen out on a date the other night. I asked, 'with who? That girl you me in the bar?' he said this is someone else, found her on plenty of fish. I am like, 'the what?' he's like, oh you don't know plentyoffish.com?'

You should read HellsAngel's post more often.
artood2
artood2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:24 pm

Rekz wrote:
seven wrote:hiking on mission peak tomorrow and going for an aromatherapy massage on sunday.

Dear 7,

Don't post anything on massages on this forum,else CH Duhshasana will twist it.

regards,

Rekz007

thanx for the timely reminder. now if only u had not quoted me i wud ve deleted my post lol or altered it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down